2/2

Take You Back

 

DARA’S POV

 

‘Why is he here? Didn’t know he’s making a scene? Did he not know what people might think of this?’

 

 I returned to the real world only to find Jiyong standing just inches away from me.

 

“I’m taking you back and I don’t care if everything would be against us” he just simply said like those words wouldn’t make any effect on me. But I knew to myself that from that point, I lost all the power I have over my body.

 

He took my wrist and I heard people began to shriek, I don’t exactly know why but I can only be sure about one thing, they’re all surprised, I mean we are surprised. Very.

 

Jiyong led us through the bunch of people before us. I felt his hand slipped down from my wrist down to my hand and he entwined his fingers in between mine. The media quickly blocked our way and bombarded the two us questions while the people were just there to hear what we got to reply, what Jiyong got to reply.

 

All I knew that time was that, Jiyong was holding me tightly in public and that we’re going to die when this gets to Sajangnim.

 

I was startled when Jiyong suddenly stopped and then I just heard him declare to among all those people,

 

 “Me and Dara are in a relationship”  My eyes almost popped out from their sockets. My gaze turned to look at him as if he grew two heads. He didn’t just announce that! And wait a minute, weren’t.we over? So that doesn’t make any sense.

 

Then I felt him pulling me again only to be stopped by a very particular question thrown by one reporter,

 

“I thought you were dating Mizuhara Kiko?” I felt every bone in my body wimp.

 

I have to admit that I felt hurt and thought that was just so insensitive of that reporter to ask that question in front of my face, but then I remembered, what does he know about us? None.

 

“It has been Dara all along. I have been in love with Sandara Park and nobody else.” I heard him say and felt him squeeze my hand, a gentle squeeze that created ripples of warm emotions inside me. I might have looked stupid at that moment for I didn’t know what expression my body should show because my whole being was being clouded by a lot of emotions.

 

“DARAAA!!” I heard a frightening female voice called my name. It was so loud that it dominated all the noise coming from the crowd. Everyone turned to look at where that voice came from. Me and Jiyong didn’t need to turn around and look anymore, we knew it was the Bominator. And before she could even kill us, more like kill Jiyong. Jiyong already pulled me with him and next thing I know we were sprinting our way out of the airport.

 

As we were running to Jiyong-knows-where, I wanted to ask him what was this all about but then I had the chance to see the smile on Jiyong’s face. It was a genuine one, and it was the first smile I’ve seen on his face ever since this entire catastrophe between us. I know I’d be such an if I ruin that beautiful smile so I decided to just keep my mouth shut and let him drag me to wherever.

 

 

 

--

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

“Yoboseyo?” Jiyong said as he answered the call.

 

“YA! JIYONG!” Youngbae yelled through the phone as soon as Jiyong picked up.

 

“Do you want me to go deaf?”

 

“Well I think that’s better than getting killed by YG Sajangnim!” Jiyong gave Dara a glance who was sitting beside him. Dara quickly looked away and acted as if she didn’t hear what Youngbae said on the other line. Like how could she not, she was just beside him!

 

Jiyong returned back his attention to Youngbae and moved his gaze to the clear blue river before them.

 

“Your airport stunt is all over the internet, dude! You’re totally going nuts!” Jiyong just only chuckled as he heard his best friend go ballistic.

 

“Ya, and how could you even dare to chuckle there? Aish! If only you knew how he scolded us earlier!” Jiyong again chuckled but turned suddenly serious,

 

“What did the old man say?” Jiyong finally asked and Dara’s ears perked as she began to eavesdrop. Dara thought Jiyong didn’t know she was listening but honestly he does.

 

“He lectured us about our love lives and that we shouldn’t do the same thing you did and all that blah…then he ended all the shiz with the statement, ‘I’m not saying that you cannot engage yourselves into love’. And we were all stupefied coz his damn whole speech was obviously telling us to not involve ourselves into relationships!”

 

“Oh and also he reminded us, if ever we get to contact any of you he wants us to say that the two of you are dead when he sees you, especially you G-dragon. He’s gonna fry your man” Youngbae added and Dara squirmed at those last words. Jiyong felt her uneasiness and quickly enveloped her hand in his.

 

“Oh…hey, I’ll just call you later. Bye”

 

“Ya, Ji—!“ not wanting Dara to get more uneasy, Jiyong decided to end the call. He placed his phone in his pocket and paid all his attention back to Dara.

 

“Hey…It’s okay” he cooed.

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

“No, Ji. You know this isn’t. Did you not hear what Youngbae said? Sajangmin is mad at us!”  she stressed out. She then noticed our linked hands and tried to pull her hand away but I held it firmly. I’m not letting her go ever again.

 

Knowing that I wouldn’t release her hand, she just sighed in defeat and slumped in her seat.

