Fix Him

✰ELiTE || ✰엘리트 || YG Entertainment (Story Starting)

"So, I was in Japan for a while," Kevin bragged playfully, "and all I could think about was, 'Man, isn't Park Hannie part Japanese?' That was all I could think about." He smiled amiably, bringing his eyebrows up cutely as he attempted an aegyo fit on Hannie. In return, the younger blinked innocently, cocking her head to the side with a pending curiousity. "So in other words, you were thinking about me?" A devious smile crawled onto her thin lips, causing Kevin to stop instantly. He cleared his throat once, coughing into his fist before shfiting his gaze to the fruit bowl, picking sudden interest in the rotting apples.

"You could say that," he mumbled shyly, fiddling with the stem of an apple. 
"Why?"
Kevin looked up, locking his eyes with Hannie before shrugging nonchalantly. "I really don't know. You just appeared at random times," he explained ubiquitously. "I really don't know how else to describe the feeling, though."
Hannie pursed her lips unsurely at his response, nodding thoughtfully, awkwardly. She cleared and scratched her head. "Maybe you should.. you know, rest. You might be a bit tired --"
"I came to see you because I wasn't tired," he remarked distantly. An odd look glimmered behind his eyes before he ducked his head apologetically for sounding to upfront. He bowed his head and chuckled lowly, running his trembling hands through his light hair. "I don't know; whenever I'm having a bad day, I think back to that one time you rapped to me when you were asked to serenade me. And then, I found out where you lived; instead of thinking back to that day, I instead came here to cheer myself up."

Hannie furrowed her brows suddenly, crinkling her nose with impatience. "What are you saying, hyu -- op-oppa?
Kevin blew out his cheeks like a fish, before deflating them and frowning; the bright, radiant Kevin that made his appearance five minutes ago had disappeared and was now replaced with a more somber being. "U-KISS hasn't won an award once since the four years we've debuted," he sighed sleepily. "Even after putting our blood, sweat, and tears into everything, we haven't won a single thing -- and now, as great as 'Stop Girl' seems to be, many groups are making their comeback. First, there's you guys with 'Dr. Feel Good', and then there's BAP's 'Crash', and FT Island's 'I Wish'.. 'Stop Girl' is nothing compared to you guys... even as rookies, BAP and ELiTE has won a couple of awards for themselves." Kevin smiled woefully. "Maybe U-KISS isn't as strong as I had hoped."

"Aniya!" Hannie declared incredulously. "Oppa, are you crazy? What are you saying? Seriously," Hannie mumbled. "Do awards signify your abilities? Awards are just symbols and representations of the fans' biased opinions, not your abilities! So what if ELiTE, and BAP, and FT Island made their comeback, too? U-KISS can win!"

She fired up immensely; the thought of having to see Kevin sad made her incredulous, outrageous. The flabberghasted expression stuck to Kevin's face, stunned and bemused by Hannie's sudden claims. "And don't argue with me," Hannie stated bluntly. "U-KISS is great; the fans are the ones that are stupid for not knowing that. And I don't know what your Kiss-Me's are doing, but they're doing a poor job at supporting you, if you've been deprived of awards for four years."

Kevin smiled genuinely, a small, ghost of a smile -- but still a smile. He rose from his seat reluctantly, walking briskly over to Hannie. He laid a gentle hand upon her shoulder before leaning down to meet her eyes. "Hannie-ah.. gohmahwoh." Silently, he chuckled, grazing his lips past her cheek before pecking her lightly. "Oppa owes you one," he whispered, his warm breath tickling her reddened skin.
He pulled away slowly, smirking lopsidedly; Kevin gave one last ruffle to Hannie's hair before taking his leave, showing himself out the door. Hannie stood stunned in her spot, glued to the kitchen floors, her eyes wandering frenetically around the furniture, in search for any signs of rationality. Her fingers brushed against her cheek with a fluttering touch. The warmth of his lips lingered, heigtening her profuse blush. 

Never once, had this ever happened to Park Hannie.

 

 

"W-wait, where are you going, you?!"

Kyo Jin hastily pulled on her coat, slipping on her shoes. "Have to.. skip practice," she huffed, pulling her bag from the table. "Jinki called... finally got free time," she panted, pulling various things on and off, "wants to hang out with me.." Kyo Jin smiled enthusiastically at Anna, shooting the baffled leader a decent peace sign before disappearing out the dorm with an eccentric, "Jal ga, unnie!"
Anna scratched her bedhead and grumbled, slipping into the kitchen innocuously muttering to herself. "Stupid girl -- we don't even have practice today," she growled. "Ava-ah! Don't forget; you have to come with me to our photoshoot today."
"Ne, unnie."

