APPLE DESIRE

yunri effect (jung yunho and kwon yuri one shots!)

 

haven't updated for too long, as promised here it is,

sorry for the wrong grammars,

misspellings,

typos,,

here's the story,,

 

 

CHAPTER 1:

He patiently waited for her to, for the past few days after reading that story that she’s writing, he devoted his free time to knew about her whereabouts, where will she go after practice, during her short breaks, he has no idea until now that he is acting like a fan stalker of her, similar to those hobos that devoting their times following her all around, gathering her picture in the net, stealing some shots of her, knowing her everyday schedules, her habits, her favorite food and everything about her.

Who would have thought that HE, JUNG YUNHO, yes him the leader of the most popular group dbsk will become a stalker a SNSD’S Kwon Yuri? That‘s after he had read “APPLE DESIRE” A rated story, she Kwon Yuri represent and written herself.

At last, she fell in his trap, she entered the restroom, and he knows that exactly this time she will use the restroom, doing her retouches, alone!

He grabs her immediately and pinned her in the wall, the surprise girl’s eyes drew bigger, and got startled by his appearance and the way he is treating her.

“Sunbae?!” she called nervously,

“It’s on Chapter 3,,, he waited for her patiently on the 9th floor restroom,,” he first track.

“Sunbae?” she called again, instead of answering, he drags her even more inside.

“I don’t wonder why you define this building in full details,” he said with a smirk, he makes her sit on the sink, as he started to take off his  upper clothes, his lusty hands keep on massaging her shaking petite body,,

“Yunho,, Sunbae,,” her voice crack, her eyes on the brink of crying, she lost her senses to cry for help, everything that’s happening seems like a joke for her, there’s no way on earth that the person that he respected will act like this in front of her, to her.

“Sunbae,” she tries to push his body away from her, her skin away from his kisses, her body away from his abusive hands.

“Did I miss one thing?” it’s  not a question for her, more of him asking himself about remembering something in detail, after some seconds, he bite her neck leaving a big mark in it, she winced in pain,

“Much bigger and better on how you wrote it right?” he said

“Please,,,” she begged again , her left hand touching her left neck, the place where in he marked her, her right hand she used covering her front.

“Please what?” he asks over

“Please stop,,”

“But I can’t sense that you wanted me to stop,” he evilly asked, ”Look how your body react,, but I want to do it my way, you will realize what’s the difference between real session into how you imagine it to be in you story “My Apple Desire”,” he said while his hands caressing her soft face,,

She was even more surprise to hear him knowing about that story posted on the net,,”How did he knows?” questions starts running in her head.

“Please, don’t tell anyone,”

“So don’t hesitate, nor make loud noises or else I will make them know, you don’t want that to happen don’t you? You don’t want your story to get revealed, or else that shameful story will make you lose everything, your career, or even your life,,”

She looks so worried afraid that those things might happen in the future,,,

He had hit the jackpot; he will use that to take over her. He started to undress her, like a statue she let him rummage her body, she let him explore her inner being although he didn’t go that far, all he did is to kiss her upper area, abusing her while she suppress her self to make some noise, Yunho lay her body on the floor, he climbed on top of her, admiring her beauty, he continue the way he kisses her, arrogantly, passionately, his manhood poking her in between, it crave for something, more than just this kissing thing but he feel how tense her body is.

Something is not right, this is not right; it lasted for almost an hour.

“This bathroom scene is intended to Jaejoong hyung right?”  Yuri nod, fear written all over her face

“You read it?”  She asks, although the answers are now written in his face, she still wants that to came out from his mouth.

“Yes, and I’m a fan,,” he proudly replied

“Please, don’t tell anyone,,”

Afraid that your luscious side will be explode, scared that your sweet image will crash?” he mock, he starts putting his clothes.”Get dress!” he ordered, she immediately pick up her clothes, fixing her self, her back facing him, the tears that she suppress starts falling from her fearful eyes, Yunho hears her sobbing, realizing that he did too much, his eyes, if she only look at him, guilt written in those, but the feeling of being betrayed still in there.

“I’m begging you,” he can’t remembered how many times she said that word of pleading,,”I will do everything, please let’s keep that a secret, I will delete those soon,,”

“I already made a copy, so there is no use of deleting them, but that offer is too good to resist, so you won’t say no if I ask for another round to a most comfortable place, is that right?” he whispered

“Another round?” offering that, I will do everything idea, put her in the deepest part of hell

“Yup, another round, next time, I need a rest too, we have another schedule, so I will asked you to come over when I feel like doing it, that way you will keep you secret a secret,”

After giving her a final kiss, he left her having that evil plan in his head, “I will make you realize that it’s better doing , than writing I because next time I will bring you to heaven,” that’s his last word before he vanished from her sight.

She was left there, hugging her knees, nervous,

 

When Yunho reach their dorm, he ignored s’ greetings and questions, he went to his room, he starts throwing things, he knows that he is guilty, that he shouldn’t have done that, that supposed to be a joke turn out that way.

