Leo()=Cheon doong+Ji eun=

Cupid's Scythe
Siwan danced his ultimate moves, cornering Cheon doong down.

Cheon doong tried to keep his cool up but he slid off because of he all used up his moves. The audience applaused in Siwan's success and scattered away to the tables.

"Aww..." Ji eun stood infront of Cheon doong while Leo is in her arms, glaring at Siwan, "You lose."

Cheon doong stood up and smiled, "It's okay, I'm a good sport. Right Leo?" Leo nodded his head and they laughed.

Siwan felt his blood boil again. He's probably jealous.

Mr. Lee came out from the kitchen and gave Cheon doong a slap on the back. "That was a great plan to attract customers!!", he gave Siwan, who is standing three meters behind them, a slap too. "Now. Help me wash the dishes!"

Cheon doong stretched his body over the kitchen counter he just cleaned, "Ahhh... My hands are so sore!" he groaned and nearly fell asleep when Leo came rushing to him...

"Appa! Appa! Come, come!" he dragged Cheon doong to the restaurant.

"What?" he closed his eyes for a second and when he opened it he found Ji eun's face just an inch away from his.

"You know." Ji eun said,

"You're lucky."

"Ahaha..." Cheon doong forced out a laugh, "Huh?" Ji eun flicked his forehead and put her samsung tab before his face.

""KIPAA Ultimate K-Pop Idol project: 6Months Training Challenge!"

We search for talented people who believe that they can be an ultimate K-Pop Idol in just SIX months!

How to chase this chance?

Fill in the app form, get your number(clickhere) and go to KIPAA this Saturday 9 AM-3 PM.

Only accepting:

-4-35 years old

-male and female ONLY

-pretty/handsome

-male: 100lbs above / female 80lbs above

-(COMPULSORY) in a relationship (except those who are 17 below) Why?clickhere

ONLY ACCEPTING THE FIRST 100 APPLICANTS INTERNATIONALLY"

"Tags are everywhere!" Ji eun beamed.

Cheon doong winked his eyes three time, "Agassi, you expect me to..."

Ji eun nodded her head, "Not really. I just wonder if you're interested."

Cheon doong looked at Leo, "Should I?"

Leo nodded his head, "Go!" Cheon doong smiled, "Maybe I'll try."

"Okay fill in this application as fast as you can." Ji eun handed her tab to Cheon doong.

Cheon doong quickly filled it in... "I'm 21, male, handsome," he coughed and Ji eun smirked while Leo laughed, "Wait.. I'm not in a relationship. And never will I." Leo bit Cheon doong, "Eomma!" he then glared and pointed at Ji eun.

"Oh," Ji eun scratched the back of her head.

"I can just lie?" Cheon doong chuckled and checked the 'in relationship' part.

"You're number 96!"

Cheon doong laughed, "I'm in."

Leo jumped in joy.

"What about Leo?" Ji eun shot. "O-Of course!" Cheon doong started typing Leo's name, "If this is international, his parents can easily spot him through social media..."

"You're number 100!"

Cheon doong sighed in gladness, "He still got in." Ji eun picked Leo up in her arms and gave Cheon doong a high five.

SATURDAY... 8:50 AM. Under the hot sun with 1000+ people who came to watch before a huge stage in the KIPAA's huge grounds.

"Did they mention that the audition will go in publicity?!" Ji eun groaned, "Gosh the temperature is killing me!"

"And everything's just starting." Ji sung groaned too.

"Here hyung." Leo gave Ji sung a cold bottled water.

"Thanks." Ji sung smiled and patted his head.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen!" The announcer interrupted, "We will about to start! Number 1 please come onstage."

"-- Im Siwan!"

"Siwan-oppa's the first??" Ji eun was surprised.

"Cool." Ji sung said.

"Excuse me." a couple of girls approached the four, "You're the Lee Pork and Beef restaurant's Cheon doong right?"

Cheon dong nodded his head, "Ye-yeah."

"Kya! You're so cool!! We saw your video in Youtube!" The girls squealed, "Are you here to watch or..."

"Ahaha.. I'm number 96."

Cheon doong laughed.

Ji eun smirked at him.

Leo was annoyed.

"Is that Lee Ji eun?" one of the girls asked Cheon doong.

"Yeah." Cheon doong nodded his head.

"She's the overrated girl in class A, has talents, but no class. Just a cheap and poor scholar." the girls whispered, not wanting Ji eun to hear them, "The first ranker this year. A total social bum."

"Huh?" Cheon doong lowered his brows, "Take all what you said back." he told them calmly.

The girls laughed, "Why? Wait. You're with her?"

Cheon doong gave them an annoyed smile, "Yes. And she's not cheap nor poor nor social bum."

The girls laughed again,

"Don't tell us you're going out with her?"

Cheon doong gulped, "I-I'm n..."

"Such a waste." the girls walked out.

Cheon doong shooked his head and sighed.

"Those girls are just a bit of my million haters caused by those stupid insecure people's stupid bad rumors about me."

Ji eun was beside Cheon doong, Leo in her arms.

"They are stupid!" Leo shouted.

"Yah Leo!" Cheon doong lightly flicked Leo's lips.

Leo pouted and turned his head away.

"Sorry about that." Ji eun faked a smile.

"Ji eun-agassi, you don't need to explain about those things to me. I know they're just lies." Cheon doong gave her a reassuring smile.

Ji eun smiled back.

Siwan laid his eyes carefully at Cheon doong, Ji eun and Leo, 'If only that kid didn't mess up around, Ji eun would be sticking around me now.' he thought as he danced and sang 'This is War' of Mblaq.

"I think Siwan-hyung is glaring at Cheon doong-hyun..." Ji sung stated, "Omo. This is war. Kekeke."

"He's not glaring at me... Haha, why would he?" Cheon doong wiped a drop of sweat on his forehead,

"He is!" Leo growled.

Ji eun sighed, 'Is it because I don't hang with him a lot since these few weeks?' she sighed again, 'Aish, I need to or should i think 'must' make up with him.'

Leo kept pouting as Siwan bowed his head on stage.

Ji eun put Leo down, "Wait here." she told him and went her way to Siwan.

"Noona where are you goi..." Ji sung called her,

"I'll be back in a minute!" she said.

"You're good." the announcer smiled as Siwan as he went down.

Siwan just made his way to his VIP seat when Ji eun appeared in front of him.

"Ji eunnie!" Siwan was surprised.

"Congrats Oppa." she said with her usual cheerful smile he haven't saw since ages.

"Uh... Thanks." Siwan smiled, "Oh, can I treat you something? I wanted to say sorry again for..."

"It's okay." Ji eun replied, "Sure, treat me."

Siwan jumped and they went to the food stands.

"Oppa why did you take the audition?" Ji eun asked Siwan while eating cornets on a bench.

"Because I want to show everyone that I'm not just a rich guy here studying in an expensive school for brag." he replied.

"So who's the lucky girl?"

"What?"

"If you came then you have your girlfriend, remember the compulsory..."

"Ahaaha!" Siwan cut her off, "I-I just lied!"

Ji eun faked a laugh, "Uh.. yeah.. haha."

"So, why are you here?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

"Uh... Leo and... Cheon doong-ssi applied for the audition, I came with them.

Siwan sighed, "I thought so... Uh let me guess, that Cheon doong also lied about the relationship thingy, right?"

Ji eun replied ackwardly, "Right!"

"By the way I would like to..."

"Sorry Oppa," Ji eun stood up looking at her wristwatch, "I better go. I'm sure they're looking at me by now. Bye!" she walked away.

"...to be my temporary girl..." Siwan continued in his mind. He sighed, looked at his half-eaten cornet and sighed again.

"Noona we're hungry!" Ji sung groaned, "Where did you go and why did you go with the money anyway?!"

"Shup up Ji sung you're annoying me!" Ji eun glared at her brother.

"Eomma!" Leo looked at Ji eun, pouting, "Give Ji sung-hyung money to buy food, he may die!"

Cheon doong and Ji eun gulped and stared at Ji sung who looked away.

"Okay. Here." Ji eun handed Ji sung the wallet then looked at Leo, "Go and buy anything that you like," she pinched his nose, "And help Ji sung-hyung buy his food so he won't die." Leo nodded his head while Ji sung just laughed secretly.

"What about you?" Cheon doong asked Ji eun.

"I just had some snack. I'll just find a place where no sunray can hit me." she replied.

Cheon doong smiled, "I know a place."

"Here!" Cheon doong sat on the bench behind the tree in the playground where he found Leo, Ji eun sat beside him and stretched her arms, hitting Cheon doong on his right eye.

"Oww!" Cheon doong rubbed his eye. "Sorry!" Ji eun apologized. "Will Ji sung find us here?"

Cheon doong nodded, "Yeah. I just texted him."

"Oh."

Silence filled the air.

"So... Why do you know that there's such a spot here?" Ji eun broke.

Cheon doong sighed, "I just found this place. Haha. And I found Leo here.."

"You found him here?" Ji eun looked at him

. "Yeah. I thought it was kinda weird," he chuckled, "Will you believed that he fell on this very tree from the sky? Wearing a white robe and hemp sandals?"

"What was he? An angel or something?"

"I don't know... I don't believe in those things. If he's an angel, he shouldn't have fell on this tree while me near it."

"Why?"

"Because... Actually I believed that it was his fault that I didn't get in here."

Ji eun noticed Cheon doong's eyes getting teary.

"... But of course I can't blame the innocent little kid." Cheon doong concluded with a sniff.

Ji eun tilted her head and s her arm on Cheon doong's, "Hmm... You know. You're a total idiot. Thinking of blaming Leo, tch."

Cheon doong looked at Ji eun, "Hey. Why are sticking on my arm?"

Ji eun pouted, "I just want to. I'm sleepy~"

Cheon doong laughed and the next thing he found out that Ji eun is already sleeping.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

End of Chapter 7!! xD

I feel so awkward now, making them sleep sitting on a bench under the shade of a big tree where no one can see them together and arms linked! *><*

Ohhh!!! I'll love that if it happens in true life still, iu and thunder!! Even if I don't know, and they do it like that,

I'll just don't know that I like it!! xD

Next I'll make the CCTV camera spot them and take a snapshot and upload it to Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook!

I have the most silly imagination ever!! XD