Too Cute

Too Cute

 

It was happening again. As much as Myungsoo loved Sungjong, this was getting ridiculous. The boy was too cute for his own good and it made going out on dates nearly impossible. As a result of his cuteness, they were constantly being interrupted by other guys commenting on how cute he was.

 

“You look awesome.” A man would say. Sungjong would just smile and brush them off because he wasn't interested, but it still bothered Myungsoo nonetheless. He wanted to be the only one allowed to look at Sungjong like that.

 

This time however, Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore. This guy had enough nerve to ask Sungjong if he wanted to go on a date sometime. Sungjong just held up his hands and tried to refuse but the guy persisted, even though Myungsoo was sitting right there next to him.

 

“Someone as cute as you shouldn't turn down dates so easily. Or at least a date with me. Don't you think he's cute?” The man asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he stood and glared at the man.

 

“Yeah I know he's cute. He's mine.” Myungsoo said coldly. The man's eyes widened as he realized how rudely he had acted right in front of Sungjong's boyfriend. He held up his hands in submission and took a step back.

 

“Hey sorry man I didn't realize. . .I will leave you two alone okay?” He backed away, still under the surveillance of Myungsoo's ice cold glare.

 

Sungjong looked up at Myungsoo and tried to calm him down. “Soo hey calm down its okay he apologized. . .”

 

Myungsoo looked down at the innocent little Sungjong and kissed his lips quickly. “You're mine!” He said childishly before sitting down again. Sungjong smiled at his boyfriend and hugged him close to assure him that he wasn't going to leave. Even though it was annoying, he didn't mind having all those strangers hitting on him.

 

Because Myungsoo was just too cute when he was jealous.