Cry Baby

Ahjussi, I Love You!

"HaeJun-ah." I heard the voice of my manager, yet she seemed so far away. "HaeJun-ah, you have to meet with S.tiger today." She pulled off my blankets and I instantly recoiled into a fetus postion. 

"24 more hours please." I begged, but I was suddenly pulled out of bed. My manager glared at me and I gave in with a sad sigh. I Sulked off to get ready for another long day filled with activities. "Why did I choose 'idol' as my career?" I grumbled brushing my teeth. 

The van was already waiting for me at the entrance, "Morning oppa." I greeted our road manager, he nodded and handed me a cup of hot chocolate. "Where are we headed to now?" 

"AB Entertainment." He replied and went back to paying his full attention on the road. I turned to my phone and decided to text my brother. 

To: Meanie Maru
OPPAAAAAA~ Are you awake? 

To: Babo Twin HaeJun
Now I am. Leave me alone, I just finished with inkigayo. I'll msg you later. 

I pouted, he seemed too busy for me these days. "We've arrived." I stepped out of the van and walked towards the building. Behind me road manager oppa drove off. 

"Hi, I'm here to see Shinsadong Tiger." I smiled to the secretary, she instructed me to go to the 4th floor. When I arrived my mouth dropped open. The whole 4th floor looked like a dance club, there was a bar and games. But no one was there. "Hello~." I called out, one of the doors opened and S.Tiger stepped out. 

"Ah, you must be Lee HaeJun." He looked like he was in a rush, "Wait inside my studio for me, I've got to take this call." I bowed and watched him hurry off. Shrugging I entered the studio, only to find someone snoring away on the couch. His grey hat covered his face, but I could make out some blue hair creeping out. Ignoring him I sat down on a chair and looked around the spacious studio. It was quite messy, but still looked pretty cool. 

"It's not me!" The sleeping figure jumped up, making me scream. 

"YAH. YOU SCARED ME!" I put my hand over my heart to calm it down, then glared at him. When I met eyes with him, my heart stopped. In front of me stood Yong Junhyung. 

"Yah? Did you just 'yah' me?" He looked bewildered. "Is this how you talk to your sunbae? Tch, you're not going to go far in the idol world." He shook his head and sat back down. "How old are you? You look like a little kid." He eyed me up and down. 

"For your information, I'm 15. Not 5. I'm going to debut in about 3 weeks and I only barked at you cause you scared me." I rolled my eyes and sat back down. 

"But good hoobaes don't talk back to their sunbaes." He smirked. I turned my attention to the phone and tried my best to ignore his presence. 

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go to the hospital. Is it okay if I entrust you with Junhyung?" S.tiger poked his head through the door. Junhyung just shrugged and went back to his phone. "I'll take that as a yes, sorry HaeJun, I have to go." With one last apology S.tiger left. 

"So..." I turned to Junhyung who had fallen asleep. "Ahjussi!!!" I screamed, making his eyes snap open. 

"I am NOT an ahjussi." He snapped back. 

"You're supposed to be helping me, not sleeping." I retorted, he shook his head in annoyance and stood up. 

"Fine give me your best rap." His face was now replaced by a pokerface. With a nervous sigh, I rapped a part of CL's rap from 'Go Away'. 

"Stop. Stop. Stop." He waved his hand to stop me, "Try using your own rapping voice, don't try to copy CL's. It's horrible, you'll just embarress her." I frowned at his words, but once again I began to rap. Once again he stopped me with an annoyed face, "Is that all you got? What company are you from?" 

"TS." I reply coldly. 

"TS can do better than that." He spat. That did it, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "What are you crying because I told you, you ?" He was a bit taken back by my tears. 

"I don't like you. Ahjussi, you're mean. I'm telling my oppa on you." I sobbed wiping my tears. 

"Didn't you say you were 15 and not 5, why are you acting like this? You'll get way more critism than this, if you can't take this then give up." Junhyung shook his head and left the room. 

I sat there on the chair crying, "I don't like that stupid Junhyung." I muttered wiping my tears. 

"Yah, cry baby. I have to go, come to Cube tomorrow. I'm officially your rap tutor now." He smirked once more and left. 

As soon as he was gone I flipped the nearest chair next to me, *Yong Junhyung I hate you!* 

~

I burst into the B.A.P's dance studio and flopped on the floor. "What happened to you?" Himchan oppa made his way over to me. "Did you cry?" He noticed my red eyes and was shocked, since I don't show my tears often. 

Zelo stopped dancing and was by my side in a few seconds. "Who made you cry?" 

"Yong Junhyung." I sobbed, "He said I at rapping and that I'll never debut." 

Himchan shook his head and grinned at me, "Honey you'll get worse things said to you, don't be heartbroken by his words. Plus he's your sunbae he knows what he's saying. He probably wants the best for you." 

I shook my head disagreeing to Himchan. "No he hates me and I hate him." 

"Oh stop being a baby. You'll get used to it." Yongguk oppa rolled his eyes and sat down next to me, "But always remember, no matter what he says don't let him cut your wings. You are UNBREAKABLE." He smiled at me. 

"Oppaaaaa, thats not originally your quote, you stole it from your song." I laughed at his attempt to be wise. He scratched his head and blushed. 

"Was it that obvious?" 

"Anyways, don't worry HaeJun, you have B.A.P and the noona's from W.I.S.H." Zelo exclaimed. He was right, no matter how harsh someone was to me I had my oppas and unnies. 

~~~~