chapter 11

LUCK or TROUBLE?

You and Seunghyun went home after you took some lessons while he was practicing on a seperate room, he pulled his hoodie first before he left the building. you stare at him and he look back at you. "Is this the life that you wanted?"he asked. "It was my dream me and my brother's dream"you said proudly. "but why?"he said. yeah he is right but why?.

"never mind don't think about it but you better think about something everyday at FNC would be more easier if you know what pulls you through in doing all those things"he said. 

you two walk together maintaining a distance at each other. 

seunghyun have been always a dork infront of the camera that you never expected him to act that way infront of you. 

you hurriedly went inside the dorm since it's getting cloudy which would probably lead to rain. "are you okay?"juniel asked hearing you panting "it's about to rain outside so I hurriedly went inside"you said. 

"by the way where are you going?"you said as you see her packing all her stuff "I have a long promotion in japan so I won't be here for a while"she said. "where are the other girls?"you said. "ceo said they need to improve there japanese so they would be in japan for a while too will you be fine here alone?"juniel asked.

"yeah I will be fine your going back after all right?"you smile at her. "of course"she smile at you. "sigh I wish we could hang out more but yeah I have to do work."she pouted. 

"we could hang out when you got back"you smile at her. "yeah"she said as pick up all her stuff. "just say hi for me to all the the girls"you said. "I will take care of yourself okay"she said. "I will take care too"you said, as you watch her to get out of the door.

that night ft island didn't know that all the girls at your dorm left for japan for activities,"I'll walk around the building"jaejin said after dinner. "go ahead"everyone said.

the night went well for you, you didn't get scared or felt anything bad. until someone rang the doorbell you first look on the person in the screen, he looks like one of those creepy ahjussi you have seen only on movies. 

he kept on ringing the doorbell so you decide to call someone, you hurriedly pulled your phone and called jonghun, but he don't pick it up so you decide to call jaejin you don't have the rest of ft island's number so you have no choice. 

and luckily he picked it up.. 

"miyeon shii do you need anything?"he said. "can you call the guard there's a guy who kept on ringing the doorbell at the dorm"you said. "where are the rest of the girls I can here pure silence on the background"jaejin said. 

"all of them are in japan for activities"you said. "huh? why didn't you told us?!"he said, "just go call the guard"you said. "okay I'm going to call him"he said, jaejin hurriedly run downstairs to call the guard to go to your dorm.

the guard soon send out the creepy ahjussi. 

and you open the door for jaejin. "just stay with us for now"he said. "it will be dangerous staying here alone although there are guards roaming around you should be with someone."he said. 

"can you just stay here instead on some night?"you said. "you don't want to stay at the dorm instead."he said. "I have been a bother for everyone when I stayed there so if you want to help you stay here and then go home later"you said. 

"sounds good I'll tell the boys about it since sometimes I have some schedules too"he said. 

jaejin sat on the couch until he fell asleep your having some second thoughts if you would wake him up, but you ended up giving him a blanket and just let him lied down on one of the couch.