Point Three

Drawn By You

The day passes quickly. They ate (it ended into a small food fight, Sunggyu didn’t participate but he did scolded them for an hour), they played (with the exception of Dubu, he stayed away from him the entire time), and they enjoyed each other’s company in the living room (nothing bad happened that time around, much to his relief).

Six in the evening.

It’s movie time and the movie (Sungyeol chooses) is Puss in Boots. Why, Sunggyu doesn’t know, but seeing as he is seated beside him on the couch, he can hear the tall male whisper to Myungsoo, “It’s because Puss reminds me of you.”

Apparently, Woohyun hears him too because he’s snickering quietly on the other side of him, one hand covering his mouth and the other around his bicep. Dubu, who is sleeping soundly by the corner of the living room, shuffles a little by the noise but is otherwise, undisturbed.

The film begins to play and the four of them sits comfortably on the couch, watching Puss’ adventure to clear his name as one of the most wanted criminals in the land. Somewhere in the duration of the movie, Sungyeol slips away, whispering loudly and claiming that he needs the restroom. It isn’t long before Myungsoo follows after and Sunggyu already has an idea of what they are up to.

Which means that he and Woohyun are alone.

Together.

For some reason, the thought has his heart racing.

“Gyu?”

Sunggyu almost leaps from his seat at the sound of his name, even more so because Woohyun calls him by a nickname. He thought the other had been dozing off but apparently, he wasn’t.

“Y-Yes?” he stutters out stiffly, shifting his gaze slowly toward the male next to him.

Woohyun’s eyes meet his own and it’s then that he can’t tell what the other is thinking. “You want to know something?” he whispers by his ear and leans in close enough for their noses to touch. Sunggyu feels as if his hearts about to leap out of his chest. Their close proximity isn’t helping him any either. “I like you. A lot.” The confession was so soft, he thinks he had been hearing it wrong but still, he catches it. His face immediately heats up.

“W-What?” He needs to make sure of himself. Woohyun did say words of confession, didn’t he?

Suddenly, silence fills the air.

Woohyun bites his lower lip and shakes his head. He doesn’t want to repeat himself due to the fact that Sunggyu’s staring back at him in a somewhat disgusted manner. His heart hurts. “No, never mind.” A pause. “I’ll be getting some fresh air. I’ll be right back.”

And before Sunggyu can react, the other disappears from his sight.

It takes him a moment to realize his situation but after a while, he slumps against the couch, covers his face with a palm, and mutters, “You idiot. I didn’t get to say I like you too.”

--

Sunggyu ends up sleeping on the couch, waiting for Woohyun. But the other never shows up after he claimed he needs to go outside. This makes him very concerned. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, along with Dubu, had already left for their planned date at the zoo- they had mentioned it to him earlier- so asking them doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Checking his watch, he finds that it’s ten in the morning. He’s relieved that it’s a Sunday today. But maybe he should go out and walk around. It’ll do him no good to stay in the house and mope around. And so, he travels up to his room to prepare himself.

What he finds in his room, shocks him to the point where he thinks his heart stopped completely.

There.

Right there, lying on the corner of his chair, are shredded pieces of white paper. Sunggyu doesn’t have to guess to know what it is because his eyes travel momentarily to the empty space on his desk and back to the mess on the floor.

Woohyun.

His heart sobs.

After what seems like forever, he forces himself to move. He takes a heavy step. And then another. And when he finally reaches his destination, he falls on his knees and begins picking the pieces up with a shaky hand.

Tears start to cascade down his pale cheeks when his eyes catch the familiar pencil lines and intricate details of the person he love.

He regrets.

He regrets so much.

Clutching the paper into his fist, he brings it against his chest and sobs aloud.

Woohyun’s gone, isn’t he? He’s gone for good.

And now, he’ll never see him again.

As he continues to sob, he doesn’t hear the door to the bathroom creak open, soon followed by the soft taps of footsteps. However, a sharp gasp leaves his lips when a pair of arms wraps themselves around him and it is then that he hears the voice he thought he’d never hear again.

“I’m sorry.”

“W-Woohyun?” Sunggyu stutters in disbelief. He isn’t sure if he’s imagining things, which is ironic in a way because Woohyun is nothing more than a creation of his mind.

“I’m sorry.” The other repeats, his voice lowers into a whisper as he presses his forehead against Sunggyu’s back.

There’s a moment of silence before Sunggyu breaks it. “Why?”

“I lied to you.”

With this, his eyebrows furrows together. What does Woohyun mean, he lied? He didn’t lie about his feelings, did he? He’s crestfallen at the thought.

“I’m not the figment of your imagination. You’ve seen me before. I’m…I’m Sungyeol’s cousin and I’m the one who bumped into you that one time.”

“…W-What?”

Woohyun takes a deep breath and continues, “Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and I…we made this plan for you to take notice of me. I…I had always liked you because Myungsoo tells me about you a lot. You sound like the person I’ve always wanted to meet.” He takes another deep breath. “And on the day you spent drawing on an assignment, Myungsoo found out. It was by sheer luck that you’ve drawn me and so he contacted me in the middle of the night to drop by. To pretend that I showed up out of magic. I just…I just want you to notice me.” He trailed, his arms tightening around Sunggyu. “I’m really sorry for not telling you.”

Sunggyu doesn’t know how to react. There’s anger, due to the fact that he had been played with. There’s betrayal, because Myungsoo and Sungyeol participated in the act. But most of all, there’s relief and it’s all due to the fact that Woohyun is real.

“I’m hurt, you know.” He speaks up and he can feel Woohyun flinch at the words.

“…I’m sorry.” The other mumbles another apology.

Suddenly annoyed by the apologies given, Sunggyu pries Woohyun’s arms away and turns around to face him before pulling the other into his arms. A gasp of surprise leaves Woohyun’s lips. “You’re going to have to make it up to me.” He watches as the other male glance up to him as he gives him a teasing grin.

Unable to comprehend what is going on, Woohyun eventually let a short smile grace his lips. And it’s at that moment that the two feels that their bond is mending. “How?”

“Go out with me.” With that, Sunggyu leans forward and presses a simple kiss on Woohyun’s lips. When the other presses back with a wider smile on his lips, he’s satisfied because he has his response.

He’ll definitely kill Myungsoo (and Sungyeol) when they return.

But in the meantime, he’ll just indulge himself and enjoy his moments with the one person who captured him.

 

End.

A/N: I'm very happy for those who subscribed and comment. ^^
Seriously, you guys are wonderful <3
Technically, this story is over (that's why I'm calling it completed) but there's the alternate ending. I hope to have that done soon ^^;

responses:

woosoogyu: hey there~ I tried stretching this story as far as I could but I pretty much failed at it xD; but thanks you <3 happy you enjoyed this story.
Ryukii: yep ^^ and I know, right? -pats Gyu's head- thanks for reading and commenting <333
inspirit-kay: Woohyun is techically "new" to the world~...though here, you see he's not so yeah, he's pretty ridiculous lol thanks for reading and commenting!
blabbermouthkissme: yes, and I remember you too! <3 I was so happy to know you read my fic back at lj ^^ I didn't think I see people recognizing it here in aff lol ;; thank you much for the comment <333