The most beautiful smile I've ever seen

What is so Good about Changmin?

Hi, I tend to write long fics so I hope it won't bother you
And please ignore my grammar mistakes ^^

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Argh....my stomach hurts. I’m sweating. I can’t think straight. I think I’m dying! I was so nervous in my way towards the backstage of the TV show where we were destined to win our prizes, better, meet our prizes that I couldn’t make more than 5 steps without tripping in my own foot. I’m helpless I know!

The worst part was that I had made a deal with JinAh: if I could make a list of Changmin’s individual abilities containing 5 items at least, JinAh would join Cassiopeia and learn Everything about DBSK. On the other hand, if my list wasn’t complete or reliable on, I would have to abdicate from them – this is totally impossible, but her intentions were to forbid me to talk about them or buy things related to them. My whole collections of CD’s and DVD’s would be donated to Cassiopeia fans, as if they haven’t already had it.....

Therefore, I had to be extremely careful and wise today. My life was depending on it. Today I ahd promised myself that I would know everything about Changmin!

When I arrived to my destination, one build, unfriendly bodyguard led me to a room with a big door closed in front of us. “Thanks.” I said and entered into the room. The other 4 girl were already sitting on the couch and when I entered they smiled politely at me.

“Hi, I’m Park Yoojin. Do you mind telling me what we are waiting for?” I asked hoping that they would know the answer.

“DBSK are still at the ‘recording room’ making their activities for the TV Show. Well, after they are done we will have the entirely day with one of them.” One of the girls answered my question but couldn’t hide the sparkle in her eyes as she pronounced her words.

“We are so lucky.” I heard other girl say between her smile and receive a small nod from the one beside her.

“Yeah, but we deserve it, after all it was a contest. If we are here it’s because our work led us to.” The last one completed and we all turned our heads up thoughtful but extremely proud of our capacity of writing. A long bang coming from the door, which flew opened, interrupted our initial words.

“Good morning young ladies I think you should prepare yourselves because DBSK has already finished their works for today and are already preparing themselves for the fan-meeting.” A woman, on her twenties I suppose, elegant but a little short, appeared in front of us. By the look she shot to us along with her tone of voice I could say she was the manager of the contest, the one who would lead us to our dreams or nightmare in my case if I failed.

“Let me introduce myself first: I’m Ahn Boram and I’m in charge of presenting you to Dong Bang Shin Ki boys. Like any other band, we know that you have a favorite one in the group but considering that we have to be fair, we decided to count on lucky.” Then she showed us a little dark velvet box.

Why do I feel this anxious feeling inside of me?

She must have seen the puzzled looks on our face and our hesitantly moves because she smiled warmly to us. “Each one of you will take one piece of paper that we had already prepared before you girls arrived. The name on the paper will be your partner for the special fan-meeting so you won’t blame us if your partner isn’t who you wanted to be.”

I gulped. I’ve never been what I would call the lucky girl. In fact, if something weird was set to happen, I was sure it would be with me. In my eighteen years of living I had always attracted the dark side of life.

One girl volunteered to be the first surprising us. She twisted her lips in a triumphant smirk and put her right hand inside of the box. Then she handed the piece of paper to Boram. “Congratulations Oh SeungAh, your partner is Jaejoong.” After she heard it, she slightly frowned her eyebrows. I guess Jae wasn’t her first option....

“Next one, hum, maybe Park Yoojin?” Boram asked looking at me. I was taken by surprise but smiled politely and went to the front of the box.

Please God, help me!

My fingers touched a piece of paper and I felt myself trembling from expectation and fear. I closed my eyes and slowly handed the paper to Boram. I didn’t open my eyes until I heard her light voice.

“Congratulations Park Yoojin, you got Changmin.” I tried to suppress the huge smile my lips got and went beside SeungAh to wait for the others. Soon Cassiopeians will have another member!

All happened as the same way it was for me and soon we were heading towards the so awaited rooms to meet them. We were speechless by the decoration of this place: everything was so neat, clean and beautiful. Surely I would never forget this day!

Bop Peep Bop Peep Bop Peep Bop....

During our little trip in the backstage of the famous TV show DBSK had just finished filming this sound started follow our path. Boram apologized. It was her cellphone ringing non-stop. It must have been something really important and pretty urgent because after some nods and words such as 'fine' and 'ok', Boram gave us an apologetic look and completed her phone call with a “I’ll be right there.”

“Uhm, sorry girls, something really urgent came up with our next contest and I’ll have to help them. Never let the beginners do the job. Anyway, we are close to DBSK now. The papers you have with you written the name of your partner have the number of the room they will be waiting in.” She pause for a moment and put her right hand on her forehead, trying hard not to forget everything she had to say to us, after all after she was gone we would be by our own.

