One of the Many Emotional Days

The Lingering Presence (Sequel to Death Anniversary)

L.Joe heaved a sigh as he dragged himself back home. He was having one of his mood swings again – missing Hye Yeon so much that he didn’t had the mood to do anything else. It was not every day that he would be behaving this way but probably at least once every 2 weeks. No matter where he went to, memories of the happy times spent together with Hye Yeon kept appearing in his mind and that really got him into a pool of misery all over again.

-BAM- The door was slammed shut.

“Hyung, not again!?” Ricky exasperatedly called out.

“Changhyun…you know him. It is just one of his days of missing Yeonnie so much that he doesn’t want to talk to anyone… Not even me..” Chunji sighed.

“It has been a year and 2 months since she’d left…and a year and 2 months that L.Joe hyung had been like this. Shouldn’t we find a new girl for him so that he can move on?” Niel suggested and looked at his hyungs and dongsaengs.

“He only likes someone who has the exact same character as Hye Yeon. Do you think it’s possible to find another girl like her?” C.A.P suddenly voiced out.

C.A.P usually stayed out of L.Joe’s emotional moments and left the other members to take care of him but this time; he really can’t bear to see his dongsaeng making himself more miserable than he was already.

Everyone looked at each other, hoping that at least one of them would have a brilliant idea but sadly, no one had any.

While everyone was looking at each other expectantly, L.Joe walked out of his room and said this before he went out, “I’m off for a walk. Don’t bother calling me.”

Outside...

‘I should really stop making everyone worried for me… but it really is too hard. Memories of Hye Yeon are everywhere I go… or rather; I go to the places in search of the happy times shared together with Yeonnie…’ L.Joe strolled down the pavement and paused. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Right in front of him, was a girl whose back was facing him. The view was so familiar. ‘H-hye….yeon?’

 

//

Hello! Decided to update one chapter first while i work on the other one :) Do give me time to finish the next one up; i promise it would definitely be longer than this chapter's!

Comments are loved <3

Thank you angel_baby_devillove , FernandaLJoe , ilovesuperjunior1 , crazykpoper and luminatorr for subscribing! :)