I ENVY SUMMER STORY

yunri effect (jung yunho and kwon yuri one shots!)

i wrote the tittle of my future Yunri stories in the foreword, but the story will come out not in order okay,,

Story:

Another bright day will come, Yuri stretches her arm and let out a big yawn, it’s 7 in the morning when she decided to stand up she headed to the kitchen only to found a note from her mother.

“Sweetie, I prepared your breakfast I’ll be out, just stay in the house don’t bother Won bin much, I love you,”

Love Mother

Yuri’s pov.

 I laugh at her note, why she always has to tease me with him? I’m just 16 and he is 23 we’re seven years apart, although he’s really gorgeous I know where I  stand I can’t much the girl that he is dating, those who age same as him, that’s why I just stick to him being  a cute dongsaeng that he appreciate a lot, I’m so happy with that. At least he treats me special.

I proceed to my breakfast and I will clean the house after, it’s Sunday so I have no classes, it’s hot because it’s summer that’s why I decided to wear comfortable clothes, a short shorts and a white hello kitty shirt, I tied my hair in a bun and I proceed to cleaning the any part in our house. Lately my mother is always away, we rarely spend time with each other, I sometimes wonder if she also work during weekends, if that so I pity her and I feel guilty, my father pass away when I was 8 and since then she’ the only one who’s raising me her only daughter, thanks god she was luckily accepted in a big company that’s why we had paid all my father’s debt and the house plus she is  sending me into a good school and giving me all my necessities, but I can’t just stand seeing her suffering because of me, that’s why  I’m also working part time in a cake shop not that far from school, after school hours and Sunday, it is close during Sunday, consider that as my day off.

It was 11 in the morning when I finished cleaning the house, I’m so quick, I decided to go outside there I see won bin oppa cleaning his car in this broad daylight, he loves his car too much to the point that he doesn’t want anyone to touch it, including me, his favorite neighbor dongsaeng, I sometimes wonder if he treat that convertible car of him as a woman, I think so by the looks of it, you know in intimate way, hahaha, just kidding,,

 “Oppa?!” I called three times before he finally notice my existence, he smile brightly to me, I start asking him random things, bothering him more like it, but I even help, giving him what he needs, I even help wiping the tires, for he only let me wipe the tires, when we finished they invited me to eat lunch with them, since I am thick skinned and it usually happens every Sunday plus my mother is not in the house. It’s sad to eat alone.

I join them, happily chatting with his mother, answering his father’s questions about teens nowadays, until the conversation went to Won bin oppa’s  future, he is  their only son anyway, he can’t control that to happen, his parents urge him to marry though they doubt it will happen sooner because he is too picky,

“You want to go on the court with me?” I think going to the court with his friends is not a bad idea, although watching basketball is not my style, I don’t know but I agreed to go with him instead of taking care of my science project, I’m also curious if they looks as handsome as him, aish the flirty girl in me.

So when we headed to the court he was greeted by his friends about the same age as him,

And that’s the first time I met him.

We gaze at each other; just like them he is wearing his basketball clothes, you know the red jersey with number 1 written in it, I feel like my world stop and only the two of us present on the time, I can hear a sweet melody playing in the background or it just my heart that beast like crazy.

I was star struck; we don’t know how long we stare at each other, until we both hear them teasing us, including won bin oppa, after a while we both now sitting in the bench nearby watching the guys play but can’t focus because of my irregular heartbeat.

“Hi,” he started; I can hear the nervousness in his voice.

Oh my god it is same as mine.

“hi,” I answered back, smiling back at him

“I saw you again,” he said

I completely remember I saw him buying a cake yesterday, for someone special, I thought that time it was for his girlfriend, most likely who won’t have a girlfriend if you’re as handsome as him.

The reason why I had a good sleep last night, I dream about him as we walk down the aisle, silly but I see that coming as if it was real. I smile on that thought, and I can’t believe I am meeting him right now, does it mean that those dream from last night might come true?

“Will you go out with me?” he asks over

I was startled, but excited on that invitation

“That fast?” I ask tensely

“I mean I haven’t eaten my lunch yet since my cousin drag me here with him,” he pointed at his cousin playing with oppa.

“Let’s go,” I said for I was worried that he is hungry, I set aside the thought that he just want to spend the time with me,

We decided to eat at the restaurant nearby, more so I watch him eating as we began to get to know each other; his name is Jung Yunho, even his names sounds cute as him.

“I’m kwon Yuri,” I introduce myself

That’s how we start, we begin dating until he said I love which I immediately answered, I don’t want to regret I just want to grab the fate of mine, since we love each other, I promise then although I’m just 16 I know what real love is, he is my first, he is the person that I wanted to spend my forever with, I can’t live without him by my side, I will never forget that summer that we met and fall in love, I almost forgot the painful summer when my father died, Jung Yunho replace it with a good memories, memories that I wanted to keep for eternity.

