Final.

Only U

No One's POV:

"Oppa, where are you going?" The 16 year old girl named Jessica held Donghae's hand. "Sooyeon-ah! I'm going back to Seoul! Don't you like it?" Jessica just puffed her cheeks and cried. 

"I told you not to call me Sooyeon! I'm Jessica!" She sniffed on her hand but Donghae pulled it away and used his thumb to remove her tears. "I promise, I'll be back. Oppa will just study there!" Donghae chuckled lightly. 

*Jessica, soon. I'll see you soon. And when the time comes, I will tell you how much I love you.* Donghae thought. "So, Jessica.. I have to go.. goodbye for now. Nae?" Donghae smiled lightly and let go of Jessica's hands.

"Oppa, take care.." Jessica waved as she sighed heavily. *I'm not gonna see him. What should I do? I didn't even have a chance to tell him.. that I love him..* Jessica sighed for the second time. The only memory left in her hands was the picture of them, having fun before he left. 

 

Years Later..

Donghae became a successful man in Seoul. While Jessica was assigned to work in Seoul as well. 

"Finally, I will be able to see Donghae oppa. Again. After 10 years.." Jessica smiled telling her younger sister.

"Oh sis, that's great! So, see you after many months?" Krystal grinned. "Yep. See you after 12 months! Silly. It's one year." They both laughed as Jessica bid her farewell to her loving sister. "I'll call you ne?" 

"Arasso unnie!" 

Jessica finally will be able to see Donghae again. On her way to Seoul she opened her wallet and smiled. "Donghae oppa, soon. We'll meet. I hope you still remember me."

5 hours later, the airplane landed on Seoul Airport. 

Jessica is working on the Magazine Company. So she just dropped off to the hotel she is living and went to the main office.

"Annyeong Hasseo, where is the office of the editor-in-chief ? " Jessica asked the woman on the reception.

"Oh it's on the floor 409. Are you the new fashion- feature editor?" 

"Yes I am."

> FAST FORWARD.

"God, help me. I hope the editor-in-chief will like me." Jessica whispered while she's walking towards the office of the editor-in-chief.

"So, you're Jes.." The man starred at Jessica for a long time. He didn't even finished what he is saying.

"O-oppa?" Jessica dropped the papers she was holding. "How..What..Why.. Sooyeon-ah! I'm happy you're here!" Donghae hugged her and Jessica pouted. 

"I told you oppa, I'm not Sooyeon. It's Jessica."

"That's why I didn't recognized you, Sica." Donghae laughed and Jessica blushed as she heared him say 'Sica'

"How're you oppa?" She asked.

"I'm good. BETTER YOU'RE HERE!" 

"Aigooo oppa, you've grown alot! I mean the height.." Jessica laughed.

"I'M TALLER THAN YOU NOW, SILLY!" 

"Arasso oppa. I have so many things to tell you oppa." Jessica smiled and nodded. "So, tell me later ne? Jessica Jung, our new Fashion Feature Editor." Donghae held her hand.

"What for oppa?" Jessica glanced on her hand.

"Saranghae."

"B-bwoh oppa?! Am I hearing right?!" Jessica widened her eyes.

"Yes, you are. Now, why don't I get a reply?"

"Na..nado saranghae oppa. This is so sudden but.."

"It's not sudden, Jess. I really wanted to tell you this before so it's not sudden." 

Jessica sighed and she hugged Donghae.

"Saranghaeyo oppa."