Chapter 35 - awkward

My Annoying and Arrogant boy!

Sorry I've been very busy this past few days. Very sorry that I haven't updated this for a long while!

but everything's fine now because CHRISTMAS BREAK HURRAY!!

let's read some fresh ljoe story update, shall we?

------------------

The next day, everything wasn't very well as you and LJoe didn't intend to go to school together but there you are, standing awkwardly beside him at the bus stop.

 

"You didn't bring your motorcycle?" you quietly asked as you looked at another direction, avoiding his gaze.

"mmhmm" he answered, he then raised his head and you felt him look at you "I don't have someone to ride it with me... the fact that we're actually standing here at the bus stop unexpectedly just means we dont really plan on going to school together considering the fact of what just happened last night" LJoe shrugged "why ask the obvious"

 

you looked at him while he was looking at you and LJoe immediately saw the look in your eyes, you looked sad, guilty and sorry and he was pretty sure there was something else, he just cant point it out. with that you looked away and bit your lip as you looked somewhere else avoiding him.

*Good job LJoe you just made everything more awkward!! this mouth of yours should just shut up because you're saying everything that you shouldn't say!!* LJoe told to his self.

 

just then, the bus came to a stop and everyone started to go up.

LJoe didn't even talk to you or ask you to go first, he just went in like he's all alone and he does not know anyone around him. and with you automatically sighed.

 

*He's going to be difficult* you thought.

-----

at school isn't any different at all.

 

"I dont get it" Minji said

 

you decided to eat with the girls again since ljoe was missing and if he wasn't, it would be really awkward if you two eat together. the girls were wondering where he was and all you had to say was "it's awkwar"

 

"of course you wont get it, she didn't give us a lot of details" Jisoo said and eyed you.

you immediately sighed and played with you food using your fork.

 

"this is so unusual" Minji said

you looked up and blinked at her.

 

"You're not so jumpy and hyper and smiley. that awkwardness affecting you so much?" Minji asked and you just shrugged.

"It's pretty confusing you know" You said.

 

"It wont be really confusing if you told us" Jisoo said, her sister-like attitude going all out again

"maybe next time." You said and looked at you food again

 

"I'll agree to next time, it's just that, you're so awkward in the classroom! omg! everyone was like looking at the two of you, beside each other!! usually you would be arguing about little things or laughing about the same nonsense" Minji said

 

"And I cannot ignore the glare LJoe's been giving kangjun... if he's glaring at him the last few days, well his glare is much more intense today!" Jisoo said

"You've notice?" you asked

"DONT TELL ME THIS IS A LOVE TRIANGLE!!!" Minji shouted, earning looks around the cafeteria.

 

"no, it's not...." you said

"okay I will everything you say just please..... will you tell us sometime sooner?" Jisoo asked, her brows meeting as she looked so worried.

 

you sighed and nodded "I promise"

she smiled and ruffled your hair.

--------

 

LJoe sighed as he put the can of soda down, he was sitting down at one of the benches on the rooftop.

He didn't know why he was acting like this. maybe because after he just scolded you about kangjun, he just said he likes you in a not so beautiful and romantic way and he wants yo uto forget it.

 

*Yeah, that's basically it* LJoe thought and looked up at the sky but his straightened up a bit when his phone beeped.

 

"Hey, uhmmm.... lunch is done.

class is about to start..

where are you? you might face detention if you're late

--minah"

 

LJoe blinked at his phone, he didn't expect you to messaged him especially after the awkardness the whole day. he sighed

"Why must you be this caring even after all that's happening" LJoe said and sighed "It makes everything more complicated for me!!!" he ran his hand in his hair.

 

"Of all people why must you trust kangjun, that's just my problem" LJoe said and kicked the can of soda.

 

he stood up and sigjed

"Let the awkwardness begin again... this is all your fault LJoe, you and your mouth should just shut up.... oh wait, it makes it more awkward if you dont talk.... but if you talk, you're so angry... aish I dont know anymore" He scratched his head and walked out of the rooftop to go back to the classroom.

-----

"Class is dismissed." the teacher said and everyone started getting noisy, planning where to go after school.

 

you were arranging your things when you saw ljoe stood up. done with arranging his own things.

you blinked and stood up too, bringing your things with you and you grabbed his wrist

 

"Hey byunghun" you softly said

with this, all of you classmates stopped. they weren't stupid not to see the awkwardness and they were all so curious as to what happened, and here you are, trying to speak to him for the first time in the classroom today. only you, ljoe and kangjun know what was going on. everyone went back to talking to each other but not forgetting to sneak a peek, even kangjun was watching.

 

LJoe closed his eyes and breathed in 

*dont just talk ljoe, if you let your silly mouth talk again, you'll make everything more awkward* he thought

 

he opened his eyes and face you

"hmmm?" 

 

"Uhmmmm, I was wondering, should we go home together... I mean, we live in the same neighborhood and..... no... wait... uhm nevermind I was just..... nevermind." you said and bit your lip as you just shook your head and walked out the door

 

minji and jisoo was about to call you and tell you to go out with them when LJoe walked faster and went beside you, you stopped and looked up at him.

 

he looked down at you and shrugged and with that you understood that it was okay to go home together.

you blinked and nodded then the two of you walked away, quietly.

 

Minji and Jisoo looked at each other and squealed. kangjun looked at the two of you and smirked followed by a chuckle.

---

 

the two of you were walking home beside each other and it was so quiet.

you looked up at him and he was looking straight ahead.

 

you pouted and looked at the ground.

you tried looking up at him again but he was looking down at you

 

"what?" he asked

"what what?" you blinked at him

 

LJoe rolled his eyes and stayed quiet.

you pouted again and walked silently.

 

the two of you arrived your house first.

"Go in... do your homework or whatever... talk to someone again." LJoe said and walked away

 

*Oh shoot he's still bringing it up* you said and sighed and went in.

 

LJoe on the other hand was punching his self on his mind.

*you and your silly mouth. she probably thinks I'm some kind of stupid boy holding grudges just because she talked to my old bestfriend who fooled me and I'm jealous because of that.... she probably thinks I'm still the annoying stupid boy who she met... great ljoe... just because of your stupid mouth* he thought and looked at your window which had a light now, implying that you're already in your room.

 

he wanted to say good night and take care. but it would just be weird and awkward.

-------------

[PROMOTE]

Hey guys, pardon me and my thick face. lol but I wanna promote my new three-shot featuring C-CLOWN!!

please do support it too <3

Training with Sunbae

 

Lots of love people! peace!