IMPORTANT!!!

My Life as a Teenage Father

Hey there

I guess after a year of no update you're most likely not interested in knowing what happens next (honestly though, why are you people not unsubscrubing?) but I have decided that I want to give this fic a chance. I've more or less gotten distant with Nu'est for a long time, and have gotten disinterested at some point, but I want to love them and be interested in them again. And to do this, I think the best way for me is to write fics about them again so I would be interested to know more about their personalities. That's why I want to give this fic, and Nu'est, a chance to steal my heart and my mind once more.

That being said, I think this fic is, to be honest, crappy and my goodness. I'm not judging your taste or anything but I want to cry in shame from reading the prologue. That is why I'm going to be rewriting it. Yes. Rewriting it. That means this story is going to be markedly different than what it is currently (i.e. slightly different plot, different characters, etc.) and, hopefully, in a MUCH better quality. If you're still interested in this story (you kind, slightly strange, people you) then be on the lookout on updates! :D I may, however, change the story title but I'm not currently sure right now.

SUMMARY: THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE REWRITTEN. IF STILL INTERESTED, THEN PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR UPDATES AND/OR NEWS.

P.S.: If I sound snappy, forgive me, I'm still kind of crying over this damned brainchild of mine.