Fate

Unconditionally ( editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Peniel P.O.V

After 5 hours-plus-eternity-like-heartache concert, the concert ended.

 

We're ready to go home when Hyun Sik got a call from his best friend, Exo's D.O, to join their company after concert dinner celebration, and saying that all the other idol and entertainers that went to watch their concert will always invited to their after concert dinner celebration as a sign of appreciation.

 

My heart start beating like crazy hearing that.

 

Is it fate? Happiness begin to creep in my heart.

 

The three fanboys began to grin non-stop. And not to mention other fanboys too. But I couldn't care-less, its like one out of a million chance right? To be invited like this.

 

When we entered the dinner celebration venue, which located on one of the famous restaurant nearby, I saw that many idols that also present, but I was curious as I didn't saw them at the concert.

 

Maybe the were seated far away from us.

 

But who we're kidding right? Its SM Entertaintment, the biggest company in Korea entertainment industry. The one whose have idols and actor that hold mainly biggest name around the world.

 

We took our place that been reserved for us, located near the entrance. There's other idols table that were located nearer to the SM idols table, placed and ranked by seniority and popularity. I guess that's why we're placed here, since we're new debuted group and not well known yet.

 

But, nevertheless, I was still thankful that we're invited to join.

 

After all the the idols have occupied their respective table, the event begins. But I still didn't see her. She's not with other SNSD member at their table.

 

Where is she?

 

Not long after the event started, SM maknae group, Exo K and Exo M being invited by the emcee to the stage to talk about what they feel performing for t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter