Umma, don't treat me like this ... please !!!

don't break my heart !!!

{Jessica POV}

I was in the cafeteria with Taeyeon listening to her ( accident ) with Siwon. 

'' Girl ... relax ... it's not your first kiss anyway ''

Taeyeon opened her eyes wide '' WHAT? ... you know more than anyone that I hate kissing someone I don't like ... ''

'' well, have fun ''

'' What's wrong? why are being so cold '' 

'' Nothing '', then she stood up and took her purse '' I'm leaving ''.

'' you don't have classes? ''

'' No .. I don't ''

When she was going out she met Donghae ...

'' Jessica '', Donghae said while grabbing her wrist.

'' I'm not in the mood donghae ... leave me alone ''

'' No, I want to talk to you about something .... listen to me''.

I turned toward him and looked at him with cold eyes I was really not in the mood ... I feel burdened in my heart ... I feel like something happened at the house ... but I felt bad for him '' What do you want? say it quickly ''

'' I heard you're living with Yunho hyung ''

'' So, do you want me to confirm that for you? Yes I'm living with him ... So c ya ''

'' Jessica ... he's not what you think he is ... please don't let him live with you? ''

'' And that because ....? ''

'' I told you .. '' He looked down '' he's not what you think he is ''.

'' Look I don't care who he is ... I'm just living with him and actually I don't wanna know him .. GOODBYE Donghae-ssi ''

I left while hearing him cursing ... guess I made him mad ...

---------------------------

at home:

I was sitting on the sofa looking at my cell phone ... I want to call home but I'm really scared ... I took a deep breath and with shaky hands I called mom.

'' What do you want? '', I heard her and I felt so bad ... my tears gathered in my eyes 

'' mianeh Umma ... I bothered you ... but, I feel like something happened at home ... are you ok? '', I said with my eyes closed ... I know that she will say something harsh to me and I don't mind it I deserve it.

Suddenly I heard Yunho's voice I just looked at him and shush him ... He gave me the what the hell face and left to the kitchen.

'' I just don't know why you're asking ... It's none of you business .. I don't even know why I'm talking to you? '' 

'' umma ... say whatever you want ... I just want to be relieved '', I begged her.

'' Why would I want you to be relieved? '', she said with a very cold tone.

'' Umma ... after all I'm also your daughter ''.

'' You're not my daughter ... you're that b*tches' daughter who stole your father from me ... so, shut up and don't ever call me again cause I hate hearing your voice '', she said with a very very cold tone ... like she doesn't know that she's hurting me !!!

I didn't know what to say I was crying and I diidn't want to show her my weak side so I just colsed my cell and throw it to the wall infront of me ... and I just cried while looking at my shattered phone.

I then heard Yunho's oppa voice asking me what's wrong why am I acting like this? ... I just felt so embarrased and I didn't say anything ... I ran to my room and hugged my pillow ... Why did I act like this infront of him ... Why?