Twenty Weeks

Me & My Honey

Thirteen Weeks 

You whimpered as Trainer Hwang pointed at his board, giving you a dirty look as he listed the things you're not allowed to eat. Seunghyun grimaced next to you, knowing he was forbidding all the food you had been craving lately. He slipped his fingers between yours and your bottom lip quivered.

"Salads!"

Flinch.

"Broccoli!" 

Flinch.

"Asparagus!"

Flinch.

"Fruit!"

Oh, that's not so bad. 

"No cheese!"

...

"No meat!"

"BLASPHEMY!" you stood up, pointing at him. 

"Sit down."

"You can't do this to me!" you sobbed.

"Down!"

"Tabi!" you whimpered, plopping down on Seunghyun's lap, ready to use every dirty trick you knew to get your way. "Let's leave."

"Listen to what he says at least," Seunghyun said, your hair back.

"You're about to gain weight like crazy," Trainer Hwang continued. "So we'll have to start work outs. Yoga or walking. Choose."

"Walking," you mumbled, hiding your face in Seunghyun's neck.

"An hour every day," he nodded.

"Monster," you hissed.

Seunghyun laughed, nodding as Trainer Hwang continued to give instructions for a healthy diet. When he was done, you were furious, clutching Seunghyun's hand tightly in yours. After he made you relax, he stood up, dragging you after him.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "I'll still satisfy your cravings, but she should have healthy food as well."

"Fine," you pouted, relieved that he was at least going to fed you what you wanted from time to time.

Fourteen Weeks 

"Charlie," you whimpered. "They won't give me meat!"

Charlie whined when you began to cry, nudging you with his head worriedly. You wiped your eyes, punching the wall next to you angrily before plopping down in the couch. Seunghyun walked in a second later, a salad in his hands. You crossed your arms angrily and Charlie turned to look at Seunghyun. 

"Get him, boy!" you said suddenly, pointing at Seunghyun. 

Charlie obliged, running to Seunghyun who set the salad down quickly before Charlie could attack him. You huffed and waited a few seconds, watching Seunghyun struggle to calm Charlie down.

"Come back, Charlie," you called out. "Don't mingle with the enemy."

Charlie turned away from Seunghyun and laid net to you, rolling over when you pet his head.

"It's just a salad," Seunghyun sighed, grabbing it again, placing it on your lap when he was in front of you. "Eat it."

"No," you shook your head.

"For me?" Seunghyun begged, kneeling down in front of you.

"Not hungry," you mumbled.

"Right," Seunghyun rolled his eyes. "Please eat it."

You sighed with a nod, grabbing the fork from his hand and stabbing the salad. He smiled immediately, his grin becoming wider once you were chewing on it.

"You're so weird," you told him.

"I don't care," he chuckled, leaning down to kiss your abdomen before standing up. "Eat it all."

"You're cheesy even now," you wrinkled your nose.

"Problem?" he asked. "Cheesy how?"

"Always touching my son, and making sure I'm comfortable... ew," you laughed.

"I want you to be happy during this time," Seunghyun said. "That's all."

Fifteen Weeks

"Done?"

Seunghyun knocked on the door as you finished washing your hands. You opened it with a yawn and he bent down to pick you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck, already drifting off. You rolled to your side when he set you down on the bed, stretching before yawning again. 

Seunghyun pulled your leg over his hip when he laid net to you and you sighed, resting your forehead against his chest when the position provided you comfort. You glanced up sleepily, smiling at Seunghyun when he looked back down at you. The butterflies started up in your stomach and you closed your eyes, pulling the blanket close around your neck.

"Tabi," you said quietly.

"Hmm?" he brushed your hair back, turning off the lamp.

"You still give me butterflies," you mumbled.

Sixteen Weeks

"She's so cute," Seungri squealed, flailing his arms when he saw you eating a plate of cold noodles quickly. 

"She is," Youngbae nodded, handing you a glass of orange juice.

