Clumsy

Our Gravitational Pull

Kyuhyun was in the music room. He just sat there and stared at the keys of the piano. This was one of his secrets. Not only was he a very charming man behind those glasses, but he was vey good at music.

He started playing Isn't She Lovely? and singing as well. Only his friends knew what a great singer and pianist he was. He had a great taste in music. If only more people would focus on his personality, on who he was inside. Not on what he was outside.

A geek. A nerd. A dork. That's what the queenkas called him. And bullies. Oh not the kingkas. They were actually good friends with him.

They would protect him, in fact, if they saw him getting bullied. But unfortunately, they weren't around him that much.

So Kyuhyun and his friends were usually called dorks and stuff like that.

And he wishes that someday, everyone else will like him because of who is in the inside.

 

 

Seohyun walked dwn the school hall. She stayed after school for some activities. She never wanted to admit it, but she also kind of a nerd herself. She was really smart but everyone liked her because she was pretty. She wanted someone, at least one person, to like her because who she truly was. She was truly a kindhearted person.

She stopped when she heard piano music playing and a guy singing. She followed the sound of the music and stopped in front of the music room.

She looked and she was surprised. It was Kyuhyun playing the piano and singing. And he was amazing.

He didn't notice that she was looking at him. He had his eyes on the piano and never bothered to look up.

She started to smile. To her, he actually looked cute with those dorky little glasses.(A/N: tht can happen! my friend has the same glasses as kyuhyun's and i thik it's really cute! even guys do... which me and my other firneds hooted about and ^^)

And he had an amazing voice. She also didn't want to admit that she had a crush on him. She thought that he was just so cute and adorable. And she disliked the fact that he was getting bullied everyday when he was a good guy with a great personality.

Suddenly, he looked up and instantly stopped playing.

"S-S-Seohyun!" he exclaimed. "I-I d-didn't know y-y-you were-were th-there!"

She chuckled and said, "I just got here. You have a good voice and a great talent."

"I-I do? Heheh th-thanks. I-I sh-should g-get going," he stammered and stood up. He started walking backwards to go through the other door. "I-I n-need to g-get home and h-help m-my m-mom and stuff... you kn-know. A-and—"

He stopped talking when he stepped in a drum and broke the paper.

Seohyun giggled a bit as he struggled to get his foot out. Once it was out he said, "Y-yeah, I'm v-very clumsy... you know. B-but I-I know a drum g-guy. I-I'll c-call him and g-get this f-fixed. So... yeah... got to go!"

He ran outside.

Seohyun chuckled and shook her head. He was very cute.

 

 

"OH YEAH!" Sungmin shouted. "I WON!"

"That's because Kyuhyun isn't here and... you looked at his cheat sheet, didn't you?" Donghae muttered. Lee Donghae was one of the kingkas. Since all of the kingkas are their friends, they can hang out and play games, right?

"Kyuhyun has a cheat sheet?" Changmin asked. "No wonder..."

"Where did you find it?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. "I need it to play that game Kyuhyun's addicted to... StarCraft?"

"Guys, Kyuhyun doesn't have a cheat sheet," Leeteuk said.

"Well, you never know," Siwon said.

Then they heard a knock. "I'll get it," Yesung said and stood up. He walked to the door and opened it. "Ah, Kyuhyun! There you are! So do you have a cheat sheet?"

Kyuhyun ignored the question and just ran in. Yesung raised an eyebrow and closed the door. "Okay, of you didn't, you could've just said it."

Kyuhyun jumped on the couch and lied down on his stomach. He buried his face in the cushion and screamed, "SEOHYUN AND I TALKED!"

"You talked to her? Really?" Sungmin asked.

"Well," Kyuhyun started as he took his face out of the cushion, "kinda. It was a very short conversation. But I kinda made her giggle."

The boys hooted.

"Seohyun is a nice girl. I think you have a chance, Kyuhyun," Donghae said. "I mean, she's a queenka, but she's truly a good person."

"You really think so? I'm... you know... a nerd and so unattractive with these glasses," Kyuhyun sighed.

"Oh PLEASE! All you need is to get rid of the glasses and get a makeover. I should get my girlfriend for this," Donghae said. "I need to call Jessica."

"Also our girlfriends," the rest of the kingkas said.

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Changmin watched as the kingkas took their phones out. Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Changmin looked at Kyuhyun and smiled.

Kyuhyun just started thinking, What did I just put myself into?

 


 

ALRIGHT! I did this chapter! Finally!