The Beginning

Black and White

 

Five, six, seven, eight!

One and two and three and four… One, two, three, four… One, two, three, four!

“Daesung-ah! Harmonize with Wooyoung!” said the eldest.

“N-ne, Hyung!” A small eyed boy replied.

“Junho! When Chansung took one step forward, you take position behind. Remember that!” the eldest said in frustrated mood.

“I’m sorry, Jiyong Hyung! I was loose the tempo.” Another small eyed boy replied.

“Arasso. Let’s do it again. Ok, ready?”

Five, six, seven, eight!

 

---

 

Wooyoung POV

 

I put my last energy for this practice but Jiyong Hyung still looks depressed with our moves. I really want to yell at him, to be honest. I mean, we are doing well with these horrible moves for almost 8 hours and he still looks unsatisfied? We also didn’t take a rest for a second!

I know that he is kind a perfectionism but could you please look at our almost-death body? We did dance, trolling, handstand and any other acrobatic moves for some hours. And I don’t have a good mood to continuing this practice.

“Yah, Wooyoung! What’s wrong with you? When everyone did very well then you lose your mind?” Jiyong Hyung yelled when I took my wrong steps.

“Hyung, I’m going to die! Just end our practice today.” I replied.

This is what I like from this Hyung. He is open minded and cares to everyone. If some peoples think that he is arrogant, well I must say that he has. But overall, he is too good to be a person.

“I’m sorry guys!” Jiyong said, “I just frustrated with our deadline. We still not finishing the moves, but showcase will come in a month.”

“It’s okay, Hyung! We can do that. But can we stop right now? I am hungry,” Chansung smirked.

“Yah, Hwang Chansung! How can you think about food only in your whole life?” A girl’s voice echoed the practice room suddenly.

All the eyes staring at the door, realized that “Our Mom” – that’s how they called her – come into the room.

“Eomma!” Daesung smiled.

“Yah, told you to stop calling me that! I am not that old!” she pouted and come closer to Jiyong Hyung, “Just like Wooyoung, he never called me that!”

I just smiled lazily and avoided her eyes.

I love you, Noona. That’s why I never called you ‘Mom’.

I never fell in love for a girl until I entered this college. That was in my first year, second semester. I was in my dancing class but then I saw a girl did ballet beautifully across the room. She was fall down for hundred times but then stood up and danced again. I never thought that I fell for her until I always come passing by her practice room and admiring her for a year. I have never talked to her, but I already knew her name is Sandara Park, she is a Korean-American and she is my 1 year Sunbae.

It was like I knew everything about her but then 6 months ago, when I am officially joined BPM Group with Junho, the leader of mine is her boyfriend for 3 years. Yes, Jiyong Hyung is Noona’s boyfriend. That was pretty confusing period for me, because even I’m hurt of knowing their relationship, Sandara Noona being so nice with the members and talked to me for the first time. I feel like a stupid who is enjoying the hurt.

I can bare it as long as I saw your pretty smile face for a whole day. I can bare it since your boyfriend is a good man for you. I can bare it, Noona.

“So, did the practice end for today?” Sandara Noona asked to Jiyong Hyung.

“Yeah, I think so.” Jiyong Hyung smiled.

“Mind to walk me home?”

“No problem, let’s go home together.” Jiyong Hyung whispered. I heard it though.

“Wooyoung-ah! Where will you go? Let’s go eat with me and Junho,” Daesung said.

“Just you two go then. I won’t be in the middle of small eyed twins,” I smirked and took my bag.

“Yah! Our eyes are not that small! Right, Chansung?” Junho asked Chansung, tried to make him pro with them.

Chansung shook his head and said, “That’s small though…”

I chuckled to them and said, “I’m going!”

After that I left them there.

 

---

 

Jiyong POV

 

“So, how’s your day?” I asked while we walk to Dara’s house.

“Same like yours. Practice hard for upcoming showcase. I really hope that we can get a call from that showcase. I want to be a real ballerina, Ji.” She replied.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be.” I smiled.

“Thank you,” she said and hugged my arm.

“OH! By the way,” I said and checked my phone, “Do you still remember Jieun? A girl that I have told you.”

“A girl who lived beside your house when you were 10?” she hesitated.

“Yeah. I told you that I really want a dongsaeng like her. Remember?”

“Of course. What’s wrong with her?”

“She will be back tomorrow. She sent me a message when I practiced.”

“Really? It will be great. I want to meet her!”

“You have to. She is very cute and lovely, but maybe she’ll change. Since she is 20 right now,” I laughed.

Dara smiled and asked, “So, she will stay in Korea or just visit for holidays?”

“She will stay here. Alone, I thought. Her parents are still in US.”

“Really? It must be hard for her. Where will she live? Maybe we can help her for some stuff, Ji.”

“Yeah. And I just know that she is officially a student of our college.”

“Really? Oh my God. I will hang out with her then.”

“Look, look who is excited here! She is my dongsaeng, Dara. And don’t forget, you have a boyfriend too!” I pouted.

“She is not your real dongsaeng, Ji. Come on, I need to hang out with girl also,” Dara smiled.

“Arasso,” I gave up, “So, would you like to join me to go to airport tomorrow?”

“What time, Ji? I’m afraid I can’t. I have full practice time for tomorrow.”

“Well, that’s okay. I’ll ask our boy to come with me.”

“Okay. I’ll join you after practice then.”

 

---

 

Jieun POV

 

Korea… MozArt College…

That will be my next destination. It’s not like I love Korea so much so I decided to go back there. I prefer in here, to be honest. And that art college. It’s not like I love art so much, but I love someone who’s studying there.

I love my childhood Oppa. He is my first love and will be forever. I am so sad when I had to move to US, but I have tried my best to always keep in contact with him. Even though I’m in US, I never missed a thing about him. I have stalked him. I paid some of Dad’s people to get information about Oppa and I knew all about him. Even about his 3 years girlfriend.

For this long time, I really thought that he loves me back, but I was wrong. He is being nice to me because he really wants a dongsaeng like me. That was frustrated. I won’t to be his dongsaeng in his whole life. I want him to see me as a girl.

So, here I am. I asked Mom and Dad to move back to Korea. But since they must stay in US for business, they let me go alone. They already prepared for housing and living there, so I just applied to that college. My parents allowed me to study there since it is number one Art College in Korea, so everything is going as planned.

I have no friend here. I never made one. So, it will be easy for me. I don’t have something to bother me for leaving. Well, I must say that I’m ready. But honestly, I’m nervous a bit because I attend an art college in case I have no clue about art. My main point for attending that college is being together with Oppa.

Even though he is in Dance Department, I don’t want to be a silly applying there. At least, I apply a Department that I can do. Singing Department. It’s sounds okay. I don’t mind if I have bad grade there as long as being together with Oppa. And let’s see, maybe his heart will change to choose me.

Just wait for me.

Jiyong Oppa.

 

 

---

Hello!! I'm back with Black and White.

The first chapter is up. Hope you'll like it.

Even though it's a little bit boring --" LOL!

anyway, Enjoy Comment and Subscribe^^