"Tabi," you began through a mouthful. "Won't let me eat what I want."

"Hang out with us, noona," Seungri grinned. "We will let you eat whatever you want."

"Yeah!" you nodded, swallowing before talking again. "That's a good idea!"

"Our place is open any time," Youngbae nodded. "Dump him on your way, though."

"Why are we always trying to convince her to dump him?" Seungri asked, handing you his noodles. 

"I don't really know," Youngbae frowned. "You should still do it."

"No," you shook your head, looking up at them. "Before Trainer Hwang brainwashed him, Tabi did what I wanted. So I'm hoping we go back when my son is out. Where's y Arms and Ji, by the way?"

"It's complicated," Youngbae mumbled.

"Huh?" you looked up.

"They're gay lovers," Seungri said, nodding seriously. "YG is scolding them right now."

"Hot," you nodded back.

"They are not," Youngbae smacked Seungri in the arm. "Don't believe him."

"Boo!" you yelled, crossing your arms before picking up the noodles again. "I wanted y Arms to have someone. Even Ji would do."

"Gay lovers," Seungri whispered into your ear.

 You covered your mouth, but giggled once again, feeling a tickle in your stomach. You glanced down, expecting to see Seungri's hand poking you. 

"Noona," Seungri frowned. "It's not actually funny."

"I know, sor-" you cut off and giggled again when you felt another poke. "I-"

You gave up and covered your mouth, unable to stop yourself from laughing. They stared at you with wide eyes and you cut off abruptly, gasping loudly.

"WHAT?!" they yelled, looking afraid. 

Seventeen Weeks

"Now I want popcorn," you mumbled, rubbing your stomach.

"Get her popcorn, Seunghyun oppa!" Jiyong yelled.

"She can't eat that right now," Seunghyun said. "She has to eat her fruit salad and chicken soup."

You held back your laughter when you felt a poke in your stomach, looking down. Jiyong rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Yah," he said. "I even called you oppa. Give her popcorn."

"Ji, you do-"

"I'm a leader!" he yelled and you felt another poke, biting down on your bottom lip to prevent the laughter. "Listen to me! How can you deny your wife and child what they want?!"

"She knows she has to eat first," Seunghyun yelled back.

"It's okay, Ji," you muttered. "He's just a punk."

"We should go to my place and catch up," Jiyong gave you a grin. "I'll feed you and my nephew anything you want."

"It's a girl, and you're not allowed to take my wife anywhere," Seunghyun practically growled.

"Roar," you mumbled, clawing the air with your hand.

You broke into a fit of giggled and fell across the couch, bursting into happy tears at the same time when you felt your baby moving inside of you. 

"Why is she laughing?" Jiyong asked.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!" Seunghyun gasped, already running to you.

You brushed your tears away, still chuckling and shrieking with laughter from time to time, making your baby move even more.

"It... it tickles," you giggled, covering your face as your cheeks turned red. 

Eighteen Weeks

"It doesn't fit anymore," you whimpered, pushing the sweatpants Seunghyun was offering to you away.

"It doesn't?" he asked, dropping them to the side.

You held still as Seunghyun's arms measured you. He pressed one hand against your abdomen and the other on your back, nodding to himself.

"Let's go shopping, then," he said. 

"I don't wanna," you pouted, looking away. 

"Why not?" Seunghyun asked.

"I'm fat." 

"Yo-"

"Jae called me a whale," you said with a monotone voice, pursing your lips together.

"Jae..." Seunghyun hissed. "You're not fat, silly."

"Yes, I am," you said again, looking behind him with dead eyes. "He said that I wouldn't even fit in the Pacific Ocean."

"Stop it," Seunghyun said again, grabbing your chin and turning your head to face him. "You're not. Let's go shop for new clothes."

"I'm a whale," you muttered. "They don't make clothes for whales."

