003♥

The Third Wheel

Your Pov:

Time passed by to the last period of the day, art. I sat on my seat in awed at the teacher thinking about the locker situation. 
 

"Hyun Jae, HYUN JAE!" yelled my teacher. 
 

"Ah, ye," I replied coming back to my senses. 

"Kwenchana? You look kind of pale." Everyone were staring at me and gossiping about what happened earlier.

"Did you hear that she's that third wheel? She's always left out," said one girl.

"I know right!? Ugh, I don't like her. She's just weird," replied the other girl.

"Ah, ye. I'm fine. I just got a little off guard," I said hesitately. 

Eun Hee was sitting right next to me talking to Woohyun who was sitting right next to her. I could feel that my heart was in pain and I wanted to get out of school as soon as possible.

"Okay, everyone I'm going to assign groups. Group one will be the people in the front. Group two the people in the second row, and lastly group three is the people all of the way in the back."

I looked at where we are seated and realized that Woohyun, Eun Hee, and I sat in one row of three in the back.

Woohyun's POV: 

"Oppa, you hear that? We're in the same group for the art project!" Eun Hee said while clapping my hands in joy.

"Oh..that's great.." I said emotionless. 

I glanced over at Hyun Jae and saw that she was staring at Myungsoo. Her eyes were looking watery, like they were about cry. *What's wrong with her? Since this morning, she's been totally ignoring me.*

"Okay students. You're free to get up from your seats and beging your creative art work! You have one week to complete everything. Arasso?" said the teacher. 

"YE," replied the class. 

 I stood up from my seat and dragged my chair to the opposite side of the table. I placed my seat right in front of the table, facing Hyun Jae. 

Eun Hee's POV:

"Hyun Jae-ah, Wae gu re? You acted all gloomy this whole day?" asked Woohyun. 

I didn't like the fact that he purposely moved his chair and placed it in front of the table facing Hyun Jae. I hate the fact that he always look at her and never at me. 

"I'm just-."

"I think she's fine. Look!" I turned to her and put my hands on her cheeks and started smushing them together. 

"Ya, Eun Hee. I'm not in the mood," she said. She's acting innocent, I hate it when she does that. 

Your POV:

"Mianhae, I'm going to go out for a second. I need some air," I said. I stood up and grabbed my put on my jacket. I tried to get out of the classroom when I felt someone grabbed onto my wrist. I looked up at him with my eyes full of tears

"Stop running away from me, let's talk. You never act like this around me," Woohyun said.

"YA, OPPA! LET GO OF HER WRIST! STOP CHASING AFTER HER. YOU WANT ME AND NO ONE BUT ME," Eun Hee cried out and let go of his hand from my wrist.

...Never have I felt so heartbrokened by those words from my one and only bestfriend....

Woohyun's POV:

 "HEY YOU THREE, GET BACK TO YOUR SEATS BEFORE I SEND ALL THREE OF YOU TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, NOW!" the teacher angerily yelled. I kept my eyes on Hyun Jae waiting for a reply from her, but she was just looking away saving her tears from anyone seeing. 

"Mo hae?! ARE YOU GOING TO MOVE YOUR BUTTS TO YOUR SEATS OR STAND THERE?" We three stood frozen, until Eun Hee grabbed onto my arm and dragged us both back to our seats. I turned around to see Hyun Jae, still frozen at one spot. 

"Oppa, do you want to continue from where we left off? Mianhae for yelling earlier.," Eun Hee said in a cute tone. I glared at Eun Hee and let go of her grip from my arm. 

"HYUN-,"

"Hyun Jae will be helping me to go get more paint from the other art room. Can we go together, Seonsangnim?" you interrupted. I walked over to Hyun Jae and interwined her hands with mine. 

"Oh, uhh...go ahead, i guess," he said hesitantly.

I immediately squeezed her hand and ran out of the room with her. 

No POV:

"Did you just see that? Is our oppa dating her? OPPAAAA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO US," cried one of the girls and followed by the rest of the girls. 

Eun Hee sat there with tears rolling down her cheeks. She kept thinking that Woohyun will never ever love or like her because of her bestfriend. She loves her bestfriend, but she hates it when she's here with him. 

On the other hand, watching from across the room, was Myungsoo. His eyes were starting to turn red and clenched his fist. 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Hyung,....how can you take her away from me? You know that I like her a lot, noo...I love her!" I whispered to himself. 


Hello readers! Sorry for the late update, I'm trying to continue this fanfic as possible but it seems like it will end quite soon or maybe not, haha! School started already so updating will be slow, so please don't be mad at me! No silent readers please, I appreciate it if you guys comment more, hehe! If you like my fanfic so far, Subscribe & Comment! 

GIFs' time! ^O^

whoaa, he's so sweaty!

look at them, TELEPATHY, LOL. 

DW: HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

omg I died from this GIF, its too funny xD

Oppa, are you saying goodbye?

~Ani~

Yes, you are T_____T
 

okie everyone, END OF GIFS! :DD