1/2

Take You Back

 

TAKE YOU BACK

 

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

I walked through the dark hallway of the YG building and was about to get home. But, I was put into a halt when I heard a muffled cry from one of the rooms. I tried to follow where those stifled cries were coming from and I ended in front of one of the practice rooms.

 

The door was left slightly open so I was able to peek who was inside.

 

I somehow regretted doing that because the scene of a crying Dara welcomed me and made a pang to my heart. And it just hurts so much seeing her like in that state especially that I know who and what made her cry like that. And that would be no other than me and the talk we had earlier.

 

Three days after the incident, after all the avoidance and total zero communication I received from her, I finally had the guts to approach her and talk things out between us. At first she dismissed me and was about to escape but I cornered her.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

She pushed me but I held her arms. I went straight to the point and asked,

 

“Why are you being like this?”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Please don’t act like you don’t know”

 

“I don’t have time for this, I got to g—“:

 

“No, you aren’t going anywhere. If I have to tell you what I’m talking about then I will.” I husked and started,

 

“Three days ago you left me alone in bed when I thought everything between us was settled. Then worse than that, you just left me a ing note saying, that’s it between us. And to top all of those you avoided me and ignored me to the point like I was non-existent! Now, do you know what I’m talking about?” I finished saying with my eyes not leaving hers. But she shifted her gaze away, trying to hold the tears that were threatening to fall.

 

“Don’t you think it’s better off like this, Ji?” she replied back and I could only look at her with disbelief. So she thought it was just really better that we break and go like this?

 

“W-what..?”

 

 

“Can’t you get it Ji? It’s as if everyone’s against us!” I could only remain silent as I listened to her

then I remembered the things she had said to me before that her friends didn’t like me for her.

 

“But you said that we could go through them and I believed in what you said. Then there goes your issues with other girls. At first I just shrugged them off but time to time it's getting harder for me to just ignore those issues, you cant blame me, I was your girlfriend” I frowned, I didn’t know I inflicted so much pain to her before.

 

“Then there would be times that we would fight due to our uncompromising schedules. And I could just only cry because even our work opposes to this relationship…” she trailed off and was drowned in her sobs. I slowly loosened my grip on her arms. My gaze softened and I felt really guilty. I never knew that she felt like this, what was I doing before for me not to notice this?

 

I gently reached for her face and tried to hold it and caress her cheeks with my thumbs. But she held both my wrists and pulled it down off her face. She wiped her tears by herself before starting to speak again.

 

“It’s harder everyday because obviously all circumstances were trying to tear us apart and when I came to know that, It pained me Ji and before it could pain you too I decided maybe it’s better that we just… break up.” She let out a deep sigh after saying the last words with difficulty.

 

I could only continue looking at Dara and let all her words sync in me.

 

She didn’t break up with me for the reason I was a jerk and I made lots of jerky mistakes that made her hurt, but because she was trying to save me from pain. That was ridiculous, truth to be told, why would she save me from pain? I’m a bad person and she should have let me suffer! But instead she took all the pain to herself. Oh Dara, Why…

 

I heard her sigh and it cut me from my trance,

 

“I really have to go now…Bye Ji” she said timidly and turned her back from me. Before she started walking away, I saw her gave me a final glance over her shoulder.

 

And I watched her retreating form, “I’m sorry Dara…” I mumbled but only I was able to hear. From there on I promised to myself that no matter what it takes, I’m going to fix this.

 

 

I closed the door, careful not to make a noise. I chose to just leave her alone first though how much I wanted to just barge inside that room and brush those tears away and comfort her in my arms. I thought, if I was going to fix this mess then I should be able to fix her too and that’s by giving her some space from my existence.

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

That’s what was running inside Jiyong’s head as he was leaning on his Bentley which was parked in the airport’s parking lot.

 

He looked at the time on his watch and saw it was almost time. He pushed himself away from the vehicle and made sure his car was locked before strolling towards the entrance of the airport.

 

He freely walked his was inside the airport. He wore no shades, beanie, hoodie or any kind of material that would not let people recognize him.

 

People of course recognized him immediately, some fan girls, blackacks to be particular, squealed and called him, while some only stared at him and watched what he was going to do.

 

The media certainly was there because they were also waiting for the arrival of the four girls.  They saw him but didn’t mind much his presence. They thought he was just there because he is a labelmate. Little did those people know.

 

As Jiyong waited, he killed time by signing autographs for fans.

 

“Oppa. Why are you here?” one fan bravely asked which made Jiyong smile inwardly.

 

“You’ll see…” he answered with a grin as he returned back the fan’s notebook.

 

“Eh?” the fan was left bewildered as she took her notebook back.

 

Then suddenly blackjacks from one side of the airport began squealing.

 

“THEY’RE HERE!!!” the fans shrieked and it called Jiyong’s attention.

 

‘She’s here’

 

Jiyong stretched his neck and tried to have a glimpse. He saw men in black coming out and he knew they were 2NE1’s guards, so he struggled his way through the crowd. It wasn’t much a hassle coz when the fans recognized it was him passing through they all step aside.

 

He walked towards where 2NE1 was expected to walk along and he stopped and stood in the middle of that pathway, the guards didn’t stop him because of the reason he was a labelmate and they knew that he wouldn’t do anything. That’s what they knew. While on the other hand, the media was starting to find it odd so they began making a fuss about it and took pictures of Jiyong standing at the center of the airport and garnering everybody’s attention.

 

Meanwhile, the 2NE1 girls were being assisted as they make their way out. Dara was at the very front so technically she’ll be the first member that the fans will see.

 

At the sight of their fans welcoming them, she quickly put up a smile and waved at them. But in the middle of her fan service, she felt a very familiar aura present around the vicinity. Not only that, she could feel someone staring at her intently. She turned to look at the side and she was shocked to see Jiyong standing in the middle of the way, just standing there and looking at her. She was put to a halt, her waving hand stopped and left raised in mid air.

 

She can’t move and she could only look at him back,

 

 

 

---

woaw a number of subbies already...
suddenly made me feel kind of nevrous about this lol XD
im afraid that i might fail ur expectations waaah T_T



oh and i read ur comments. thanks so much for dropping me some of ur time and love 

@sandaragon: glad i made u happy! ^O^
@DesignerSeop: hehe sure no problem. :D hm..we'll see if he's gonna win her back :)
@zarin86: hehehe im sorry, here's the update XD
@daydreamermi: kekeke :P happy to know i made u glad =D here's an update
@myjoyce1986: here's the update :> me too, i like daragon happy ending so yeah... mehehe XP
@soljikhi: tbh, ur comment made me really smile. :) that was just so nice of you.
it makes me happy and thankful to know that my efforts are paying off. thank you again :D

 

ill post the other half tomorrow. :)

comment and subscribe? :3 thanks!! :D