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, resting his forehead against yours, staring right into your eyes intently. You swallowed and felt your heart speed up, blinking once, your fingers twitching. He kept his eyes on yours, his palms resting against your abdomen. You broke eye contact with him and laughed. Seunghyun pulled his hands away from you quickly, staring at you with wide eyes.

"Wh-what the heck was that?!" he yelled, pointing at your stomach. 

"I can't, baby, stop!" you gasped, clutching the wall for support as you felt your baby shift again. 

"Baby?" Seunghyun asked, approaching you again slowly. 

"It's your fault," you giggled uncontrollably, your stomach in an attempt to stop the baby from moving. 

Seunghyun dropped to his knees in front of you and you snickered quietly, standing still as he pressed his ear against your swollen stomach. He cleared his throat and placed his hands against the sides. You stopped laughing all together and blinked down at his head, reaching forward to poke his hair. 

"Baby girl?" he asked quietly, rubbing your stomach and closing his eyes. "Can you move for daddy again?"

You smiled gently, ruffling Seunghyun's hair before clutching it and pulling it as your baby moved again. He gasped and pressed his ear closer against you, listening intently for the soft thuds coming from inside of you. You covered your mouth, bending over slightly. At some point, Seunghyun laughed with you as well, his hand still moving around your skin as he talked to the baby quietly. 

Nineteen Weeks 

Daesung rested his cheek on your shoulder, rubbing his hand against your stomach. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder, patting him gently as he stared blankly at the television in front of you. Charlie was nudging your stomach on your other side, resting his head against your lap when he decided you were safe enough. 

"What's wrong?" you asked, poking his shoulder. 

"Nothing," Daesung replied quietly, smiling when he felt a kick. "Noona, you must really like it when he does that."

"It tickles," you told him. "But... I do love it. Now, what's up?"

"Nothing really," Daesung shrugged. "Been busy. Sorry, I wasn't here for a while, huh?"

"Hmm," you nodded. "You hate me now, don't you?"

"Of course not," Daesung whined, squeezing your cheeks. "Don't say that!" 

You glared at him but turned back to look at the screen, skipping through the parts that didn't have Seunghyun. Daesung sighed next to you and rested his head against your shoulder again. 

"Someone that was important to me once is coming back," he finally said. "And I don't know how I feel about it yet. Now, about these elastic things..."

You were about to pry but dropped the subject when Daesung pursed his lips together, playing with the elastic around your sweats. You ruffled his hair and answered all his questions quietly. 

Twenty Weeks 

"She looks pretty uncomfortable in there," Seunghyun murmured, looking closely at the ultrasound screen, furrowing his eyebrows at the way the baby was twisted around. 

"He is comfortable enough," you spat. "Believe me."

"Stop saying it's a boy," Seunghyun told you, glancing at you briefly before looking back at the baby. "It's clear that she's a girl and I will win this."

"You won't," you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Would you like to se-"

"NO!" you and Seunghyun yelled at the same time, turning to glare at him. 

He chuckled nervously before you and Seunghyun turned to look at the screen again. You smiled when you saw the feet, giggling when the arms came into view. 

"Ah, he's so cute," you said. "Just like me."

"She is cute," Seunghyun nodded. 

"Stop saying it's a girl!!" you whined again, gasping in surprise when the baby kicked.

"Quite active," the doctor murmured to himself, paying close attention to every detail. "Seems like the baby is quite healthy, nothing to worry about."

"I want a picture and a video of this," you said, looking down at your stomach lovingly. "My little prince."

"Princess," Seunghyun whispered quietly.

"Be a singer like y Arms," you said. "Don't go near appa's profession."

"Wh- you!" Seunghyun stopped, flicking your nose. "She will be a rapper!"

"Nope," you shook your head. "Because you keep calling him a girl, he will go against your wishes and be a singer."

"Yah!"

"YAH!"

"So fo-"

"STAY OUT OF THIS!" you both yelled at the doctor, looking at him again.