 

We fell in deep silence as we just both looked at the scene in front of us. After that airport event, I decided to bring the two of us to the place we used to spend out dates. So now here we are, sitting on one of the benches facing the ever popular Han River. Memories of us flooded my mind as I looked at the glistening blue water. Those happy days when we were both just trainees and things weren’t this complicated. We were happy, she was happy, I could still clearly remember how her glowing smiling face looked like every time we spend the whole day together in this place. I would do everything to see her blissful again.

 

The silence between us popped when she finally spoke and asked,

 

“Why are you doing this Ji…?” I turned to look at her and I found her staring at me with those warm brown eyes.

 

“Haven’t I told you earlier? I’m taking you back” I answered truthfully.

 

“I’m not kidding around—“

 

“Neither am I. I’m serious about this Dara.” I told her and because I’m really darn serious about this. I’m taking her back and I’m going to try all means just to make this relationship work.

 

“But why? I thought I’ve already explained to you about this” she said before tearing her gaze away and it didn’t miss my eyes the tears she was trying to contain.

 

I shifted my whole body sideward so I could face and look at her more properly. I released her hand only to cup her cheeks and motion her head to face me. I saw her teary eyes but she quickly looked down to hide it.

 

“Dara, I know I might look insane to you for causing that entire stunt in the airport. But if that’s the only way I could let everyone know how much I love you and how I want this relationship to work, then I’ll do it and so I did”

 

A tear escaped her eye, and I quickly brushed it off with my thumb.

 

“Ji..” she called but I continued.

 

 “If it means losing my fans, then let it be. If it means a whole day scolding from Sajangmin, I don’t care. If it means receiving a tremendous amount of curse and hate from your friends, I’ll endure them. I’d rather suffer from all those than losing you completely, you know that?”

 

“Jiyong…” she said again my name in between her sobs. I think that’s the only word that could slip out from at that moment and if that’s really the case, then I’d be very okay with it. She looked down once again as her tears began to be unstoppable.

 

“And If I have to fight whatever more circumstances that are there to tear us apart, I would. I’m ready to endure all the pain. If you were able to endure a lot for me then I assure you I would endure a hundred more fold for you” I said to her with all honesty and sincerity. I just noticed myself also tearing with the words I had spoken.

 

I held her chin with my thumb and index finger and made her look at me. When I saw her crying her eyes out, I let out a light chortle just to lighten up the mood.

 

“I love you so much Dara” I finally said and gave her lips a lingering peck. I felt her smile in between our kiss. Oh God knows how much I love this girl and that I’ll die if I lose her.

 

I released her lips only so I could embrace her. “I’m sorry..I’m sorry…” I chanted to her ear as I hugged her tightly. She just continued to cry and I rubbed her back to ease her sobs.

 

“I love you…” I said again out of the blue, saying those words to her felt like sweet taste of vanilla slipping my tongue.

 

She sniffed and I knew she wasn’t that anymore shedding tears, but she didn’t give any response. I kept on and added,

 

“Take me back….please?” I nervously asked her to take me back but what was more nerve wrecking was what she would answer.

 

I felt her chin jab my shoulder as she nodded. Next thing I knew, It was me who was crying his eyes out. I couldn’t contain the happiness that jumped inside me when she nodded. I just felt too thankful she was giving me another chance, a real chance.

 

I pulled out and didn’t even anymore bother if she’d see my horrible crying face.

 

She held her palms up to my face and wiped my tears, “You’re crying” she giggled.

And I could only smile goofily. I saw her leaning forward only to kiss my tears off. And that made my stupid grin go wider. Believe it or not that gesture made fluttery sensations in my stomach. I felt like I was back to my high school boy self. But maybe that’s really the effect of love.

 

She drew away a little, leaving inches in between our faces, just to say,

 

“I love you too, Jiyong” when those words escaped , all I felt was heaven.  I didn’t waste any second. I grabbed both her elbows and pull her towards me, making her upper half body fall on to mine. I captured her lips in mine. I kissed her fervently but gently, making sure that I don’t miss any part of those supple pink lips. I gradually let go of her elbows only to encircle her waist with my arms. Securing her and making sure I’d never be a fool once again to ever let her go.

 

I might have had let her slip away from me once, but I’ll make sure I’ll never let her slip away from me twice. 

 

 

THE END

---

 

humuguh humuguhhh O___O thanks for all the subscriptions and the comments! 
u guys are showering me with so much love...i cant...even..all these feels.../dies
tenenen~ lol ignore crazy author hehe ^_^ sooooo how was it?
hope i didnt fail u guys T_T

comment me your thoughts ye? 
thanks so much again, i love you all mwa mwa mwaaaa
daragon hwaiting!! ^O^