CHAPTER 10: KNOW THE TRUTH (PART II)

Is It Right To Love?

 

CHAPTER 10: KNOW THE TRUTH (PART II)

 

The f(x) members now had already reached Baskin Robins kiosk at XXX Hypermarket. They get into line to order their own ice cream choice. It’s not a peak hour so there are not many people around, but still there are some people recognize them and ask for autograph. They happily give the fan service to all of them.  After a while they manage to order the ice cream. They pick a long table and get seated while Sulli pays the bill. They chat happily and laugh together when Amber make his stupid joke with her dorky face. Krystal is the one who laugh out loud every time Amber makes up a joke. She playfully slaps Amber hand sometimes when she can’t stop from laughing. These two intimate actions had become a habit that the other members don’t pay much attention to Kryber relation. As long as they didn’t make something that can spoil their group’s name, it’s okay for them.  But, only Kryber know their actual “relationship”.

 

After finished eating and chatting, f(x) began to make their move. They gonna head back to their dorm. Krystal also comes along as she decides to spend the night there. As it had been a long time that she didn’t spend the night together with her members because of busy schedule in filming High Kick 3. She tells her manager to stop by her house to get several personal things there. Krystal’s house and f(x)’s dorm is not far away. It’s only takes around 5minutes by car to reach there. Once Krystal had finished her business, she gets back to her awaiting members and they continue heading to the dorm.

 

“Ahhhh it’s nice coming back to dorm!” Krystal said while she stretched out her hand to the air.

 

Amber slowly tip toe behind her back and poke Krystal armpit with his index finger that cause Krystal to gasp and get shocked. It’s a little bit ticklish anyway.

 

“Yahh. You want to die?” Krystal pretends to be angry.

“Anniyo, forgive me my princess” Amber play around. She kneels down, clasp her hand and throw her dorky smile to Krystal.

 

Krystal can’t help but laugh to Amber face. She can’t stand to pretend angry with Amber when she sees that dorky smile. She gets nearer and slap Amber’s cap a little bit.

 

Sulli and Luna who witnessed what they doing just keep smiling. They know how close those two are.

“What are you girls doing? Are you playing a role play or something?” Victoria who just enters the dorm asks them.

“It’s like usual Umma, those two acting to be a lovey dovey couple again” Sulli answered the question.

“Ne, you should know they just can’t stop to show us their love” Luna add.

 

Krystal and Amber just giggling when they heard their members had helped them to answer Victoria’s questions. Victoria just shook her head when she hears the answer. Amber gets up on her feet and sits on the sofa in the living room.

 

“Unnie, I thought you just walk behind us earlier. How come you can miss our play role?” Amber asks.

“Ohh I get to picked up a call earlier. So, I stay back at car parking for a while.”

“Omo, whose call that you answer until you can’t let us hear it together?” Krystal joins the conversation.

“I bet its Nichkhun oppa right? You don’t want to get caught talking cheesy in front of us. Am I right?” Luna said and laughing as she thought Victoria still feels shy to them. It’s not like they didn’t know that both of them are dating right?

“Aww how sweet” Kryber said at the same moment and laugh.

 

While other members busy investigating Victoria, Sulli just keep silent. She doesn’t think it was Nichkhun who call her group leader. She can guess it and then she remember the promise that Victoria made to her several days ago before she going out with “someone”. They can’t talk about it yet because Victoria come back late on that day. When she gets back, Sulli had already asleep. Then they both get swamped with busy schedule. Sulli can feel that there’s something going on with Victoria and “that person”. The question is, how about Nichkhun oppa?

“Girls, I need to tell you something” Victoria said with a serious voice. Her facial expression also changes according to her serious mode. All the members automatically stop what they doing and focus on their leader. They can guess that it was a serious matter that Victoria wants to say, judging from her looks right now.

“I don’t want any of you mention about Nichkhun or something that related to him anymore. We had broken up” Victoria said firmly.

 

The shocked on her member face can’t be explaining by words. Their jaws drop and their eyes feel like it’s gonna pop out at any moment. Only Sulli do not have that kind of expression although she do feel shocked with that news, but she can guess it base on that night. She’s feeling upset with Victoria. Even though she didn’t know the whole story, but she believes with Nichkhun’s love to her leader.

 

“Why? What happen?” It can be said that she said it in unison. They seriously can’t believe what they heard from their leader’s mouth just now. It’s really shocking news for them. They always envy how sweet Khuntoria are. But right now the words that come from Victoria mouth had make their belief towards Khuntoria shattered into pieces.

“Uniie, are you serious?” Krystal said.

“Yeah Unnie, don’t make a joke like that” Amber add.

“I’m sorry but it’s the truth” Victoria sigh.


 

 

 

A sort update for you guys..

Now both of their members had known the truth…

What will happen next??