Final

Because I Don't Know How To Love You (One-Shot)

 

 

 

 

We’ve been doing this for an hour already,
With no words, and no expression on our faces,
It changed a lot – the love between you and I,
We’ve grown too far apart,

 

 

“Seung, why are you breaking up with me? Am I not good enough for you? Why are you doing this to me? Seung, please enlighten me~” Your face getting wet with the tears.

It broke my heart to see you like this. Keep begging for me to stay with you.

I don’t know why you can be so weak like this. Junhyung who I used to know is the heartless and stubborn person. You never shed your tears to anyone but me.

Why me?

Is me really important to you?

“I’m sorry Jun, I can’t love you anymore. My heart was not belonging to you. I’m sorry. I really appreciate your love towards me. I love our moments and gonna treasure it forever. But once again I’m really sorry.”

“Seung .. tsk .. why Seung why tsk?” You were dropped down on the knees and crying hard on the floor.

“I’m sorry,Jun.” I’m whispering into the thin air.

“I’m sorry.”

With that I’m leaving you alone in the practice room. Your crying become louder when I closed the door behind me.

 

 

(We need to stop dating)
though it will be really hard,
(You need to meet a better girl)
A girl who is way better than me,
It’ll just be a moment and you’ll forget me,
It will become better than now,

 

 

I’m wiping off my tears that keep trailing down my cheeks.

It’s really hard to forget the one who once being your love in a short period but I don’t have any choice other than to breaking up with you.

My love towards you is slowly fading away and changing into a love as a friend. Now I can only see you as my friend.

My heart doesn’t pounding hard like before when your finger ghosting around on my skin. Your love-sweet words don’t affecting me anymore.

Wasn’t it better if I let you go, right?

I’m not deserved you when the only thing I give back to you is pain.

I know that you will meet a better person than I am who can love and cherish you in anytime. You will find that person sooner, Junhyung.

 

 

I’m OK! Baby are U OK?
We are no more,
I won’t see you ever again,
I’m OK! Baby are U OK?
It’s okay if you hate me,
Don’t hold it in and just forget me,

 

 

It’s been a week since we had a conversation. You always back to our dorm at the late night in drunken state. Then you will always talk in sleep. Telling how much you love me and don’t want let me go. You never want this thing happening in our relationship but when you in a sober, you never utter a single word to me.

You always avoid me and keep busying your life with the collaboration performance or stayed up until the dawn at the studio making a new song for BEAST.

I’ve realized that you getting skinner nowadays. It’s hurting me more to see you suffering because of me. You're not longer smiling like before. You had put a barrier between yourself and the other members and talked less unless it is an important thing.

I don’t mind if you wanted to cursing or throwing a tantrum on me because I’m the one who putting you in pain.

But please Junhyung, stop torturing yourself like this. You need to forget me now. I’m not yours. Just let it out so you can forget me later.

 

 

I’ll leave first, please don’t hold my hand,
Don’t make such a sad face,
My heart hurts even more,
It’s better to just break up now,
Because we’ll end up like this again (like this again),

 

 

I was smiling in sadness when Dujun told me that you are dating Hara. I was really happy for you.  In fact, my heart is bleeding when you had found another person to love.

All I can do now is praying for your happiness. I hope Hara will make you happy again like before. Hara is a good and sweet girl. I believe that she can love you and never hurting you like what I’m doing to you. You seem happier when you were going out for a special date with her. I can see your brightly smile whenever both of you were holding hand.

But I was totally wrong when one night you come to me and crying out your heart. You were even threating me to kill yourself.

Please forget me, Junhyung. I don’t want to see you with the tears on your handsome face again. You are hurting me more.

Even I’ll give you another chance; I don’t think we could make it. My love for you is only a love for his best friend. Can we just stay as a friend and stop making that sad face. My heart can’t take this sadness anymore.

Our love story is up until here. There are no more us.

 

 

I’m OK – Oh I’m OK,
Are you ok? Baby U Ok?
Our suffocating love is,
just up until here.

 

 

I’m okay.

Junhyung, are you okay?

Are you happy with Hara?

Will you smile like before again?

Will you live better without me by your side?

Will you forgive me?

Will you be my friend?

Will you cherish and make me happy when I’m facing a hard time?

Will you accompany me to sleep even as a friend?

Will I’m always in your heart?

 

 

 

 

And

 

 

Will I get a chance to love you again?

 

 

 

 

 

I let the tears fall down on the graving stone of yours. I caressed your name with the tears that pouring non-stop from eyes.

I just realized it that you are really an important person to me. I feel loss and lonely without you. I had once made a stupid decision in making you slipped out from my life. You were so in love with me yet I’m hurting you over and over again.

Now, when you were gone from this world, I know that I need you the most.

I will let you go. You were suffering enough because of me.

 

 

 

 

That in my next life, I won’t have a young love.

When I really understand love, if I meet you then, I’ll take you into my arms.

So that we’ll only have happy dreams.

 

 

 

 

Eventhough now, I’m sending you away, Junhyung.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Credits gif to the owner.