Call and Going Back to Seoul

Choosing Between My Famous Princes

 

Oppa Oppa~

Rang Minhee's phone.She woke up trying to find her lost phone when she found it on her night stand.

"Yaboseyo," Minhee said tiredly.

"Yah Minhee I have been calling you for the past hour why didn't you answer?," The voice boomed into poor Minhee's ear.

"I was asleep,"She replied.

"Asleep at 5pm," He asked.

"Yes Oppa at 5pm wait 5pm?" Minhee sounded more alarmed than ever.

"Yes now i need you to come to Seoul for me please," He asked.

"Okay Oppa hey can I bring a friend too," She asked/replied.

"Sure,"He said.

"Okay CAP Oppa see ya in a day or so,Minhee replied and hung up the phone before CAP could reply.

Minhee jumped out of bed and ran to her closet fishing out an outfit and her luggage.

She than ran to the bathroom and texted Sangmi to hurry up and get packed for Seoul.

~At Sangmi's House~

"I'm so bored Umma why did I have to be an only child,"Sangmi complianed.

"Sangmi I know sweetheart that you want a sibling but gob only gave us you,"Umma replied.

Ring Ding Dong~

Went Sangmi's phone alerting her that she recived a message.

She checked it out and told her Umma that she was going to pack to go to Seoul with Minhee.

After 20 minutes of packing Minhee arrived in a taxi waiting for her.

"Umma I'm leaving to Seoul maybe I can she Appa there," she said.

"Ne Sangmi come here please I have something very important to tell you,"Umma said.

"What is it?,"Sangmi replied worried.

"You have an older brother in Seoul his name is Ahn Daniel and he is famous too."Umma said.

"BWOH!!,"Sangmi yelled.

"You have a brother also tell you cousin Sunggyu for me,"Umma said pushing you out the door.

"Uh okay bye~,"Sangmi said and left to the taxi's open door.

"Hey Unnie you excited."Sangmi asked.

"Hi and yes who wouldn't be and now you can meet my brother."Minhee replied.

"Sweet whats his name?"Sangmi asked.

"His name is Bang Minsoo but his stage name is CAP,"Minhee replied.

"Stage name he is famous too them?"Sangi asked.

"Ne he is now you Umma yelled call your cousin so he can pick you up from the airport,"Minhee stated.

"Okay," Sangmi said and took out her phone and dialed Sunggy's number.

"Yaboseyo?" Sunggyu said.

"Hello Oppa it's me Sangmi you know your only cousin that is a girl,"You replied in Korean.

"Oh hey Sangmi what you up to?"He asked.

"Nothing just going to Seul and my Umma asked if you can pick me up at the airport?"You replied.

"Sure what time will you be here?,"He asked/replied.

"Like around 5pm your timee,"you replied.

"Okay see ya than,"Sunggyu said and hunged up.

~~At the Airport~~

Flight 609 to one way to Seoul is now borading!!

You heard the anouncement and walked up to the ticket girl and gave her your passport and ticket.