Kisa shuffled into the kitchen, glaring at every individual, before snatching a custard bun from the pantry, and exiting hastily in a storm. The rest scoffed, eyeing her awkwardly as she trailed back into her cave. "What a hot mess," Haebyeol muttered, cutting up her bacon into small pieces. "Can't even say a decent 'Good morning' to her fellow band mates."
"She seems a lot happier though," Ava remarked, raising her brow.
"She came home late, didn't she?" Anna inquired unsurely. "Maybe something good, for once, happened to her. Cut her some slack -- she's gonna come through soon."

Haebyeol and Ava nodded in agreement, shooting Vivien a nod of acknowledgement as the latter made her appearance. "I'm going to a party tonight, so don't wait up for me," Haebyeol announced. "Unless you guys want to come."
"Whose party?" Vivien inquired casually.
"Suzy's."

The girls made a noise shaking their heads, claiming they didn't want to go to a party of whom they didn't know. Haebyeol simply shrugged, smiling affably. "If I don't come home, I either slept over at Hyoyeon-unnie's or at Suzy's."
"Not Lu Han's?" Ava jeered playfully.
Haebyeol rolled her eyes. "I think I've got enough sasaengs on my back. If we get caught again, we'd be in serious trouble. Lee Soo-man saeng and Abeoji racked their brains to cover us up, you know."
"Well that's your fault for being careless!" Vivien chided jokingly.

"Can't blame me that there are crazy fans out there," Haebyeol sighed. "Whatever... see you guys later. I'm gonna go get ready."

The others nodded, waving simply to the exiting Haebyeol, before directing their attentions to one another. "So.. Yongguk, I hear," Anna grinned, stifling her choking laughter. 
Ava blushed, burying her face into  her hands from the profuse embarassment crawling into her system. "Oh my god, Hannie told you."
"Kyo Jin, too -- they were complaining about how much you were neglecting them," Anna chuckled, releasing her pent up laughter. The leader shook her head at the blushing younger, patting the latter's shoulder amiably. "There's nothing to be embarassed about. I know how hard it is to resist his gummy smile. If I wasn't interested in someone else, I would've taken a liking to him too."

"Good job," Vivien muttered through a mouthful of cereal. "Keep your hands on your own man, unnie."
Anna rolled her eyes. "Stay good today; take care of Hannie and Kisa, will you?"
Vivien nodded, watching Anna drag Ava out of the kitchen, smiling brightly. "Have fun with your photoshoot!"

 

Viven was cleaning around, paying no mind to the other two beings in the house, who have yet to exit their bedrooms. She picked things up, placing them here and there, and rearranged a few pieces of furniture that she could actually manage to carry; she only stopped when the doorbell rang. It rang multiple times, echoing across the rooms.

She glanced at it hesitantly, until Kisa poked her head out of her door. "Open the damn door! I'm trying to nap!"

Vivien, in reply, scowled at this, and sneered at the now-shut door, strolling slowly over to the front door. She scratched her head suspiciously as she came to realize there was no peep hole installed. "We seriously need to get one," she muttered to herself lowly. She slipped on her slippers and took off her apron, pulling the door open. She blinked a couple of times before frowning out of confusion. "Omo! Sunbaenim!"

Jiyong blinked around, craning his neck to peer into the home. "Are you alone?"
Vivien shook her head. "Ani, waeyo? Did something happen?"

Jiyong had a frustrated expression lacing his scornful features; his blonde hair was disheveled as was his gaze. He sighed worriedly, and waved his hand. "You need to come with me," he uttered simply, taking hold of Vivien's hand. She dropped the apron out of reflex  and scurried in a rush, trying her best to match his long gait. "Sunbae! Oppa, what happened?"
"Seungri's a mess," Jiyong stated plainly, pulling her along faster. Jiyong's expression contorted into one of frustration into one of worry. "I don't care what you do; he needs you. He needs to talk, but he doesn't want to talk with us. He's a crying mess, and he won't stop. He's been tearing up since this morning, and we need to know what's going on, and what's hurting him, but he won't shut up about he doesn't want to talk about it. Do something -- he obviously needs you and will only talk to you."

They came forth towards Big Bang's appointed room; Jiyong whipped around suddenly, a disparity leaking into his eyes as he glanced down pleadingly at Vivien. "Can I trust you?"
Vivien nodded furiously. 
Jiyong smiled gratefully, ruffling her long air. "Then please fix our pabbo maknae, Viv-ah."