Minji The Person Who Thought She Was Late

.:|LO/VE|:. SM Entertainment's New Girl Group

Minji P.O.V 

 

“BEEP BEEP BEEP” Minji slammed her hand on the alarm clock angrily.

“I know I have to get up” she mumbled

Minji wasn’t the type of person to get up in the morning but in her case it was pretty much the afternoon. Minji grabbed her alarm clock and looked at the time.

“12:30” she read

“12:30” she kept on saying trying to remember something

That’s when it hit her

“” she snapped up from her bed dropping her alarm clock on the floor. She rushed to the bathroom quickly brushing her teeth. When she was finished she tried to fix her hair as fast as possible but she could tell it wasn’t working.

“Aish I have no time for this” she cursed

What was she rushing for? She was rushing because she was late for a press conference. Not late late but not early either. What Press Conference? The Conference where LO/VE is going to be introduced & the talk about SM World Tour 4.

“If I don’t go Jungmi is going to freak”

Minji rushed back into her room picking out anything from her closet. She stripped down putting on new cloths.

“Aish Aish Aish” she knew she didn’t have enough time to eat but that didn’t stop her from putting a slice of bread in the toaster.

While Minji was waiting she the T.V to see what was happening in Korea to day.

“We are here in front of SM today where Lee So man will be holding a press conference not only for SM World Tour but For LO/VE as well”

Minji smiled at her group’s name. She was the leader after all &right now she was making a bad choice by making this bread.

“Hurry up” She shouted at the toaster

Even with all her shouting it didn’t seem to pop.

“I Said Hurry Up” she shouted slapping the side of the toaster

It popped up in her face making her take a few steps back.

“Jesus you almost gave me a heart attack” she grabbed the bread neatly placing it on a piece of paper towel. She grabbed the butter & a butter knife then started to spread the butter on ever side.

“Alright” she grabbed her car keys, shoes & Phone.

“Bye” she shouted then ran out of her apartment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

~ At Press Conference Back Stage~

 

“What are you wearing?!” Jungmi, LO/VE’s manager, Shouted

“Clothes” Minji smirked

Minji who thought she was the last member to arrive was actually the first member.

“That’s not what I mean?” Minji looked around The Back Stage of the press conference.

“Why didn’t you change into something more elegant?” Jungmi watched as Minji was not paying attention to word she was saying.

“Because Elegant isn’t my style & never will be” Minji handed Jungmi the toast she didn’t eat.

“I made this for you” Minji smiled then walked away

“Aish” This caused Jungmi to just smile.

“Oh if it isn’t Minho & Key” Minji came walking up behind them. They were by a curtain.

“Oh Noona” Minho smiled

“Good Morning Noona” Key bowed

“What are you guys doing?” she asked

“Looking at how many people will be coming to this press conference” Minho whispered

“Is it a lot?” She tried to move Key & Minho out of the way but they wouldn’t budge

“Ohhh yeah” Key smirked

“You guys should be use to this by now” Minji smirked “Don’t tell me my little ones are scared” Minji teased

“We’re not scared it’s you who should be scared” Minho turned around over to her.

“I’m not, I’m the leader after all I shouldn’t be scared for anything”

_________________________________________________________________________________________~Hello my readers, ~

so what do you think of Minji 

she's something else isn't she?