The First Meeting

LIES

It was a busy day again for Dara. She was lucky she wasn't late for school. She was busy thinking how'd she earn money for the day. While walking, her mind out of her head, her phone suddenly rang and made her come back to her senses. It was Chaerin who was calling her, offering her another source of income. She told Dara there was a slot at the bar near her rooftop house, she could be a part-time waitress there, but it's from 8pm-12am. Dara eagerly agrees. But as she was about to hang up her phone, she bumped into a guy. She dropped her books and phone, but the guy just passed by her, didn't even took a glance at her to see of she was fine.

"My phone! I worked two months to buy this! That rude guy! I wish I'd never see him again!" Dara was red mad while picking up her things. The bell rang and people started running over her. She quickly stood up and dashed to her first class.

The night came fast and didn't even give Dara a time to rest. She went to her place just to freshen up a bit and change clothes. She left her school things and only brought her phone ans some chage for some snacks for later gor she didn't eat anything for dinner.

After minutes of walking, she finally reached the bar. It was like of any other bar. Has dashing lights, loud music, social climber type of party goers. Good thing she was only working par-time or else she'll be sick of those kind of people. SHe went inside, looked for the persons-in-charge. The lady told her she could work there as long as she wants to, if she can. She said customers might do things to her since she's really pretty. But Dara still decided to go for the job for she knows she can save herself and no one can do harm to her. After she agreed, she was given her uniform and changed into it right away. She went out to the crowd, feeling a bit uncomfortable with her uniform, her skirt was about an inch or two above the knees. She was wearing sneakers, good thing it suites her black and white uniform. She was wearing white long sleeves with a black vest on top. She carried a booklet to write some customers' orders. Hours were passing by quite quickly, about an hour was left until her shft finishes. Dara was doing well, then the manager ordered her to assist some customers in the VIP room upstairs. She immediately went up to check up on some customers there. While Dara was about to go upstairs, there was a commotion happening in Jiyong's room. He was a bit drunk, so his temper got the best of him.

"I bet Kiko went back to Japan to look for another guy. Look at you Jiyong! You're being wasted day by day! That Kiko girl is just saying "I love you" to your precious money! She's been to Japan for about two months now, and still she hasn't called you, not even a single text!" Top, Jiyong's bestfriend lectured him to go back to his sanity.

When Jiyong was about to talk back, Dara suddenly entered the room. 

"Excuse me, but the manager told me to. . ." Dara was cut off because she recognized Jiyong. He was the rude guy she bumped into earlier. Jiyong was as surprised as she is, but he quickly put his arm around Dara and said "Didn't you know? I replaced Kiko already." Dara was surprised and was about to break Jiyong's neck but he whispered "Just play along, I'll pay you for this." Dara was so desparate for money that she just stood still and like what Jiyong said to just play along. Everyone else was shocked with what Jiyong just announced. Top was both happy and surprised, but worried about how will Kiko do if she knew, she's a "bad girl", she'd do anything if somebody steals her "credit card". Jiyong just gave off a smirk and dragged Dara outside.

"Give me your phone." Jiyong commanded her.

"Why?" Dara asked, cnfused and pissed with what's happening.

"Just give it to me! I won't pay you if you won't hand it to me!" Jiyong said, he figured out how would Dara follow him. He guessed she's in need of money. He'd use money to get even with Kiko, since it was the reasin why she stays with him in the first place. Dara angrily gave her phone to Jiyong. He typed in some numbers, pressed the call key, then his phone rang and saved Dara's number in his phone.

"I'll just call you for the payment, I left my wallet at home." Jiyong said and was about to walk away.

"Ya! Aren't you going to apologize?! You rude liar guy!" Dara screamed.

'I said I'll call you ok!" Jiyong just waved his hand and didn't even looked back at Dara. 

Dara was so pissed she didn't even notice her shift was over 30 minutes ago. She ran to the employees' locker room, quickly changed and bid the manager. She walked in some convinient store before going home. She ate some noodles and bought some lollipops to keep her awake in class in the morning, which is just hours later.

"At last I'm home!" she sighed, and immediately went to bed after removing her shoes, her bed was just a few steps from the door. But instead of falling fast asleep, the guy keeps on falshing on her head.

"That rude guy! HE didn't even asked dor my name! He didn't even introduced himself properly! And he didn't even apologized! He said he'd pay me, but what did I get? NOTHING!" Dara was about to go mad for the night, but she did fall asleep, but before that, she made sure she has her alarm clock on for her not to be late for school.

-------------------------------------

(a/n: i've finished writing chapter 2 but i haven't posted it yet because i only wrote in on paper (yup! a traditional writer here! haha) my eyes kinda hurt and it's almost 4am that's why i haven't posted it yet. don't worry after i get some rest i'll post it :D)