The Meeting

The Unwanted Marriage

 After a long time running, Jaejoong felt exhausted. His whole body is sweating.It was arouund midnight. The meeting begins.

 Jaejoong felt scared walking on the dark streetalone. After all, he never work out like this. His parents always said that they are so lucky to gave birth to a pretty son like him. Even though he smile outside, in his inside he always felt disgusted by the way people look at him.

He was deep in his thought that he doesn't even realize that there are two mans followed him. Suddenly, they began to walk faster toward him. Their hands tap on Jaejoong's shoulders, Jaejoong let out a "ow" becuz their hands was holding hi shoulders so hard. "Hey, what are you doin' here. This is our place, if you wanna get out of here safely, you better gave us some money." There was a shiver down Jaejong's spine, he began to trembling. He never have to face these situation before, each time he go out, there alway about 10 bodyguard with him."Hey, are you ing deaf. I said gave us some money,"yelled the gangster. He began to take out a knife in his pocket, Jaejoong was real scared right now his legs just couldn't take it anymore, he drop his knee on the ground."Hm, how much damage do you thinks one of these could do,huh?SPEAK UP, I'm talking to you."

Jaejoong wanna scream out but his words won't come out. When he could felt the knife coming. He heard a voice,"Yah, what are you doin' ? Picking on a weaker person? You guys should be ashamed as a man." That was a loud, clear voice, it gave Jaejoong a warm feeling, he felt that he gonna be's okay.

The gangsters turn around, try to stab the man, but he caught the gangster hand and twist it. the another one try to kick him, but he dodge it and gave the gangster a kick in the face. The two gangsters got up and run away.

When Jaejoong look up at the man, he realize that the man was beautiful. He have brown hair, black eyes, Jaejong thought that he gonna total fall for him."Are you ok?" ask the man while gaving out his hand. "Yes, thank you very much. You saved me," said Jaejoong grab the man's hand to get up. "You should be more careful at night, these parts of the city is dangerous. I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho. What's your name?"ask Yunho with his calm and getle voice." Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. I'm appreciate you...r  hel..p," whispered Jaejoong falling down, the man's hand grab Jaejoong waist. "hey, are you ok?" ask yunho, worriedly.

Jaejoong was exhausted with all the climcing, running, gangsters, it was just too much for him to handle. "Sheshh... "said Yunho. He pick up Jaejoong's body and gently carried him. They began to walk to Yunho's house since Yunho had no idea where do Jaejoong live.

"What a tiresome day," sigh Yunho