Twist..

Apple Tree

"Noooooo" You fake sob over your dark circles which gladly visited you today after a long vacation. You scratch your tummy as you drag yourself out of the bed, yawning your mouth, stretching it to the max. Annnnnd you see your brother awake. 7 in the morning. Strange.. you think. Having a cup of tea as if nothing is weird. Everything is weird! He's awake! you think as you peek further into the livingroom. You see Joon talking to Daehyun. In your house. Holding your favorite cup. What the hell..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You quickly stop all your actions and try sneaking into the bathroom. Joon comes up to you and grabs your shirt and pull you to the couch and makes you sit down. You cover your face because Daehyun is already ready for school but you just woke up. You ddin't brush your teeth or your face! You weren't even wearing a bra! (sorry boys! wonder if boys even read these fanfics) 

"And where are your manners? " says Joon with a flat voice.

"Right here. What about yours?" You feel the anger coming out of the bottom of your heart. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS EARLY IN THE MORNING? BRINGING DAEHYUN INTO OUR HOUSE? WITHOUT TELLING ME ABOUT IT? HELLOOOOO, I'M A PERSON WHO LIVES IN THIS HOUSE AS WELL. AND DID YOU HAVE TO PULL ME INTO THIS? I DIDN'T EVEN WASH MY FACE. OR MY TEETH. I'M STILL IN MY PAJAMAS. DAEHYUN IS USING MY FAVORITE COFFEE MUG. WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?" You yell and scream punching Joon.. Daehyun smirks and you hear it but you pretend not to. 

You crawl away from the two people and get ready for school. You try to do everything in the bathroom because you don't want to see him on your couch ever again with your favorite cup. 20 minutes later you come out of the bathroom and sees Joon in the kitchen, Daehyun nowhere to be found.

"is he gone?" You ask your brother.

"I have a bruise from you. You owe me a word" Joon says.

"Sorry. better? Now where's Daehyun?"

"I don't know think he's outside waiting for you"

"For me!? Why me!? No it's so awkward with him!"

"He's going to walk to school with you. He's got something to tell you..." Joon trails off.

"Is it something to do with me?" You worry that it might be about you and the balloon incident.

"No but someome very close to you.." Joon's voice seems so quiet. "Go to school."

"But you didn't answer my question directly" You complain.

"Whatever bye' Joon shoves you out the house and you see Daehyun reading a thick book called 'Goodbye Sadness'. He looks at you and closes the book, shoves it in his bag and blush. 

"Don't tell anyone I read" Daehyun says with a fake cough.

"So you don't read. huh? Maybe I'll tell everyone. I'll see how you do." You walk ahead to get to school one second earlier. 

Daehyun walks ahead and opens the house gate for you and cough another fake one verrryy awkwardly. You feel funny as you walk through the opened gate and hear him close it behind you. You turn around to see Daehyun walk up to you then you start walking. I wanna get this "important talk" over and done with before anyone else sees me hanging out with him, especially Hoya... Or. Maybe he knows Daehyun is here? you think.

"Soooo. What is it that you want to tell me? About someone very close to me?" You start the conversation.

"Uhhh. It's not something that I can tell you all in 20 minutes, it's a very long story..." Daehyun scratches his head.

"Start." You cross your arms and focus on his voice.

"I don't know how to put this in easy words.. okay... uh. You know that Apple Tree. Yea?" He starts unconfidently.

"Yup. Who doesn't -____-"

"Okay. Well Apple Tree didn't start off as a rock band but a fighting club with 6 members..." 

"WOAH. WOAHHH. WOAH. WOAH. WOAHHHH I'M GOING TO WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT THIS"

"You cut me off -_____-"

"Whatever. I'm excited I can hear about this all day long! Continue please" You focus again.

"and you will be very shocked if you know who the 6th member was..."

"Tell me."

"Ready? It's Joo--"

"DANBIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  You hear Minju run to you. . Daehyun is here! and I didn't hear who the 6th member was! crap! crappppppppp!

"oh hi daehyun~" Minju changes her voice into the with-this-voice-i-can-make-you-fall-for-me voice. -__________-

"Bye meet you after school then" Daehyun hurries and leaves.

"Wait daeh------ Thanks minju. You aren't helping at all." You glare at Minju.

"What!? I was just glad to see you that's all! Anyways what's up between you and him? :P" She pokes you and gives you a weird look.

"No it's nothing -_____-" You answer with a sigh.

"That's what everyone says~" She teases you. You feel ashamed to have such friend.

"God! Whatever." You just change the topic to TOP because Minju is very into him right now, talking about his new fubu cf. You try your best to keep up the conversation with minju and once you get to school you get away from her, hurry to your locker just because you don't want to see Daehyun at school. You get your stuff and go to your class, just when you see Yongguk and Baro. You try to get passed by them.

"Hi Danbi" says Yongguk before you get to your seat. He said it too loud to ignore it -_______- 

You turn around and put a smile on your face. "Hi Yongguk~ and Baro." You turn back around and sit down on your seat. 

"Uh, you have a message." Yongguk says as he comes up to you. He eyeballs towards your desk with a funny face. 

"For me?" You say. Yongguk nodds. You search under your desk and you find a note folded up. 'School roof @ lunch! :P' it says. 

"From Apple Tree" Yongguk says. Your eyes become bigger than your nostrils.

"..............................all you 5 guys?" You say. 

"Yup" says Yongguk. And you feel 40 pairs of eyes staring at you and Apple Tree. Perfect timing, Hoya comes in to your classroom, followed by Minju.

"Hi hoya" You say hi to Hoya only because you already saw Minju earlier today. Just then you swear you saw Hoya blush.

"Hi danbi" says Hoya. 

"What about me Danbi!?" Minju says.

"I already saw you today and I'll see you the rest of today too anyway." You say as if it's nothing. You turn over to Hoya. "Can I bring my with me during lunch?"

"Er... Nope." Hoya says. "No one else can come." He says. 

"Oh by the way. Hi guys I'm Minju" She says with the with-this-voice-i-can-make-you-fall-for-me voice. "And I don't know what lunch you are talking about but you guys didn't invite me! and I won't be able to eat with Danbi!" She pouts in a way she thinks it's cute.

"Er..........Bell's about to go so shoo now bye everyone" You shoo everyone away and all the girls stare at you with jealousy. Perfect timing, the bell rings.