J's past Part 2 (Hwang Ray)

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't actually supposed to be updated now, because I haven't check the grammer yet.

So you guys were lucky XD

Well this is it.

 

 

"J Hyung. Are you looking for my sister?" Ray asked, but J shook his head.

"I'm looking for you. Can I ask you a few questions?" J asked and Ray looked a bit confused at him.

"Ray! You forgot your..." Tiffany said when he walked the room out too, but stopped when he saw J.

"I'm sorry, I forgot." Ray said and took his lunch out of Tiffany's hands.

"Oppa. Why are you here? Today is my free day." Tiffany said confused

"I know. I'm looking for him." J said and pointed at Ray.

"He said he want me to ask a few questions." Ray said and Tiffany looked at J.

"Oppa..." Tiffany said and J looked back at Tiffany

"Just a few minutes." J said and and Tiffany sighed.

"Come with me. Ray go to school now." Tiffany said and pulled J the house in.

"Ya Tiffany. What's wrong with you? It's just a few questions." J said when she let him go in the living room.

"It's about the case of Kang Jun right?" Tiffany asked and J sighed

"Look, I have already comfirmed by Minhyuk and he said that Ray and Kang Jung are definetly classmates. in the dossier of Minhyuk was also standing that some student's saw Ray near the classroom. And... "J explained

"He didn't do it." Tiffany cut him off

"Ne?" J asked

"He didn't do it. Please believe me... Even thought he act a bit cold to strangers, he's not a kid who would do something like this." Tiffany said and looked at him.

"I also believe that he didn't do it. That's why I have to ask these questions to him. If you really believe that he didn't do it, let met investigate then." J said and Tiffany sighed

"I got it. But only today." Tiffany said and J nodded

"I promise." J said smiling and was about to leave

"Oh right. Oppa. Hyojoo will come back today. Do you want to eat dinner with us?" Tiffany asked

"Ok. I'll come. Text me about the time." J said and left the house.

 

"Ya! Hwang Ray!" J yelled when he finally saw Ray walking.

Ray turned when he heard his name and saw J running to him.

"The questions... I want... to ask a few questions..." J said breathing hard.

"I will be late soon." Ray said and continued walking.

"You can... answer... me while walking." J said walking next to Ray.

"Then ask." Ray said coldly and J nodded.

"Do you... know about the accident... of Kang Jun?" J asked and Ray became silence for a moment.

"He fell out of the window." Ray said and J nodded.

"I heard you where near... when it happened... Is it true?" J asked and Ray sighed

"Yes, I was near." Ray answered

"Did you saw the accident when it happened?" J asked

"No." Ray said fast

"Why not?" J asked

"Because the only reason why I was near was because I heard someone screaming okay?"  Ray asked irritated and walked fast his school in.

Why is he behaving like this? This is too weird. He definetely knows more.

 

That night

Tiffany opened the door and got surprised by J with flowers.

"Waaa, Oppa are they for me?" Tiffany asked happy when she was about to take them

"No, they are for Hyojoo." J said and Tiffany pouted.

"Come in fast." Tiffany said and let J in.

"Where is Hyojoo?" J asked but then he heard a familiar sound.

"Oppa? You are here too?" Hyojoo asked when he saw J

"Hyojoo ah. How is the live in Japan?" J asked and gave her the flowers.

Hyojoo live with her dad in Japan, but will come back every 3 months to visit the other 2 after the death of their mother. Their dad wanted actually that Tiffany and Ray will live together as one family, but the 2 didn't wanted to leave the house that their mother has left.

"Waaa. Thank you oppa. I really missed you." Hyojoo said smiling.

"Me too. Didn't your dad come with you?" J asked and Hyojoo shook her head.

"He had to stay longer for his work." Hyojoo said and J nodded.

"Let's go eat." Tiffany said happy and they walked their living room in

"Don't Ray come eat with us?"  J asked when he began to sit

"No, he said he will eat by one if his friends." Tiffany said and walked the kitchen in.

"What? His sister just came home and he isn't at home?" J asked surprised

"It's okay. It's not that I will leave tomorrow." Hyojoo said smiling

That's weird. Hyojoo would normally get mad, but there is absolutely no anger on Hyojoo's face. Is Ray maybe hiding for me or something?

 

2 years ago, 7 days after L left

"ok.

I got it.

Thank you Minhyuk. "J said and hung up.

He lied... Now I'm definetely sure that he the culpit is. But Tiffany...

"Oppa. what are you thinking?" Tiffany asked when she noticed him thinking deep.

J slowly looked at Tiffany and sighed.

"I'm thinking how I'm going to tell you that Ray is the culpit." J said looking away.

Tiffany slapped the table with both her hands and began to stand up.

"Ya, Kim Jaejoong! Are you kidding me? Didn't I told you that he didn't do it!" Tiffany yelled angry and J sighed again.

"I'm sorry but..." J said softly

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it. Ray is my brother and I know what kind of person he is!" Tiffany said and walked angry the office out.

"Ya Tiffany!" J yelled and started to chase her.

Tiffany started to run when she saw J behind her. J started to run to and finally grabbed her arm when she just ran the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter