Dancing Dunces

Cupid's Scythe

'She's gonna drive me crazy!' Cheon doong thought at Ji eun's 'crazy' idea.

"Appa dance!" Leo chuckled.

"A-Agassi..." Cheon doong forced out a laugh, "I can't take that as a favor.."

"Wae?" Ji eun pouted, "You're shy?"

Cheon doong felt somewhat humiliated and forced out a laugh again, "Why would I?"

Ji eun raised a brow, "Oh yeah? Then do what I say."

"Sorry Agassi. You know I'm out of your expectations." Cheon doong replied, "I can't put myself in shame in front of you."

"Yeah you already did you dunce!" Ji eun shot.

Cheondoong flinched.

"That's when you..."

Cheon doong covered with his hand, "Okay okay, I'll give up."

Ji eun abruptly bit his hand.

"AAH!" Cheon doong stepped back and Leo started laughing.

"Yah!!" Ji eun yelled, "How dare you do that! Appa don't even lay his hands on me and you-- you...!"

Ji eun hit Cheon doong with her hands a hundred times.

"A-Agassi!" Cheon doong struggled, he didn't know that Ji eun was that sensitive.

Ji eun stopped and kept her cool up, "That happens when you mess up with Lee Ji eun!" she flicked Cheon doong's forehead and he fell down.

Leo's laughing went harder.

"Yah! Don't dare to sleep within this room or I'll kill you." Ji eun threatened with a death glare.

Cheon doong quickly got up and rubbed his sore forehead, "Yes Aga.SSi." he shot a glare back and went out.

When he closed Ji eun's door, he heard the two inside laugh. He smiled... Because he didn't have to dance in front of Ji eun.

That'll be embarassing, he shivered in his tought.

The next day was saturday and as promised, Ji eun played with Leo until the end of the day.

Cheon doong tried his best to out of Ji eun's sight. 'But... Why?' he asked himself, 'Of course to escape from doing 'favors' for her!' he strached his head, 'Wait. I didn't think it like that... I'm not a kind of person who doesn't know how to pay a kindness back..." then he unconciously looked for Ji eun. =.=

"Pic Pac Boom!" Leo pulled out a scissor but Ji eun's was a rock.

"Whahaa! I won!" Ji eun clapped her hands while Leo just looked at his scissor hand.

"Now Leo, time for the 'truth or dare'." she said evily.

Leo pouted and crossed his arms. "Okay Eomma-ssi, bring it on."

Cheon doong chuckled and thought that Ji eun is acting like a kid.

"Yah what are you looking at?" Ji eun spotted him.

"Uh... I just happen to pass by... Hahaha..." Cheon doong faked a smile and turned his head around with his body.

"Wait!" Ji eun called him and he froze.

"Wha-what is it?" he then turned his head to Ji eun like a robot.

She grinned, "I challenge you!"

"What?!" Cheon doong shouted.

"... To Paper Rock Scissors!!!" Ji eun chinned up, with crossed arms and indimidating look, she looked like a villain in some cartoon show but still cute... Cheon doong thought.

"Leo-ssi, go with the dare and take Cheon doong-ssi in front of me!" Ji eun told Leo and Leo came to Cheon doong, grabbed his hands, hancuffed it with a toy one and pushed him like a prisoner of a pirate captain who is Ji eun.

Cheon doong accidentaly knelt down before Ji eun's figure and she grinned.

"Appa-ssi is here!" Leo announced while covering his left eye with his hand, "Arrgh!"

Cheon doong raised his head and faced Ji eun. 'Since when did they started playing `Pirates`?!'

"If you beat me you have to take me in 'truth or dare' but if I win, I'll throw you into a sea with sharks and jellyfishes and electric eels and leeches and sharks!" she pointed a long spoon at his face.

Cheon doong thought it's childish but cute.

"Wait, I'll take down the sharks, jellyfishes and electric eels." Ji eun changed her mind.

'Oh well...' Cheon doong thought and took off the toy handcuff off him.

" PIC PAC BOOM! "

"Okay I won."

"Dang!"

Leo yawned and slowly fell asleep.

Ji eun glared at Cheon doong, "Okay I'll go with the truth."

Cheon doong smiled and stretched his fingers, "Truth huh?"

Ji eun lowered her brows.

"Do you like Leo calling you 'Eomma' and me 'Appa' around?"

Ji eun smirked at him and laughed. "Why?"

"Answer the question first." Cheon doong smilingly shooked his head.

"Well, he calling me 'Eomma', yes, but he calling you 'Appa', absolutely a big NO."

Cheon doong chuckled,

"What are you laughing about?" Ji eun glared at him again.

"Nothing." he replied, "I know that you'll say that."

"Obviously." she said. "Why did you asked something dumb like that? You already know the answer. You should've asked something."

"I didn't know what to ask you." he scratched his head. "... And I didn't really thought that I was going to win."

Ji eun giggled.

"What?"

"I just can't believe that a total dunce like you exists!" she started laughing.

"Yeah yeah..." Cheon doong sighed and headed to the door. "Uh.. Siwan-ssi is waiting for your reply."

Ji eun pouted and threw a crampled paper on his head. Cheon doong caught the paper and went away.

He came in the kitchen where Ji sung and Mr. Lee is cooking and Siwan- just walking back and forward.

"Hey Romeo," Cheon doong threw the crampled paper Ji eun gave him to Siwan.

"Thanks." Siwan quickly uncrampled the paper and read aloud for Cheon doong to hear, "Ahemmm... 'You forgot to dance for me, dummy!'...?"

Cheon doong shrugged his shoulders.

"Huh?" Siwan looked at Cheon doong, "Cheon doong-ssi I think you picked up the wrong paper.

'That one's for me!' Cheon doong mentally panicked, don't know how to talk with Siwan.

He slapped his own head, 'You're really a stupid, idiot... Dunce!'

"Or maybe... She wants me to dance to forgive me!" Siwan lit up his little bulb on the head. 'Oh my god.' Cheon doong sighed, 'What should I do?' he asked himself, 'Oh well,' he looked at his wristwatch, 'It's time to go home anyway...'

"Oh yeah!" Siwan danced all the way to Ji eun.

"Ji eunie!"

Leo shot up from his sleep, startled by Siwan's loud voice.

"Yah!" Ji eun yelled, "You woke him up!" she hugged Leo who started crying.

Siwan dropped his jaws.

"What happened?" Cheon doong immediately flew to them when he heard the cry.

"Appa!" Leo broke his hug with Ji eun and climbed on Cheon doong.

"Shh, shh." Cheon doong patted Leo's back and looked at the two, "Uh... Goodnight. We, uh... We're going home... Bye... Hehe.."

"Bye." Ji eun gave Leo and Cheon doong a faint smile.

Cheon doong signaled Siwan to come with him but Siwan didn't get what he mean.

Outside, Cheon doong gave himself one of the most painful facepalm ever.

"Ji eunie..." Siwan talked, Ji eun in front of him. "I'm really sorry,"

"It's okay," Ji eun forced out a smile, "I understand. It's not like that I have been in KIPAA before..."

Silenced filled the air.

Ji eun yawned and patted Siwan's shoulder, "I'm going to bed. Goo..."

"Wait Ji eunie..." Siwan called.

Ji eun turned her head to Siwan, "What is it Oppa?"

"A-about this paper..." He let Ji eun see the paper she gave to Cheon doong.

Ji eun widened her eyes, "Why is that thing in your hands?"

"Uh... Remember the apology letter I gave you?" Siwan answered.

"It's not you who gave your letter to me." Ji eun crossed he arms.

"Okay, it was Cheon doong-ssi who gave you... he's the one who gave me this paper also," Siwan replied.

Ji eun smirked and thought, 'Airheads.' she headed to the stairs.

"I-I'll dance!" Siwan muttred out loud.

"Look, that paper wasn't for you." Ji eun looked at him and laughed. "It was for Cheon doong-ssi."

Siwan felt his heart being torn into two pieces. "You wanted him to dance?"

Ji eun nodded her head.

"... For you?" Siwan added.

