Shin

Detective L and the Secret Behind the Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"14.18." L whispered when he looked to the card.

"Kajima." Suzy said softly and L turned to her and saw that Suzy was still unconscious and was moving her head like their first meeting.

L sighed and began to slowly over Suzy's head. Suzy calmed down immediately and L began to smile.

"Bapo." L said when he removed the hair from her face.

"So sweet." L heard a boy saying sarcastic.

L turned to the left side of Suzy's bed and saw a boy reading a book in his bed. The boy turned to him.

"But this is a hospital and not your room, so would you guys please do it somewhere else." The boy said with a little irritated look and turned back to his book.

L looked with disbelieve away and turned back to the boy.

"Ya, this isn't your room either, so I can do what I want." L said with a little angry tune.

"Aren't you afraid that your girlfriend will wake up by your voice." The boy said while sighing

L was about to say something, but then looked to Suzy that was sleeping peacefully. The boy looked to them closed his book.

"I'm envious." The boy said sighing and began to lie down

"Mwoga?" L asked looking to him

"You're girlfriend is right beside you, when the mine is in America right now." The boy said and put his hands under his head.

"She's not my girlfriend." L said softly and began to look back to Suzy.

I don't even know what kind of relationship we are now.

 L looked to the boy and saw that he was staring at her.

"What are you doing?" L asked and the boy looked fast to him

The boy turned back and began to look at the plafond

"It's just that they are look alike." The boy said softly and closed his eyes

"Who?" L asked

The boy smirked and turned back to him again

"You want to know?" The boy asked and L looked away

"It's none of my business, so why I want to know?" L said and began to sit on the bed of Suzy.

The boy smirked.

"Just admit that you want to know." The boy said and he took out a picture out of his bag.

"Wants to see?" The boy asked and L looked slowly to him, but than away.

"No." L said and the boy began to smile

"You're really interesting." The boy said and put the picture away.

"By the way I'm Shin." The boy said while laying down again still looking to him.

L smiled a little back.

"I'm L." L said, but at that moment someone came in.

"Agent Seungri?" L said surprised and began to stand up.

"L ah, I finally found you." Seungri said and someone appeared behind him.

"Who's that?" L asked

"Annyonghaseyo." The boy said while bowing.

"I'm Lee Taemin, I'm the asistent of agent Seungri."

L nodded.

"I'm L." He said simple.

"Omo, you are... Annyonghaseyo." Taemin said again while bowing.

"He's new." Seungri said while pointing to him

"Aaah." L said while nodding from understanding.

"But that's not important now, I have to talk with you right now." Seungri said and L nodded and they walked the room out.

But before Taemin left, he felt that someone was staring at him and turned to Shin. Shin pointed to the pen on the ground and Taemin found out that he had dropped it.

"Gomawo yo." Taemin said while picking up the pen and run the room out to follow L and Seungri.

Shin began to look at Suzy that was sleeping peacefully.

 

(outside the hospital)

So you mean that you and your asistent are now here to investigate the case of Falcon? L asked and Seungri nodded

"Hyung." Taemin said while running t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter