How Long?

Our Gravitational Pull

"Kyuhyun," Changmin called. Kyuhyun didn't seem to hear him. He was staring at Seohyun get stuff from her locker. "Kyuhyun!" Sungmin yelled in Kyuhyun's ear. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin. "Yes, hyung?"

"How long are you going to do this?" Leeteuk asked. "Do what?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. "Stare at Seohyun," Changmin said. "How long was I staring at her?" Kyuhyun asked. "20 minutes," Sungmin said. "Hmm... 20 more minutes," Kyuhyun said and looked back at Seohyun. "But you promised that we'd play basketball after school and it's after school already," Leeteuk complained. Kyuhyun sighed that love sigh to show how much in love he was.

"Kyu, how long are you going to do this to yourself? Make a MOVE!" Sungmin said, emphasizing the word "move". "It's not that easy, hyung. I'm a geek. I can't just walk up to school royalty and ask her out," Kyuhyun said.

"Besides, I'm... not... you know... handsome enough for her," Kyuhyun sighed. "Dude, you just have to take off your eye glasses because we've seen what you really look like without them," Changmin said. "You ARE handsome," Leeteuk said. "Yeah. Besides, you wear them all the time. You need to lose them," Sungmin said. "But I need to wear them when I read," Kyuhyun said. "Well, you wear glasses all the time..." Changmin said. "I read all the time," Kyuhyun said, slowly opening a book. He wasn't reading it, though.

"Take off those GLASSES!" Changmin shouted. "No!" Kyuhyun yelled back. Leeteuk suddenly grabbed it off. "Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouted. Then a group of girls came and said, "Hi, Kyuhyun." After that, they walked away. "See? They wouldn't have talked to you if you were wearing these stupid glasses," Leeteuk said and gave it to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun put them back on and looked to see if Seohyun was still at her locker. She was gone. Kyuhyun sighed.

"Thanks a lot, guys! Now, I can't see Seohyun," Kyuhyun said and started to read the book. "Hey, cheer up, buddy," Changmin said. "We'll just play basketball right now," Sungmin said. "Nooooo," Kyuhyun said and continued reading. "Look, let's just-" Leeteuk was going to say but Kyuhyun cut him off. "Shhhhhhh! Here come the queenkas," Kyuhyun cut him off. All of the queenkas walked near them. Before they could pass them, Kyuhyun suddenly blurted out, "Hi, Seohyun."

All of the queenkas and his friends looked at him. The guys looked at him with a "what-is-wrong-with-you-don't-you-know-what-queenkas-can-do?" face. All of the queenkas laughed except for Seohyun. "You think you can talk to a queenka, geek?" one girl asked and pushed him a little. Kyuhyun was looking down. Then all the girls left. He watched them leave. Then suddenly...

Seohyun turned to her head and smiled at him. She mouthed "sorry" and turned back. "She smiled at me," Kyuhyun whisered. "Kyu, we better go now," Sungmin said. "O-okay," Kyuhyun said. Then they all stood up and left. While they were walking, Kyuhyun decided to start a conversation.

"Guys... I think I need your help," Kyuhyun said. They all looked at him. "Help me win Seohyun's heart," Kyuhyun said. "It's about time!" Changmin said. "Ah, sweet! He's going to make a move!" Sungmin said. "Alright. We'll help you," Leeteuk said. A smile crept onto their faces except for Kyuhyun. He was really confused and didn't know what they were planning. But he was going to figure out soon.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is short. I guess I sorta rushed.