Application

In Another World ~ [Apply Open!]

A p p l i c a t i o n  G u i d e l i n e s

1.  As stated in the rules, you may apply up to three characters, but only one character will be chosen from each user.  You may only submit one character per story.

2.  I don't really care what ethnicity the characters are, since it's not like the story takes place in Korea.

3.  Creativity!  Detail!  Lots of description!  These things will make me more likely to choose your character.

4.  Please try and fit your character into the story you're applying for.  Do not make the "Violent and Angry" character sweet and kind.  That's just telling me you aren't paying attention.  You should also supply a dark back story to explain her anger.

5.  Make a blog post and comment/PM me with the link!

 

AFF Username:

Link to Profile:

I n t r o d u c e  Y o u r s e l f

Name: 

Date of Birth:  (Make her at least 18.)

Ethnicity:  (Since this story doesn't take place in any real world location, make her whatever ethnicity you want.)

Story:  (Select one from the foreword.)

D e s c r i b e  Y o u r s e l f

Personality:  (Paragraphs, please!  I expect a long description!)

Likes:  (Bullet points)

Dislikes:  (Bullets)

Hobbies/Talents:  (Bullets)

Fears:  (Bullets) (You don't need to have a lot.  Just one really good one, or a couple small ones.)

Quirks:  (Bullets)

Trivia:  (Bullets)

B a c k s t o r y

Family Members:  (Bullets)

Description of/Relationships with Family:  (Paragraphs)

Friends:  (Bullets) (No more than five, please)

Description of/Relationships with Friends:  (Paragraphs)

Rival and Description:  (It's okay not to have one.)

A p p e a r a n c e

Ulzzang Name:

Links:  (At least 5)

Backup Ulzzang:

Links:  (At least 5)

Style:  (Describe the type of clothing your character likes to wear, or her favorite outfit.)

L o v e  L i f e

Second Love Interest:  (May or may not be used.  Must be another U-KISS member; 14 characters alone will be difficult enough for me to manage, let alone bringing more in.  You will not end up with this member in the end, but he will possibly be used to create conflict.)

Relationship with Main Love Interest:  (The one listed at the end of each story description.  I've already determined how the characters will meet and fall in love.  Here, I want you to describe what kind of scenes you want with your love interest.  I'll do my best to make it work with the story.)

Relationship with Second Love Interest:  (Is he a close friend who you slowly start to fall in love with?  Does he fall for you?  Do you cheat on your main interest with him?  Be creative!  I wasn't very clear on each character's relationship with the U-KISS members, but try to keep in mind that the U-KISS members are on the rebel side, so if you choose a story that puts your character against or distant from the members, it's not likely you'll be friends with them.)