He remember how it started, the company held a meeting where in all the artist are present, it lasted for hours, discussing important details of the companies future plans about a world tours in Europe and in north and south America, all artist are excited to meet their fans around the globe, so they all agreed to a dinner celebration when the meeting was finish, but he accidentally left his phone, he goes back and he saw Yuri’s laptop and her account, he  got curious and scan her page,

“ASIANFANFICS,, KISS_BLACKPEARL?”

He knows this site; he knows a lot of networking sites where in fans make stories about their idols, he scan her page, and the title “MY APPLE DESIRE “caught his attention, afraid to get caught, he memorize the page and open it using his phone, later that night he wasted his time reading that story of her, it’s about Yuri’s love/ y story to all DBSK men except him. He was disappointed, he didn’t believe until now that the sweet Yuri he has known is this kind of person, he starts to feel dismayed.

His initial plan was just to scare her, so he spend time following her, checking her whereabouts, he got curious how she well keep her behavior, how she acted nice and naïve in front of his group mates, but touching her like that, holding her that way, being so close to her like that, all his defense break, he is just a man who didn’t touch a girl for such a long time, a man who needs someone so badly, he is feeling that heat again, that’s why he went to the bathroom and take a shower.

And it didn’t help, while bathing himself, he still can’t stop himself thinking about her, how she will fit exactly for him, how her body reacted for him although she is pleading for him to stop, but thinking that he is not included in that story hurt his pride so much.

Is he that less to meet her taste?

He fools himself again that because of that story he needs to teach her a big lesson.

He is setting aside the fact that it was him all along that has this dangerous desire on her, that him teaching her a lesson contains a dangerous word called JEALOUSY.

 

“Yuri,,” Jessica called, she was waiting for her roommate all along,” What’s wrong you look so pale?” she ask worriedly.

“It happened,,” with that response she hugged her and lead her to sleep, she knows she needs to rest, Jessica hug her, ”Everything will be okay, so don’t worry, ”Yuri assure her before she fell asleep.

After two days of avoiding Yunho, she got a call from him asking her too meet on DBSK’S practice room,

“What if I don’t come?” she frantically answered.

“Don’t be stubborn; you don’t want your beloved Kim Jaejoong to read it right?”

“I will tell him that’s its all lie,”

“He will believe me more than anyone else in this place,”

“You’re crazy!” she almost shouts

“And who started this crazy thing, it was you right? So you have to make a decision that will keep me from telling the truth,,,”

She sighs,

“Okay I will be there, but sadly you missed one important thing,,”

Yunho excitedly shut his phone, he is glad that there is no camera in that room, he is planning to react a scene from chapter 8, with a chapter title, “a hot one hour with Kim Jaejoong,,”

“DAMN IT!,” he curse, “why it has to be that 80% of the story is with him?”

When the door finally opens, he is more than surprised to see Jessica coming in.

“Yah! Why are you here,” he looks at the door again, expecting that Yuri is there

“She’s not coming,” she raises her voice, irritatingly

“Did she told you?” he feel embarrassed

“Because this is a big misunderstanding, that story, I mean KISS_BLACKPEARL is me, that story is mine that is my account.” She started

“You’re lying, how can it be possible, I found it from her laptop!” he posed

“We have the same; we bought it on the same day, on the same store, together!”

“And how can you explain the username, KISS_BLACKPEARL?”

“Because it’s my hobby kissing her, that’s why it’s, KISS_BLACKPEARL!”

I don’t believe you, you’re just protecting her,!” he insist

“Anio, I just used her name as the female character but can you open you eyes, there is no scene of you, how can I obtain a rated scene with my own cousin, that’s gross,,” she said acting disgusted

“You’re the nasty one!  You feel extreme lust with my members especially Jaejoong?” he glare at her,

He accuse her

“I know I was wrong but I can’t help it, I can’t help but to feel and dream that way,”

“Yah! Jung Jessica do you even hear yourself!” he yell at her

“Wait a minute; I  fully admit that I made a mistake by posting those stories then how about you doing a  scene without Yuri’s consent when you mistakenly thought that she’s the writer,”

He was smack by her words, all are true, he force Yuri, and he force himself to her to the point that he now disgust him.

 “Why can’t you just accept that you’re jealous, that you like her probably, that your just acting like an idiot stopping yourself, a tough but full  of insecurity bastard,,,”

“Stop it, okay I’m jealous,,, happy?” he yell at her

Jessica laugh,

“If you are, then why don’t you come to her, beg for her forgiveness, before any other guy like LEE DONG HAE, CHOI MINHO or even my KIM JAE JOONG, to get her away from you,,”

“You’re right, I shouldn’t have waste my time wondering,,”

He run to see Yuri in the building’s cafeteria talking with the three guys that Jessica mention, he saw her laughing with them.

His cousin is right, she hates Yuri with another guys, he is jealous. They are all engross in their talking’s that they didn’t notice his appearance, Yunho fake a cough, they all stop to acknowledge his presence

“Can I borrow her for a while?” he ask politely this time

“Ha?” it was Jaejoong who ask him, “okay”

“Jaejoong oppa,” Yuri grab his arm

Jaejoong wonders if it’s okay to leave her with him since she looks so scared,,

“If Yunho do something bad just screams will be just right there okay?” he pointed the table that they will continue their conversation.

