Escaping

The Unwanted Marriage

"I dont wanna get married,"screamed jaejoong. Finally, tomorrow is gonna be his wedding. His parents had arranged the wedding by themselves, which made Jaejoong even more against it."Jaejoong, please calm down. It gonna be ur wedding tomorrow, i picked these suits for u. which one do u like the most,"asked his parents 

"i dont wants these damn suits.And i dont wants to marrys the as*hole that u chose for me. I can choose my husband for myself." "Jaejoong!"

"Please,i dont wanna marrys a guy that i dont even love." " Kim Jaejoong, we chose ur husband for u is for ur own good. Dont blame us because we worried about u." "But..." "No buts, u should go  sleep and preparefor 2morrow, its gonna be a big day tomorrow."

His parents got out of the room, left him standing there. He went to his bed and the tears began to fall down his cheek.

He just know about his wedding last week.Everything was so fast for him, he feel sad that his parent doesnt care about his feeling. "No, i cant let this happen," he sat up. 'I need to find a way to cancel this wedding' he thought. After a long time thinking about it, he knew that there is only one way, he needed to leave  this house. 'Without  a bride the wedding cant be continue' he thought to himself. 'But how am i gonna get out here?There are guards outside, I cant fight them,'Jaejoong worried.

An idea pop out of his head, he got some of his clothes, money and put it in a bag. He go to his bed gather the sheets, and tie them together. Jaejoong tie it to his bed, make sure that it will stay. He open the windows and throw the strings down. Then he slowly climb down, make sure that he doesnt make any sounds. when he got down, he was relieved that there was nobody around there.

He made his way through the gandens and climb over the fence. It was hard for Jaejoong because he never did these things before, but the escape turned out pretty well, nobody knew that Jaejoong is not in his room anymore. He looked around and began to run, he seemed to dissapear in the darkness

Jaejoong is running happily without knowing what is waiting for him.