Big Day 2

IS THIS MY LIFE? ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's a double update :) so make sure you've read "Chapter 24 Big Day 1".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Am I allowed to kiss you now?"

"Pabo!" Bom hit the back of his head making him wince in pain as we parted while Top supported his dongseang with a high thumb up.

During the couple of times we got to see each other these last days, every time we had to say goodbye he insinuated in one way or another that he wanted to kiss me but I always reminded him that I was technically still married. Now and after the change of situation, all I could think about was: 'Just what the hell did I get myself into?'

 

"I don't wanna hear it, Dara. Things like that don't happen every day, we absolutely need to celebrate it and not just any how. All you need to do is choose between Paris, London, Marrakech, LA or any other place in the globe and I'll make sure we'll get the best vacations there ever."

We were now having our drinks while Taeyang was getting more and more eager about a potential vacation for all of us to celebrate the event and I wouldn't deny that only hearing the names of those cities made my eyes sparkle.

"Woaaah! It'll be so cool shopping together in Paris. Marrakech too is the ideal place for early summer time.." Bom was enthusiastically expressing her excitement about the idea and I didn't want her to keep anticipating too much so I rushed to it.

"Um.. Thank you guys I really appreciate it, but I was told that even when the divorce papers get signed by the two parties, I wouldn't be allowed to go overseas for about a mouth till the statement of divorce comes from the family court.

"But it's okay if you stay in Korea, right? I mean we can travel like to... Jeju Island?"

Bom's face lightened up genuinely at Taeyang's suggestion.

"Right, Taeyang's parents own an amazing house at the beach. We used to go there when we were in high school. Please say yes Dee, hmm? hmm? hmm?" Bom accompanied her plea by a cute puppy look making me chuckle and to be honest, just the mention of the Beach word made my insides flutter.

Every year, I used to spend most of summer vacations at the beach since it was incontestably my favorite place to be, but this summer while being imprisoned in the mansion, I could only go once with Jiyong when it was my birthday.

I also went to Jeju Island a couple times when I was little and I heard that it changed a lot since then. Of course I would die to get some vacations there and yet I was hesitant while hearing Taeyang and Bom's sudden proposals. But above all, if the person I would like to celebrate this event with the most wasn't going to be there then I wasn't interested.

I took a delicious sip from my drink before speaking.

"Well, I wouldn't deny I'm pretty tempted right now but you know how all this time I've been a real burden to Jiyong and I wouldn't be comfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter