Chapter 1

Key and I

"You may kiss the bride." I had been impatiently waiting for the man I say that. 

Finally, Key leaned down to kiss me. 

It was a short, but sweet kiss, but it was filled with love. 

When we were walking back down the isle I go to the wedding reception, my water broke. 

"Key...we need to get to the hospital now, unless you want to deliver your baby..."

"Oh my gosh. Ok." he looked around frantically. "JONGHYUN!!" he yelled, trying to get his hyung's attention from across the room. 

"Yes?" Jonghyun said running up to us. 

"We have to go to the hospital. Susanne's water broke. Make sure to tell all the guests." Key said glancing over at me while he was talking, to make sure I was alright. 

"Ok. Good luck!" Jonghyun said then ran to the front to where a microphone was. 

"Ok. Come on Susanne. Let's take the limo. It should be faster and safer than if I were to drive right now." 

Ok. I know what you're thinking. "Why wasn't she married before she got pregnant?". You're also probably thinking "Why would you do something do stupid at such a young age?"

But you're wrong. I am indeed young, but not too young to be a good mom. 21 isn't even that young compared to all the teen moms out there. 

And, I was married before I got pregnant.  

You see, Key and I ran off and got married. We told our family and friends afterwards, but, of course, they weren't happy. At all. 

Now you're probably wondering where the kid fits in. 

After we got married, we couldnt help ourselves. We had promised we'd wait until we got married before we'd do anything more than just kiss. And we had waited a long time. Three years, to be exact. 

Well, about 6 weeks later, I was starting to get morning sickness. That's when I knew I'd have a baby Key come along. 

My parents wanted us to have an actual wedding with hundreds of people there; both family and friends. Key and I chose to have the wng 8 months later. That way, we'd have enough time to plan the wedding, but before the baby was born. 

Of course we didn't know the baby would come two weeks early. We especially didnt know that the baby would come on the day of our second wedding. 

"We're here! Come on Susanne. Are you ok?" Key asked, grabbing my hand to help me out of the car. 

"I'll be fine, as long as we get this baby out as soon as possible." I am actually in a lot of pain, but Key was is so worried that I couldn't w him anymore. 

Besides, I need to stay calm and admitting that I was in pain, wouldn't help me to stay calm. 

"My wife is giving birth. Pleas hurry!" Key told the lady at the front desk. 

"Seriously. This kid wants out now."

The lady got me a wheel chair and took me up to a room. When the doctor came in, I was so relieved because I thought he'd never comeand that I'd have to give birth without him. 

"Susanne breathe. Breathe. You'll be alright. Push! The baby is almost here." Key said as I was crushing his hand. The doctor will need to look at that. Poor guy. 

"Here's your healthy son! Get ready to give birth again" the doctor said, giving out baby to the nurse to clean him up. 

"A-another?" Key stuttered. 

"You didn't know? Oh. Well, congratulations!" the doctor said too cheery. "Here it comes ."

At that point, I was sure Key's hand was broke in at least five different places. But, he wasnt saying anything about it. At least he wasn't giving birth. 

"Susanne. You need to breathe!" I faintly heard the doctor and Key say. 

A few minutes later, the doctor said "Here's your healthy baby girl. Both your son and daughter weigh 6 pounds. " the doctor informedis then handed me my daughter and Key our son. "I'll leave you guys alone for awhile."

"What should we name them? I asked 

"How about...DaeHyun and EunMi? Do you like those names?" 

"Yea. They're pretty." I said smiling. Everything is perfect. I couldn't be happier. 

A few minutes later, a nurse came in. "You should get some rest, Susanne. We'll take your babies to the nursery for you. Ok?"

"Ok." I answered handing my daughter over to the second nurse who had just walked in. 

Right before I fell asleep I looked over at Key who was smiling at me. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Here's the first chapter! I hope you liked it. Comments telling me what I should improve, or any mistakes I made are gladly accepted. Thank you! <3 oh, and I wrote this on my phone, so thee is probably a lot of mistakes