She nods,

It’s Yuri, who breaks the silence,

“You met the real author so what’s the point of coming to me?”

“I’m sorry for what I did,” he said eyes solemnly begging,

“As if sorry, will heal all the wounds,”

“But please give me another chance,,”

“Another chance, what do you mean? All I know is that it will be hard to work with you,,,”

“ Okay,,,,,,,,,” he pose he looks straight in her eyes, it’s now or never, he grab her hand and held those in his heart, ”Can you feel my heartbeat?”  Yuri was surprise how fast it beats, they gaze at each other.

“I like you,,,eversince, but I’m too busy to express how I feel, but I know I’m always liking you, I don’t show it but I never look at the other girls the way I look at you, and after reading that story, I thought from you, I got jealous, thinking that you prefer Jaejoong more than anyone else, I secretly hates him because of that , getting revenge was my initial plan  but that thing that happen, it just did, it hard to control myself, I am wanting you and I would like you to know that I will be responsible for what I did.”

“I love you Yuri so please forgive me and don’t push me away?”

What will she do, she is still surprise by his confession, she longed for this things to happen, she dreamed about this countless times.

For she is too, she loves him, from the start up to this point, the reason why she did everything to enter SM, the reason why she tried so hard.

She can’t let go of this chance, she will never back out nor will play hard to get, afraid that he will change his mind, afraid that it’s just her dream,

“I love you too pabo, that’s why I let you did that,” hearing those words, he hugs her, in front of everyone, surprise by their romance, people starts cheering on the newborn couple, as a matter of fact what happens inside SM stays in SM.

But on that happy crowed one heartbroken male left the place.

It’s been a month after that confession and their relationship is getting stronger, Jessica went in the dressing room. She happily watches Yuri as she keeps on picking a perfect dress for their date,

“Jess, thank you so much for your help.” Yuri hugs her tightly

“What will you do on that story and your account?”Jessica ask her

“Don’t worry I will delete it soon after posting the last chapter tonight,” she said

“You can’t really put down all your readers,”

“Yes, I love them so much for encouraging me even though they don’t really know me,”

“How did you know that this entire thing will happen, like how you instructed me?” Jessica questioned

“I am a writer remember, a writer who makes the best stories of her life,” she said confidently

Jessica claps her hands on her best friend’s success, for she was always with her, constantly.

Everything that happened was well planned, when Yunho discovered that story, it was intentionally, Yunho hating and blackmailing her is a gamble on her plan step 2, cause if that moment he ignored it that’s the end of it, but the outcome that she expected came true, Jessica claiming that she’s the owner of the story is a big part of it to clean Yuri’s name, making Yunho out of the story is a big fraction of her plan, to love by him is the main goal of this, because getting Yunho is her long time desire

A desire started when he first saw him in during her junior year, the reason why she strived her very best to enter SM entertainment when he passed as a trainee, being a member of a popular girl group is just a bonus.

“The bag that you saw last time I bought it for you,” she happily announce to her girl best friend

Jessica beamed with happiness,

“Really but that’s too expensive,”

“It’s nothing compare to what have you done for me,,” she assured, Jessica gives her another tight hug,”

“Yuri you’re really the best!”

Meanwhile,,

“I guess it’s not that late to get you,” a male walk away after hearing the whole conversation of the two.

 

 

After finishing a call from her boyfriend Yunho, Yuri open her account in AFF happily, a private message again from her avid reader and friend bubble mix appear.

 

Bubblemix [block]says:  


[private]why do I get the feeling that you will leave for good after finishing my apple desire?

 

Please don’t this is the only way that I can be with you, that you are mine.

P.S. Let’s meet.

 

Yuri is surprise bubble mix knows that she lives in Seoul and she is too and the creepy part is the last message,

“Is bubble mix a boy? And he is asking me too meet him?” she ask herself.  It’s impossible to be Yunho.

She message him,

“I’m sorry I can’t meet you,” that’s what she replied

After some minutes, she received another message from her,

Bubblemix [block]  says:  
[private]“Why? Are you afraid that Yunho Hyung will find out?”

 

She almost fall from her seat, eyes bulge on the screen, cold water splash all over her, she message her again,

“Who are you exactly?” she gathered too much courage to type her next question

Bubblemix [block] says:  
[private] “Still has no idea?”

 

“Please who are you?” she type begging

She closes her eyes and breathed heavily before reading what’s written on her screen

Bubblemix [block]  says:  
[private]“Bubble mix real name is,,,,,,,KIM JAE JOONG!”

 

That’s where in her world totally collapse as she show a vision of Yunho fading away,

“This can’t be happening!” she said frustrated, touching her forehead, the person that she used on all those rated scenes is reading her story, that person is her boyfriend’s best friend, that person even said that she belongs to him.

That person is non other than KIM JAEJOONG; the problem is how will she face the two.

 

 

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can sense that there are lots of angry people; don’t kill me yet,,

 I guess that’s for you to figure out the lesson of this story, kindly show /express your opinion in the comment box!

THANK YOU!

 

next stories will be:

my first chocolate (up next)

sweet sphagettie

my husband is a cheater

call me mommy