Ji eun nodded her head again.

"Wait, why?" He asked.

Ji eun shooked her head, "It's none of your business Oppa. Goodnight. See you tomorrow." she bid and went to bed.

Siwan dropped the paper down- disappointed and embarrased.

"Why does she want that mudboy to dance for her?" he asked himself.

"Maybe he's better than me." he answered himself.

"No." he shooked his head, "He's a poor guy. He just have looks and the, courage..."

Courage. That was the thing he don't have.

The next day Cheon doong was late for work because of the heavy rain and he had Ji eun's nagging for soaking Leo wet.

"You got her hyung." Ji sung whispered at Cheon doong's right ear.

"Yah what do mean?" Cheon doong elbowed Ji sung.

Ji sung chuckled saw Mrs. Lee eyeing at them. He pouted and went to the kitchen.

In Ji eun's room...

Leo was singing something while his clothes are being put in dryer by Ji eun, "Ije dashi one better day~ one better day~."

Ji eun giggled at his' singing, "Where did you heard that song?"

"Appa." Leo answered. "He knows how to sing too?" Ji eun helped Leo wear Ji sung's clothes.

He shooked his head, "Appa's terrible!"

Ji eun laughed,

"Appa knows how to sing really really fast but he don't know how to sing normally." Leo added.

"Do mean he's good at rap?" Ji eun replied,

Leo nodded his head, "Like, 'whatareyoutalkingofallthesudden?'."

Ji eun was surprised at Leo, 'This kid knows how to rap?' the line was from Mbalq's song 'Stay with me'.

"Did Cheon doong-ssi taught you that?" Ji eun asked Leo.

Leo nodded his head.

"Hmm..." Ji eun poked her cheeks. "Leo can enter the KIPAA..."

"Cheon doong-ssi!" Ji eun suddenly grabbed Cheon doong by his collar and threw him on a chair in the restaurant.

Their customers looked at the two.

"Enter Leo in the KIPAA Juniors Scholarship Audition." Ji eun said to Cheon doong.

"Uh..." Cheon doong looked at the people looking at them, scoofed then looked at Ji eun, "What?!"

"What 'What?!' ?" Ji eun glared at him.

"So-sorry I was just surprised." he apologized, "Uh... The KIPAA has Juniors Scholarship Audition?"

"Yeah." Ji eun answered. "This can help you find Leo's parents. If he pass he can be seen in T.V."

"Really!?" Cheon doong shot up from his chair.

"And Leo can be with me everyday." Ji eun dreamily said. "And you can continue your work without distraction."

Cheon doong grinned, "Are you helping me out?"

Ji eun smirked at him, "That's ridiculous. I just want Leo to have a better future."

"Yah Agassi, are saying that I can't find Leo's parents by myself?"

"Can you?"

Cheon doong sighed, annoyed. "I'll find his parents myself and he's not going to KIPAA."

"What?!" Ji eun grabbed Cheon doong's arm, "Yah! Don't be stubborn!"

"Why are you bothering yourself with Leo and me anyway?" Cheon doong tried to be calm.

"I-I just want to help.." Ji eun replied.

"Well, you're not helping, I mean you are but you just make things for me worse." Cheon doong patted Ji eun's head. "Let me go straight to the point, you're a person who say things that offend me."

"Sorry 'cause I'm that kind of person." Ji eun said sarcastically.

"Aish." Cheon doong tried to walk out.

"Yah Cheon doong-ssi!" Ji eun called, hands on her waist.

"What now Agassi?" Cheon doong turned his head.

"Leo can continue your dream on going to KIPAA," she stated.

Cheon doong sighed, "Well, it's not like I won't go in there someday... Besides, Leo's not my son or little brother to take onto my dreams. He's just a kid I found there..."

"Blah blah, just admit it. You're not worthy of becoming a KIPAA scholar." Ji eun cut him off.

"What?" Cheon doong laughed, "I am and I know that."

"Then why did you say that you're out of my expectations?"

"I just said that to make the dancing go away!" Cheon doong blurted out.

"Aha! So why did you failed the scholarship audition then?" Ji eun got him on the loose.

"I-It's none of your business," Cheon doong scratched his nape.

"That's not how you talk to your boss's daughter!" Ji eun slapped his arm.

"Yah!" Cheon doong raised his voice a little.

Ji eun pouted as she furrowed her brows, this made Cheon doong calm down a bit and bow his head in surrender.

"Look, if I dance will you let me go?" Cheon doong suggested.

Ji eun raised a brow, "Deal. But the first thing I'll do tomorrow when I see you is to bother you until you say 'Yes', kay?"

Cheon doong sighed in agreement.

Ji eun looked at Ji sung who is playing with Leo on the restaurant's sofa and winked at him.

Ji sung gave her a thumbs up and pressed on something on a remote control.

Soon, the music started.

Cheon doong dropped his jaw. "Now?!"

Ji eun smirked at him, "Of course you dummy! Also, let me use this opportunity to attract more customers."

Cheon doong dropped his jaws again.

Ji eun patted his head (she tiptoed to do that xD) then looked at the speaker she told Ji sung to install placed every corner of the restaurant. "By the way, I 'accidentally' downloaded the minus 1 version instead of the full version of the song so I'm 'afraid' that you'll sing while at it."

Cheon doong dropped his jaw again.

"I heard you humming the tune of Taeyang's 'I Need a Girl' while washing dishes so I figured out that that song is the song." Ji eun added.

Cheon doong nervously waited for the music to start.

When it started he started dancing around Ji eun.

Ji eun just grinned and crossed her arms.

The people looked at them.

Ji sung threw a megaphone at Ji eun, Ji eun caught it and announced, "Everyone!" The two caught the people in and out of the restaurant's attention.

Ji eun faked a tear, which was obviously fake, "Thanks for supporting this restaurant by eating here when you're hungry! As a thank you, I would like to present you our -- washboy!!!"

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered.

"This washboy ain't normal. He's talented and do you know that he failed in the KIPAA Scholarship Audition?" Ji eun MCeed while Cheon doong's at it, "I think the judges had their mind banged before watching his performance." They laughed.

"Hey, aren't you the first ranker?" someone asked Ji eun.

Ji eun annoyingly faced the megaphone at the person's face and said, "Sorry I think you are looking for another person."

"So-sorry." the person covered his ears with his hands.

"Go and order some pork soup!" Ji eun told him.

Cheon doong smiled at Ji eun like the way he smiled in Ji eun's dream.

Ji eun caught his smile and smiled back. The smile wasn't for him, but for her and only for herself, she knew that things will go the way she wants.

Leo clapped his hands.

The music continued on and Cheon doong danced with it. He don't know the steppings of the song's dance but he danced based on what he hear.

~Girl, I need a Girl...

Siwan entered the restaurant and noticed the people aroundwatching and cheering something.

He went through the crowd and saw Cheon doong dancing before Ji eun and the people around.

Ji eun and Cheon doong had their eye contact while they're being in the song.

He felt his blood go up his head and pushed Cheon doong away, "Yah! What the heck are you thinking?! He death glared at him.

The people around gasped.

The music stopped and was started again, this time the music was K-Pop boyband/group mashup remix.

"Siwan-oppa!" Ji eun tried to calm Siwan down.

"Siwan-ssi!" Cheon doong shot an innocent glare back at Siwan.

Siwan started dancing and did hip hop and tumblings.

Cheon doong felt he was being challenged, "Get it on!" and so he did, he danced his freestyle and the place is now filled with viewers.

More came to watch the 'Showdown'.

"This is crazy..." Ji eun said to herself. "Oh well," she slid past through the two and went to Leo and Ji sung.

"Are those two okay?" Ji sung asked his noona.

Ji eun shrugged her shoulders and picked Leo up.

"Go Appa!" Leo cheered for Cheon doong.

----> I hope this chapter's okay... ^^v

Well is it?

Please don't hesitate in criticizing in this story. I'll be glad to accept my mistake so tell me if there's something to be corrected (except for the spacing. I already know about that. XD)

Thanks for reading!