A chance?

0330

 

CHAPTER four; a chance?


page-divider-105.gif 

 

 

 

 

Min Jung’s POV

 

Aigoo. Thank god, he’s not following me anymore. Phew. I guess I can slow down now.

 

He’s really annoying, how can he just show up like that? Hmpf

 

If he’s here, then Auntie must be here then. I missed Auntie.

 

I should’ve asked if Auntie is here then. Aish, jinjja. Ah molla.

 

 

I messed up my hair in frustration that I actually looked like a crazy person. I looked up and everyone was giving me a stare. Ugh, now I’m embarrassing. Seriously, I sighed and looked up just to see an ice cream in front of my face.

 

“Wah! Who the hell-“ Before I could even finish talking, the ice cream was shoved to my mouth and without even guessing, I know who exactly it is.

 

“That’s good that you like it Jungie.” I looked up to him and he was smiling like an idiot. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“You really know how to make happy again Meanwoo.” I stuck my tongue at him as we started walking.

 

“Yah! I’m not mean, you still call me that? AIsh, jinjja. Yah! Have a dinner at my house. I bet you miss eomma.” He placed his arms around me just like the old times. If people didn't know that we were bestfriends, they would think that we're dating. That is how close we are. My eyes sparkled when he said that I should have a dinner at his house with Auntie.

 

“Jinjja? Arasseo, kaja. But how are we gonna get there? Do you know what bus to take?” I stopped on my tracks when I remembered that they moved house without telling me.

 

“Who told you we are taking the bus? I got my motorbike you know.” He smiled to me knowing how adventurous I am.

 

“jinjja? Ohhhh, where? I bet it’s the cheap one, no, not the cheap one. I bet its not even a motorbike, it’s a scooter. Since you’re so scared to ride a motorbike.” I playfully pushed him

 

“Me? Scared? No way! And it’s really a motorbike.”

 

“Arasso. Can we go now please Meanwoo?” I playfully ruffled his hair and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

 

Minwoo’s POV

 

God knows how much I missed her calling me that, even though I really hated it.

 

I lead the way to where I parked my motorbike which we are using to go to my house. I bet eomma missed her so much knowing that Jungie misses her, too. Growing up with Jungie is the best thing that happened to my life. I don't see her just as my bestfriend and sister, I see her more than that. I don't know if she knows but I really love her. No, I just don't love her. I'm inlove with her. Knowing that Myungsoo guy likes her, too and seeing that they're pretty close, I'd admit that I've got a rival when it comes to her.

 

I turned to her just to see her in her own world smiling carelessly not even looking where she’s going. She hasn't changed at all. She’s still the clumsy, childish Min Jung I knew. I wonder if she sees him more than a sunbae. 

 

“What do you think of Myungsoo, Jungie?”

 

“Huh? Myungsoo sunbae? Errr, He’s a sunbaenim that I like the most. He’s nice, friendly, understanding and hot

 

She whispered the last word but I still heard it.

 

“Ahh, well, do you like Myungsoo, as in a man not just a sunbae?”

 

“Of course! I m-mean n-not as a g-guy but just as a sunbae that’s what I mean.” ouch, knowing that she likes him hurts. Yet she doesn't even know about my feelings towards her. 

 

“Okay.”

 

Then I guess I don’t have a chance at all. I sighed inwardly.

 

“A chance for what Meanwoo?” She looked up at me with those chocolate brown eyes that drowns me everytime I stare at them. 

 

Damn, did I just say that out loud? I must be crazy.

 

“Yes you said that loud and you are already crazy” She laughed at me and pinched my cheeks. Please don't do this to me. You're making me fall harder.

 

“It’s nothing. It’s just there, my motorbike. We better get going now.”

 

 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  I really have no idea what to write so I'm just writing whatever I can think of, okay? I'm sorry if this chapter , too. I love you my subbies <3

» layout credit