Suddenly Oh SeungAh whimpered and started to make some noises while she tried to contain herself with both hands embracing herself.

“I’m sorry but I really need to go to the toilet. Can someone go with me?” She asked with pleading eyes. We looked at each other waiting for someone to volunteer but none moved at all.

“How about all of you girls go together?! Look, you will waste no more than 5 minutes. Besides you have the whole afternoon with them......” Boram’s suggestion made us think about it. Yes, it was a good point. 5 minutes versus the entirely afternoon. What could go wrong?

“Okay we will go with you.” The girl by my side said in a cheerful tone. We nodded our heads in agreement.

“Thanks” SeungAh said and quickly disappeared in the corridor, heading for the toilet. We just followed her with smiling faces. In our way, we ended up getting in a line which I was in the end, but it didn’t bother me since my mind was so occupied with the billion question I would be able to ask Changmin..... What is your favorite food? What color do you prefer? What do you do in your free time?

“Yoojin you can go now.” One of the girls said, making me snap out of my thoughts. Just now I realized that they all had already done their things and were just waiting for me. “Sorry” I placed my purse carefully on what seemed a little table near the sink and entered in the box of the toilet.

“Do you mind if we get going now Yoojin? We are kind of late, sorry.” The girls said in unison and I replied with just a soft hum, that’s okay. Then everything got quiet. It’s funny how noisy a place can be by just adding five girls in there.

I finished my needs and went to the sink to wash my hands but a figure startled me. SeungAh was smiling quietly at me near the place where I had put my purse and where hers was as well.

“I decided to wait for you here since you accompanied me first. I just thought it was unfair, the girls left you in the last place and now they disappeared.” She said in a friendly voice, beaming at me. She might be a good friend.

“Thanks.” I returned her smile.

We got out of the bathroom and started to walk in the corridor. About seconds, we heard screams from every inch of the walls in the place. They were getting louder and louder.

“What is going on?” SeungAh asked but I had no answer to her question. They were scarring me. But, as we moved our way the shouts got clearer and distinct. They belonged to girls, basically they came from no other than the fans of DBSK. Judging by this fact, they should be walking in the same direction we were.

“DBSK, sarangheyo!!!” My thoughts were confirmed when I felt countless hands trying to pry me away from DBSK’s path and I fell on the floor.

“Ouch! Idiots!” I yelled to the bodyguards who had pushed me accidentally but without care if I was hurt or not. They just casted one quickly glance to me and since no blood had appeared, they continued with their jobs.

Even sitting on the floor with my knees in pain I spotted some hints of DBSK. I knew for sure Yoochun was using a white cap and Jaejoong had sunglasses on his face.

“They are flawless.” I murmured to myself and continued to gaze at them until the whole crowd of fans plus DBSK turned the right side of the corridor and disappeared from my sight, leaving me with a speechless face. Even though DBSK hadn’t said a word, or noticed me, just their presence was able to make the whole place full of respect and admiration. They were powerful enough to take your breath away just by passing in front of your eyes.

“They are perfect aren’t they SeungAh?” I asked not moving my eyes to look at her, but waiting for her answer. To my surprise no sound came.

“Did you.....” I stopped my sentence when I realized that SeungAh was nowhere to be found. I couldn't believe that she had left me to gather the loud crowd of fans.

Well....since I was alone I just needed to find my way out. I dove my right hand not so carefully inside my purse and started to touch my fingertips on the surface of the objects that it contained. 5 seconds were all this task took.

“Changmin, where are you?” I skimmed the paper quickly and what I saw made my heart stop.

Please, tell me this is a joke!!!

I couldn’t believe in my eyes until I had read the same line ten times consecutively. In bright letters the line indicated my partner as Kim Jaejoong.

“How come.....” Words got trapped as soon as I realized that I had been tricked and I knew exactly who had betrayed me.

SeungAh!That B****

Fate was being extremely cruel with me. I had everything in my hand then all slipped away from me, or better, was taken away from me. I felt my eyes wetting a little, not from sadness though. I was angry. I wished I could strangle that girl to death.

I had to vent this sudden urge to kill SeungAh in some other way or surely I was going to be arrested for literally going after her and killing her.

“God, you are unfair!!! Why you did this to me?!” I shouted pointing my index finger at the sky. I screamed to the top of my lungs. Anyone walking in the corridor, no matter which distance, would have been able to hear me.

Not satisfied with my first shout, I added another one.

“CHANGMIN IS MINE!!!”

“Wow, I didn’t know I was so desired by girls like this.”

Who said that?!

I jerked my head following the direction of the mysterious voice and gasped. Shock was visible in my eyes. Standing a few inches from me with a bright smile was the person who I apparently didn’t know anything about but that would change my entirely life: Shim Changmin.

1) First thing on my list – Changmin has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen