First Meeting

Black and White

 

Wooyoung POV

 

.

This is so boring. Why do we have to wait for more than 3 hours just for his so-called little sister? Moreover, why did he ask me to accompany him and drive his car to be here? And the worst part is: why is ONLY ME who has no class or practicing schedule for today? Ugh. I’d like to spend my time for doing any stupid things in my studio rather than stay in an airport cafe and wait for someone who has no relation with me.

“Hyung, when will your so-called sister come? We have already waited for 3 hours, or more.” I started to nag him.

“My so-called sister has a name, Wooyoung.” He nagged back.

“Whatever,” I mumbled.

“I heard that,” he warned.

“Just when will she come? We spent our time for nothing. Honestly, why do we have to pick her up? She is not a kid, right Hyung? She can take a cab to Seoul and meet you after that. Besides, don’t you want to spend your time more with Dara noona?” I started to explode.

“First, Jieun is claiming her baggage right now and she will come in a moment,”

“Wait! Who is Jieun?” I cut his words.

Instead of answering my question, Jiyong hyung smacked my head playfully and said, “Jieun is my sister, kiddo!”

“She is not your sister for real, Hyung. She is your so-called sister,” I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes and said, “I know. Then secondly, why do we have to pick her? Because I insist to do so. It’s been a long time for her to live in Korea and she comes alone. I’d like to protect her as my sister.”

“As your sister? It doesn’t sounds like that. How about Dara noona? She will be jealous of your so-called sister.”

“Jang Wooyoung, listen to me. Dara knows that I really really want to keep Jieun as my sister. She also wants to meet her soon.” He smiled, “I know you’re caring about me and Dara, but don’t worry. Jieun is so kind. She is also cute and lovely. I just have no idea why she didn’t make friends in America. Well, I warned you Jang Wooyoung. Be careful, you might be like her,” he laughed.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

I can’t believe Dara noona put all of her trust to Jiyong hyung and his so-called sister’s relationship. Come on, they are not siblings. Besides, in this world there is no brother-sister relationship between a man and a woman. It is just impossible.

Well, let’s see! Don’t both of you dare to hurt Dara noona with your so-called sibling’s relationship!

I took a sip of my almost finished Ice Americano but then I heard someone behind me squealing her childish voice which made I choked a bit.

“Oppppaaaaaaaa!!”

I took a glance behind me and I saw such a cutie beautiful girl standing with her arms opened, ready to hug someone, and a white super-sized luggage exist beside her. I thought she is a middle school girl, because of her petite appearance, but I consider it again since I saw some light make-ups she has.

“Jieun??” I heard Jiyong hyung raised his voice and I immediately look at him, who has already grinned and got up to hugs back that Jieun girl.

Damn. They hugged like there is no tomorrow. See? It’s more than just brother-sister relationship.

I purposely cleared my throat to notice them that I am here and saw them being lovey-dovey. Then… it works. Jiyong hyung released the hug and smiled at me.

“Wooyoung-ah, this is Jieun. I’ve told you about her, right?” Jiyong saw me with his ‘come-on-get-introduce-yourself-first’ glance.

I rolled my eyes and bowed a bit, “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Wooyoung.”

I expected this Jieun girl will bow back and introduce herself as well, but she just lift her palm a bit and said plainly, “Annyeong. Take my luggage.” then left by hugged Jiyong hyung’s arm and walked out from cafe.

WHAT?? Are you kidding me? How can Jiyong hyung said she is lovely when she has no manners and being rude at the same time just now??

“Yah!” I called her in annoyance tone, half scolding.

She just keep walking with Jiyong hyung and abandoning my anger towards her. I can’t let her go easily, so I caught up her steps and pulled her arms tightly.

“Aww!” she cried out a bit, “What do you want? Let go!!”

She struggled out from my grip but she is not strong enough as a girl.

“Listen to me. Carefully!” I glared at her as my head moving forward to hers, “You. are. not. a. princess. And. I. am. not. your. slave. So. go. and. get. back. your. ing. luggage. by. yourself!” I said in full anger emotion of mine and that girl frightened a bit.

“H-how c-can you’re being so- so r-rude?” she replied back, half stuttered.

“Rude? Look at who was greeting by ‘annyeong’ to someone she just met and Look at this poor girl who was asking someone she just met to take her luggage with no manners!” I smirked, “Who’s being rude here actually, Miss Jieun?”

“Wooyoung-ah… just let it go, ok? She must be tired. I am sure she doesn’t mean like that.” Jiyong hyung tried to defend her.

“Tired?” I glared at her, “Spent my 3 hours for nothing but waiting someone I don’t know is also tired, Hyung. So, there is no excuse for being rude here. And you, Miss Jieun. I don’t care if you are the so-called sister of Jiyong hyung, BUT! You better not do like what you did to me in our college or everywhere in Korea. Why? Because you’ll be excommunicated.”

I release my grips from her and walked forward to the car. I don’t care with them anymore. I just want to go home.

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

Finally he was losing his grips from my arm. I was shocked, since for my 20 years living, there is none who is talk and frightened me like him. He is so…

“Barbarian…” I mumbled when he is leaving.

“Jieun-ah, let oppa took your luggage ok?” Jiyong oppa smiled.

“N-ne, oppa.”

Then I saw Jiyong Oppa takes my luggage that was left in cafe and walks towards me.

“Let’s go, Jieun-ah!” he smiled and I just followed him.

“Oppa…” I mumbled but loud enough to be heard by him.

“Mhm, wae?”

“We won’t… go to Seoul with that Barbarian guy, right?”

“Barbarian guy?” Jiyong oppa titled his head, “Ah! Wooyoung?”

“Whatever his name,” I rolled my eyes.

Oppa chuckled and said, “Ottokhe? He is the one who drives me here. So, we will also go back with him.”

“Oppa, what’s his relationship with you? You’ve never told me about that Barbarian guy before.”

“He is my hoobae. But he is still older than you. He was joining BPM since 6 months ago and he is really a great dancer.”

“He attends MozzArt as well? He doesn’t look like a man who was able to get into that collage. I mean, he doesn’t look rich or the talent one.” I replied.

“Hey, watch your mouth, Jieun!” Jiyong oppa smiled, “He is very talented. That’s why he gets a full scholarship in MozzArt. I am not sure about his background though, but I just know that he is living alone in a small studio.”

I smirked, “And I know why he is so barbarian. He is not be educated by parents.”

“Jieun! Don’t say like that. He is a very mannered guy. Please watch out your mouth!” he warned.

“Arasso, Oppa!” I pouted, being afraid of him getting angry.

 

---

 

Jiyong POV

 

I thought Jieun changed a bit. I know that everyone can change by time but I didn’t expect her to. Her appearance is still the same, just adds some light make-ups on her face. She is still cute and pampered a bit, but somehow there is something in her eyes. How should I call it? Obsession? Angry?

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

The two so-called siblings were sitting in front which Jiyong hyung drives the car. I just sat behind and put my earphone then listening to whatever songs in my iPod. My ears were echoed by music but my eyes can see them clearly. I am not talking about Jiyong, but about this Jieun girl. Her glances, how she behaves and her body language. Is that too obvious if I say she is in love with Hyung?

I smirked when once she took a glance to me for a second. Tsh. Do whatever you want to do, Miss. But you can never ever separating Jiyong hyung with Dara noona. And be careful if you try to hurt noona!

“Wooyoung-ah! Let’s eat first, ok?” I heard Jiyong hyung voice in the middle of music from my earphones.

“Ne, hyung.” I replied shortly and then hyung stopped his car in front of Chinese restaurant. All of us got out from car and I took a seat across them. The atmosphere was so awkward, but then Jiyong hyung speaks.

“I am going to restroom. You two order first, ok?” He said and left.

. Why do I have to face this rude girl?

I rubbed my forehead and took out my iPod from pocket. I was planning to play some games there, but…

“Mind to talk with me?” that Jieun girl asked.

“Even I don’t have a plan to.” I replied while still tapping my iPod.

I heard she sighed and said, “I thought you don't like fancy stuffs. But you still have money to buy that though.” She pointed at my iPod.

This girl really knows how to boils my anger.

I put down my iPod then glared at her, “So, here we go Barbie girl. That’s right. I am not rich. So what?”

“I heard you also live alone. Poor you. You haven’t been be educated by your parents, right Barbarian?” she smirked.

“You have no rights to talk about my parents.” I clenched my fist, “And how about you, Barbie girl? You must be born as in a rich family, with your so-called cute, beauty and lovely Barbie appearance. BUT… Did someone you love look forward to you? Does Jiyong hyung love you back?”

“W-what?” she widened her eyes when ‘Jiyong hyung’ words came out from my mouth.

“I also heard that you have no friends in America?” I chuckles, “How do you think, Barbie girl? Where on earth who wants to be friend with someone rude, no manners and disparage like you? What’s the good point of you honestly?”

“Y-you..”

“You’re the first Barbie in the world who’s lonely, has no friends, and has no manners.”

“Could you please…”

“Stop?” I looked at her teary eyes, “You’re the one who should stop. Stop being fake in front of Jiyong hyung. Stop being rude in front of other people. Stop your plan to take Jiyong hyung away from Dara noona.”

“I-I’m…”

“I have warned you, Barbie girl. Don’t you dare to hurt Dara noona, or I’ll make you hurt more.”

 

 

---

"I'm baaaack!! *tears of joy* sorry for making all of you waiting, but since I'm a working unnir right now so I might be a little bit busy. By the way, I already did the Chapter 2 of Black and White. I really hope that you'll like it. But since it's been a long time I wrote, maybe it'll be boring >___< miaaann~ I also say sorry for making WooU like this, but since it's just the beginning of story please forgive me, ne?? Anyway, HAPPY READING!! Comment and Subscribe are very welcomed^^ ENJOY!!" --- Miracle.