This doesn’t feel right!

The princess's princess

 

 

I woke up and Krystal wasn’t beside me. I punched the bed above me to wake up Luna but I didn’t hear her whining so…

 The room was only for me!


I stepped out of the bedroom and went to the table to eat breakfast.  The rest was already eating while watching Tv. Umma was still on the kitchen and I went to sit between Luna and Sulli. I was still sleepy…

 

‘’Amber, Do you want pancakes?’’ Umma asked me

‘’Yes, please’’

‘’Ok. I will…’’

‘’Umma, I will do it’’

 

Is that Krystal? I opened my eyes as I saw her standing up in a hurry and running to where umma was. Luna and Sulli also focused their attention in the strange scene before us. Since when…

 

‘’Here it is’’ She put the plate before me ‘’Do you want me to cut it in pieces for you?’’

 

I was still dumbfounded…why was Krystal so nice to me?

She didn’t wait for my answer and began cutting my pancakes.

 

‘’What do you want to drink?’’ she asked without stopping what she was doing

‘’M-milk tea?’’ I shuttered. I still couldn’t believe my eyes

‘’We don’t have any’’ She looked at me with her expressionless face. I think my body temperature has just gone down ’’ I will go to buy some’’

My jaw dropped…

Krystal put the plate in front of me and went for her keys. We were still shocked.

 

‘’AMBER!’’  Luna screamed

‘’W-what?’’

‘’WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?’’ She shouted again

‘’I don’t know!’’

‘’Hyung, are you blackmailing Soojunggie again?’’ Just great…Sulli too

‘’What? NO!’’

‘’Amber…I told you not to lay your hands on her!’’ Victoria said

 

I looked at her dumbfounded…when did she told me that?... Wait! Why would I even do that?!!

 

‘’I can’t believe this! She is underage!’’  This time was Luna

‘’Hyung! You can’t! You will go to prison!’’

 

Eh? Eh? I turned to see Victoria. She was laughing like mad on the floor while I was being strangled by Luna and Sulli.

 

‘’I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!!!’’ I shouted

‘’What didn’t you do?’’

 

KRYSTAL!

We turned our head slowly to the door and we gave her a nervous smile. Luna and Sulli let go of me and looked at the tv in a hurry. Victoria went to the kitchen to wash the plates…yeah…yeah…of course she is washing the plates…I could see her containing her laugh. Krystal looked at me and went near my direction and…

..

I’m soo dead. I closed my eyes

..

..

‘’Here’’ She put a six pack of tea milk in front of me ‘’Want a glass?’’

‘’Y-yes’’

Krystal was acting strange all the day. We were at the bus stop and when the bus came she waited for me to enter first. There was only one seat left and before I say anything to her…she told me to sit down. I didn’t want to do it at first but her face scared me so I sat but I gained a lot of disapproving looks of the ahjummas on the bus because the ‘’boy’’ should give her seat to the ‘’girl’’ and not the other way. I sighed. I agree with them…it didn’t feel right for me either.

When the bus stopped at our station…Krystal got off first and gave me her hand to help me. I hesitated a little and felt so embarrassed because all the ahjummas’s eyes are on me. I lowered my head and put mine hand on hers. Krystal squeezed it and I jump over the bus. We were still holding hands and I could hear Luna squealing like crazy.

Why can’t I die right now?

Then she opened the door for me, when we were on break she went to get me a bottle of water….etc…etc… Even the dance instructor was surprised because of that and kept looking at us with a weird face!

Thankfully, the practice was over!

I picked up my bag and was going to pick Krystal’s up but…

 

‘’Amber…Don’t’’

 

I looked at her but… but…

She came closer at took her handbag and snatched mine away from me. She put them on their shoulders.

 

‘’Let’s go’’ She went to the door and opened for me. She was still stood up in the same place waiting for me to get out first ‘’Can you hurry up?’’

‘’Y-yes’’

 

We were walking. I saw Krystal trembling a little. The two bags are just too heavy for her.

 

‘’Princess…let me…’’

‘’I can do this’’

‘’But they are too heavy…at least give me my bag’’

‘’I said no. Just keep walking…ok?’’

She glared at me so I decided…to shut up my mouth…I don’t want to die young. We kept walking when I saw a familiar face coming in our direction.

‘’Henry!’’ I shouted and came closer to him

‘’What’s up, Amber?...oh…and Hi, Krystal!’’ Krystal nodded in response and Henry looked back at me ‘’Did you bring me the cd?’’

‘’Yeah. Wait a momment’’ I turned to my bag and opened a zipper. I picked up the cd and turned to see Henry. He was looking at me confused.

‘’What happen, bro?’’

‘’Amber…why is Krystal holding your bag?’’

‘’Eh?...well’’ I didn’t know how to explain either. Normally I would be the one carrying her bag, bringing her water...the list was large…

 

‘’Because I’m her macho’’

 

My jaw dropped. Krystal was normal like what she had said was a usual thing.

 

‘’Amber, I’ll wait for you in the car’’ She left us

‘’Macho…’’Henry repeated ’’Macho’’ Hegiggled and it started…

 

He was laughing like mad on the floor. What a good friend you are…

 

‘’Stop laughing! It’s not fun’’

‘’She is your macho….hahahahahahaha….hahahahaha’’ I slapped him on the head ‘’Hey that hurt!’’

‘’You deserve it’’ I stuck my tongue out

‘’Hehehe Amber you better hurry…your macho can get angry…’’He was still grinning so I slapped him again

‘’And what about you? Don’t you have practice?’’

‘’Oh…right! They will kill me…’’Henry started running but stopped ’’Am!’’

‘’What?’’

‘’I’ll tell the others!’’

 

He started running again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was going to kill him but…

 

‘’AMBER!’’ I hear Krystal calling my name ‘’Hurry up! I’m hungry’’

‘’But…but…but…’’

 

Krystal came closer and took my hand. She was dragging me outside…

Lucky me….