Ch. 25

Protectors

k another chapter sorry i got lazy to write yesterday

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chunji and L.joe went to look for the others. They found them by the water fountain. Chunji perked up and ran, "Niel!!! Look look look look look look look look..." he showed him the fishes and stuffed bear he got, "look what I got!!!"

Niel's eyes widened, "That's sooo cute!!! And there are fishes that are actually blue and red!?!?"

Chunji nodded, "Yup, these are my awesome fishies!!!"

"I want one, and a toy too. Where did you get them...."

Chunji laughed, "L.joe and I won them! Well I got the fishies and we won a water balloon game so he said I could get the prize instead..."

Cap and Changjo looked at L.joe, a smirk on their faces. L.joe mentally facepalmed but he kept it cool outside. Niel's jaw dropped, "L.joe? He didnt do anything to you did he," he grabbed the other's shoulder.

Chunji was confused, "N-no...what would he do to me?"

Changjo laughed, "Oh I am so glad I have a friend like you Chunji, or it wouldnt be funny at all..... so, we should head back."

Ricky pouted, "No fair, I didnt get anything."

Niel pouted to, "Me niether!!!!"

Chunji looked at Niel and leaned in, "Niel, I think you got a mousquito bite on your neck.... a big one..."

Niel blushed instantly and glared at Cap, "You know it is getting late, we should go..." he started walking. Changjo couldnt help but die of laughter.

Cap smirked, "Alright lets go..." they started to leave. Niel leading the way trying to get the reddness to fade, Changjo following close behind laughing and  teasing Niel, Ricky and Chunji talking about their day, and Cap and L.joe in the back.

"So," Cap started, "what did you and Chunji do?"

"Nothing, just went to some rides.." L.joe kept walking teying to play it normally.

"Are you going to use him again or did you start to fall for him," he laughed nudging L.joe by the arm.

He scoffed, "Yea right, I told you I dont get attached to people. Fall for him please," he immediately wanted to punch himself in the face really hard when he realized that his voice cracked, hoping the other didnt notice.

But unfortunatly Cap did notice and his eyes went wide, "Did your.....wait you....did you really fall for him?"

He laughed, "Are you kidding, seriously dude no..."

Cap obviously didnt believe him, "L.joe...the player....you fell for him? Damn Chunji is good!!!!"

L.joe glared at him, "I didnt fall for him!!!"

Cap laughed, "Oh my god, you fell for him, I didnt think this day would come!!!"

L.joe ignored him and walked faster but he turned his face, "Swear to god, tell anyone and your blowfish is dead."

Cap stopped, "Dont you dare...."

"Watch me..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shiki-san!!!! Shiki-san Shiki-san Shiki-san Shiki-san!!!!" Chunji yelled as they all got in.

Shiki came out, "Yes Chunji?"

Chunji placed the bear down and showed him the fishes, "Look!!! I got you a fish, happy birthday!!! Er...late birthday.. red one is yours and the blue one is mine!!! These are ours fishies!!!"

Shiki looked at the fishes, "Thank you Chunji, for the 'fishies' as you called them... I like it very much," he grabbed the bag, "can you go put these in a fish tank?" he asked the maid.

The maid nodded, "Yes sir," she walked out with the abg in her hands.

"Happt late birthday," Ricky said and so did the others, sorry we couldnt come, we didnt know."

"It's alright....." Shiki said, but Changjo looked at Rikcy skeptically.

"Stay for dinner," Chunji said, "it will be fun and I am in the mood to to cook things so tell me your favorite dish." Shiki agreed also so they all decided to stay. "Good, I'll be right back," Chunji left the room.

"So," Shiki started, "Sit down." They sat down, "Now, how is your relationship going?"

"Good," Cap said.

"Yup, it's all good," Changjo agreed wrapping his arm around Ricky.

"How did you know," Niel asked.

"Trust me he just knows," Ricky said.

Chunji came back and headed towards the kitchen, "I'll start cooking and there's a lot of cake leftover so we'll have that for dessert!"

"Do you need help," Ricky said getting up. Changjo pouted.

Chunji smiled, "Sure.." he walked in the kitchen.

Ricky chuckled, "Chunji is so cute and adorable."

Changjo pouted even more, "Yahhh.... it sounds like you love him more than me!!!"

Ricky smirked, "Maybe I do..." he chuckled and started walking towards the kitchen. Changjo's jaw dropped.

Cap and L.joe were laughing their heads off. Niel just glared at Ricky, he got up from Cap's arm around his shoulder, "Wait, I want to help too!!!"

Cap was left speechless and now Changjo and L.joe was laughing at him. Shiki-san sighed, "So you dont want to see them cook for you guys, just think that they are your wife."

Cap and Changjo immediately turned their heads to the kitchen, L.joe rolled his eyes thinking how easy it was to get them to cheer up.

In the kitchen Chunji told them to wear aprons. "Okay, now the ingredaints are out, I'll tell you what to do."

"You know," Niel stared at Chunji, "you look very cute in a apron," Ricky agreed.

Chunji blushed hard and turned around, "U-umm..... Ricky start cracking the eggs into that bowl and Niel you start dicing up the veggies and I'll get the w-water and oil boiling."

Ricky soflty laughed, "It's very fun teasing him," Niel agreed. They started doing what they were told until Ricky froze. "Niel," he whispered.

"Um...yea..." he looked at Ricky.

"Listen....." they stayed quiet and turned their heads so they could see the others on the couch.

Changjo laughed, "Really..."

Cap nodded his head, "Yea his right is much more sensitive..."

"Really...wow, well Ricky likes it big and in him..." (>/////////< OMG I am soooooooo weird, really embarrassing wrting this cant help laughing and blushing too)

NIel and Ricky were both flushed. Niel gripped his knife harder and it was really tempting to throw it at Cap. Ricky crushed the egg that was in his hand, (poor egg) wanting to throw it at Changjo. "Why are they...talking about this...." Niel voice sounded dangerous.

