Kim Kibum's Almighty Kiss

Aftermath of an Argument

Shooting a CF wasn’t as easy as you see in the movies. Right now we’re on our 10th take and still Kibum can’t do his thing. The director was so angry at him that he now regretted choosing him to be in this mini drama CF. They we’re now discussing if we would continue on this with him or not.

 

But it’s Kibum’s first ever mini drama CF and I know he wanted this so badly to be as perfect as possible. I don’t know what his problem was but I’m sure his now having a hard time. I went to him to have some talk.

 

“What’s wrong? Why can’t you do it?” I worriedly asked him. He just smiled at me. He then looked at me in the eyes. Those pair of beautiful eyes seemed to be telling me something that I couldn’t understand.

 

“I don’t just randomly kiss people.” He answered as he look away disappointed. Maybe because I didn’t get what he wanted to say with those eyes. I knew I was stupid and I hate that fact.

 

He now seemed irritated and frustrated. If only I knew what was going on his mind. Aisst. He’s not the type who kept quiet but if he does, there was really something that’s bothering him. And I was so stupid not to know.

 

“You’re SHINee’s ALMIGHTY KEY and you can’t do it? You can’t kiss a girl? What the heck is wrong with you Kibum? You told me you badly want this.” I told him in frustration.

 

I was feeling a bit angry now. I even followed the director just to cast him on this CF and now just a simple order he’s telling me he can’t? Aisst... How about my pride when I begged the director and even bothered him at his house just to give this CF to him? He can’t do this to me now. He should do it no matter what!

 

“There’s nothing wrong with me! I can finish this but not with that scene. I don’t want to do it!” He angrily told me his face turned red. He stood up and crossed his arms to his chest. He blew his hair angrily with air coming out from his mouth.

 

“You just have to kiss her! It’s not that difficult. Is it a very big deal to you? It was just a simple kiss for God’s sake Kibum!” I told him. My voice was now rising to the highest pitch. I can’t believe I told him that. Though I don’t want him to do it too, it’s my pride that was on the line so he has to do it.

 

“What do you know about kissing anyway?” He told me angrily as he turned his back from me. He was about to walked away but I told him a very bad thing I know I shouldn’t suppose to say. It’s because he was questioning my experience on that freaking kissing thing.

 

“You can’t kiss a girl because you’re gay Kibum! You’re gay! Just admit it already!” I angrily managed to say. I covered my mouth as soon as I said that. He stopped walking and turned to face me. He looked angry now. OH NO! I’m dead!

 

“You don’t know what you’re saying.” He hissed as he angrily pulled me closer to him. My head bumped to his chest. He really has a scent of a man. My heart started beating faster.

 

He gently touched my face and pulled up my chin. Our faces were just an inch apart that I could feel his breathe. I could hear his heart beat wild. He looked at me and then he closed his eyes.

 

The moment his lips touched mine everything went blank. My heart seemed to freeze and my knees got so weak that I cling onto his neck. He went for a deeper, passionate kiss when I did that.

 

And now I’ve learned my lesson. I shouldn’t argue with Kim Kibum. I shouldn’t have called him gay.

 

He was so damn right and I was so wrong. I don’t know what I’m saying. What do I know about kissing? It was even my first kiss. Damn you Kibum! You’re my first kiss! But it was perfectly fine for me.


Reuploaded: December 12, 2013