But I never thought that it was just for a short period of time, that we only shared a beautiful delusion I cried a thousand of tears because of that realization, that particular summer with him will end soon, autumn will soon approaching as well as that I’m supposed to be happy about news.

“Let’s just forget everything just for today,” he beg, with tears, while my face are already wet with my own,

“Okay, let’s do that,,”we spend the whole day together, we date for it will be the last, we eat in the streets we fool around, we laugh a lot.

I will never forget that,

Later that night, I chose to give him the greatest give that I can give, myself, we ended up in a hotel, it’s my first time, and I don’t want to ask if I am also his what matters most is that he will always remember this memorable night with me just like how I wanted to treasure it in the deepest part of my heart.

We kiss each other, passionately hungry by the love that we feel inside, we both realize that we are crying while kissing each other, he turn on the music in his phone,

“I dream about this I wanted to play this song while making love with you,”

“Play it,” I ordered

(this is the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSmaou75CY&context=C37a0e1eADOEgsToPDskLJHR8hsyX9kR9N2IIihr1i

Over and over,

I look in your eyes

 You were all I desire

You have captured me

 I want to hold you

I want to be close to you

 I never want to let go

I wish that this night would never end

I need to know
Could I hold you for a lifetime?

Could I look into your eyes?

 Could I have this night to share this night together?

 Could I hold you close beside me?

Could I hold you for all time?

Could I, could I have this kiss forever?

 Could I, could I have this kiss forever?

 Forever
Over and over I've dreamed of this night

 Now you're here by my side

You are next to me

I want to hold you

And touch you and taste you

And make you want no one but me

I wish that this kiss could never end, no no

Oh, baby please


Could I hold you for a lifetime?

Could I look into your eyes?

Could I have this night to share this night together?

 Could I hold you close beside me?

Could I hold you for all time?

Could I, could I, could I have this kiss forever?

 Could I, could I, could I have this kiss forever?

 Forever
I don't want any night to go by

Without you by my side

 I just want all my days

 Spent being next to you

 Lived for just loving you

 And baby, oh by the way


Could I hold you for a lifetime?

 Could I look into your eyes?

 Could I have this night to share this night together?

Could I hold you close beside me?

Could I hold you for all time?

Could I, could I, could I have this kiss forever?

Could I, could I, Could I have this kiss forever?

 Forever
Could I have this kiss forever?

Could I have this kiss forever?

Could I have this kiss forever? ...

The song was perfect every lyrics of it; I have not much idea that he is this romantic and it’s sad that it will be the last.

“Could I have this kiss forever?” he said joining the man in the music, perfect line, I wanted our kiss to last forever too. I surrendered my whole body and soul to him and I will never regret any of that.

I love him, but there are things and people that we need to consider.

Yuri’s pov end.

 

Yunho is standing in front, looking gorgeous on his white tuxedo, waiting for the bride to come, it will happen any minute, he is too nervous and excited, when the church door open, he accepted everything,

Unwillingly,

“This is it,” he said, a beautiful Yuri come in the view, she’s holding a bouquet of pink roses the motif on the wedding, every man in there admire her looks even won bin in the audience is mesmerize on how beautiful she become.

Their gaze collides, just like the first time, their world stop, as if they are the only born human in the world. They smile sweetly to each other, Yuri then bow to him and went to her destined place, in her back walk a woman in her late thirties looking beautiful, her tummy obviously carrying an angel inside. She’s the star of the day, the bride.

Yunho look beside him, he see his father happily and nervous on his soon to be wife, he is indeed for he had waited 10 years to see him this happy, by the looks of his new mothers face, she’s a bit embarrasses and happy as well, he eyes his unborn sibling inside her, he feels excited to that angel to come out, then he sees Yuri although she is smiling, deep inside her she is mourning about their love impossible.

Just like him,

Just like him who pretended to smile although he is in deep pain.

“Why did our parents met before us? Why did they feel in love before us? Why did she became pregnant?” those runs in his head,, but what will he do this is their fate.

“You may now kiss the bride,” their parents happily kiss; the new sibling looks at each other.

“This is our point to stop,” they both muttered,

“We went to obstetrician yesterday saying that our baby is a boy,” the newlywed giggles in excitement,

“we both decided to name him Yunri,” her mother said, ”a combination of your name Yunho and my daughter’s name,” she happily announce

“That’s a good name,” Yunho said

“I agree,” Yuri said, excusing herself after to give herself the special moment to cry, while crying she feel arms caressing her shoulder,

She looks up to him,

“Won bin oppa,” she said,

“Just cry,” and cry she did, Won bin hug her, feeling her pain, comforting her broken heart at the end part of the hotel, Yunho is doing the same.

FLASHBACK

“WHAT’S WITH THAT NAME?” YURI ASKED,YUNHO GAVE HER A NECKLACE ON THEIR FIRST MONTHSARY

“YUNRI? IT WILL BE OUR COUPLE NAME COMBINATION OF YUNHO AND YURI, IT’S CUTE RIGHT?”

 

 

THE END??

(O.O)