Ricky then smirked, "I know," he looked back at the others, Cap and Changjo was laughing, L.joe just sat there like he didnt care at all.

"If you have a way to get them then spill..."

Ricky chuckled, "We could...tease them, get them all hard and just leave them like that..."

Niel smiled, "Okay but how?" 

They both thought for a while then turned their heads towards Chunji who was cutting up the meat and didnt notice anything. They faced each oth er and smirked, "Chunji...."

"Okay, so this is what we'll do...." Ricky started.

Cap and Changjo were talking away while L.joe sat there bored, asking himself why is he listening to this? Shiki on the other hand heard everthing in the kitchen and decided to help out, "This will be entertaining...." he mumbled.

"What was that Shiki-san?" Changjo said.

He shook his head, "Oh nothing...."

"Chunjiiiiii......." Ricky said, "We are done..." he and Niel both were at Chunji's side.

Chunji smiled, "Good.... the meat is cooking already..."

"Great," Niel exclaimed and looked at what Chunji is doing, "is that icing?"

Chunji nodded, "Yup since I was done I decided to make icing, well it's kinda like icing, but you top it with the cake we are going to eat."

"Chunji you are sooo messy," Ricky said giggling.

"Oh I was going to wash up," he turned to head to the sink but Niel grabbed his wrist, "Niel?"

"We have a much better idea..." Ricky said, his voice had a hint of evil but no one could notice.

L.joe was bored as hell, he looked over to the other three to see them all together in a spot, "What are they talking about?"

Cap and Changjo looked at that direction, "Dont know..." Changjo said.

"They should be-....." L.joe stopped his words and his eyes widened seeing what just happpened, so were the others excluding Shiki.

Ricky grabbed one of Chunji's hand and the icing off of it. Chunji blushed hard, "W-wh-what are you...."

"Oh, did you know that things like icing off of your skin improves you skin better and it moisturises your skin...." Niel explained.

"Really..." he turned to Niel, "I didnt know that!"

"Yup, it's scientifically proven.."

"Done," Ricky said. Niel grabbed his other hand and it off.

Chunji blushed again, "um... I could do it m-m-yself"

"Nah...it's better to let other people do it..." Ricky said.

Niel it all off, "This is good," he scooped a finger full of icing and put it in his mouth but some slipped and and it slid down his mouth to his jaw which slid down his neck. "Chunji can you get that...it's only fair...."

Chunji's voice squeaked, "O-okay.....' he leaned in to his neck. Chunji was slightly tembling and when his tongue hit the neck Niel surpressed a moan. Ricky gave Niel points for that and decided to do something also. 

Chunji had his eyes closed and could feel himself heating up with embaressment. Niel felt his his tongue run up his neck and couldnt help but let out a moan, "Ahhhhnnngh...."

Chunji's eyes opened and gasped, "I'm s-s-s-sorry..." he pulled his head back.

Niel pouted, "There's some in the corner of my lips..." Chunji blushed harder.

"Forget about that, It's my turn..." Ricky whined. Chunji turned around and turned even redder, the icing (?) was all over Ricky's collarbone.

"W-wha...." 

Ricky smirked, "I want my skin to be smooth, now it's my turn. Will you return the favor Chunji?"

Chunji gulped. He leaned in closer and he was whimpering, he slowly it off of him "Hnngh..." (that was chunji) Chunji had to admit that it was good.

Niel glanced over at the others who just looked at them with wide eyes and their face red, not even moving. Chunji was done and he somehow ended up panting, "th-there...I'm done..." he was going to turn around but felt something on him. He touched his face and his eyes widened, the icing were all spread across the bottom of his face down to his jaw and dripping down to his neck hitting his colloarbone, "How d-did..." Chunji was shocked, so was Niel. Ricky knew what happened and thanked Shiki-san.

Ricky chuckled, "You must liked getting ," Chunji shook his head furiously.

Niel played along, "Fine, I guess we have to get you cleaned," he started his collarbone and Ricky started at his neck.

Chunji was soo confused and embarrassed, his face extremely red, "W-wha..I -annnghhh..." he let out a loud and seductive moan when they hit his sweet spot.

The others were completely speechless, "Wh-what are th-they...." Changjo didnt know what to say. Cap couldnt say anything either, he just watched them, trying to stop them nver crossed his mind. Those two were supposed to be mad, really mad but werent, the sight in front of them was really turning them on. L.joe on the other hand was pissed but couldnt help think the sight in front of him was....arousing as well.

When they were finished it off of Chunji they smirked when they found out that their plan was successful. Niel turned to them and said, "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes..." he turned back around. Ricky got the icing (?) and placed it in a fridge.

Chunji was red, his heart beating fast, "Umm... I gotta go get something..." he ran out of the room. Chunji dashed into the nearset room which was the room where they made the medicine. He stopped to catch his breathe.

"Chunji?"

"Ahhhh..." he flinched and bumped into a cabinet and a potion fell and it shatttered to the ground. He turned around and it was Niel, "Niel you scared me!!"

"Sorry, you okay..."

"Y-yea..." he said rubbing his neck, "Wow it is much smoother."

Niel bit his lips, 'Cant believe Chunji bought that....' "Well didnt I tell ya.." Chunji was going to reply but they both started coughing as smoke filled the room.

When the smoke was gone they felt different. A lot different. They looked at each other and screamed, "Ch-Ch-unji...you...we..." they looked at themselves and checked if they still had 'it'.

They both screamed again, "Ni-N-Niel.....we.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

kk i am done...............

it was really embarrsing to write a part

well enjoy and plzz comment suscribe

^_^