Lucky

Lucky

I never thought one day I’d fall in love this deep, that I’d actually be one of those people who are called ‘Lovesick’ but nonetheless, I don’t regret any of it and I don’t regret falling in love with this person. It was bound to happen anyway, I mean me falling in love, but I didn’t expect it to be this soon in my life and definitely didn’t expect it to be with him.

 

Yes. Him. As in a guy and it’s no other than maknae, my maknae, MY LEE SUNGJONG.

 

If it was permitted I’d gladly be the one to announce our relationship to everyone, show our fans who have been the source of my happiness other than them and more importantly tell everyone that HE’S MINE AND THAT WE BELONG TO EACH OTHER.

 

At times when I don’t have anything to do, just lying bored on the floor staring at the nothingness of the ceiling I think about how lucky I am to have him. I ask myself or no one what I ever did to deserve someone like him, someone who fits every part of me.

 

When it’s just us in the dorms, cuddling in my bed, talking about the most stupidest thing he’d often move closer to me, burring his face on the crook of my neck and his hands intertwined with mine then tell me how lucky he is that in some way we ended up together, that out of the millions of people out there probably much better than him in a way or too I chose him. Thinking of no response I chuckle lightly and take his lips into a passionate make out.

 

The thing is though, he doesn’t know I’m the lucky one to have him. Who in the world could ever tolerate my attitude over everything, who is warm enough to melt my ice, cold shield, who understands my love of plaid shirts and black? Most importantly though, who in the world can be as simple as him but yet able to make my heart beat like crazy with the simplest things he does.

 

“Hyung is something wrong? You’ve been staring at me for the last couple of minutes”

 

Ah yes, that voice, that sweet, angelic voice. I snapped out of my trance and looked at him, smiling ever so beautifully. Just the way his eyes and lips curve into a smile is enough for any sad day to turn the other way.

 

“Nothing, I’m just thinking how lucky I am to have you” I smiled and taking his hand, placing a kiss on top of it, I didn’t let it go after though and just pulled  his hand closer to me, taking his palm against my cheek and holding it steady.

 

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of his hands take all the uneasiness out of my thoughts, if ever I lose him I don’t think I’d be strong enough to move on and continue my life, a life that is worthless without him by my side. Thinking about asking him to marry me so he could be with me forever and that even death can’t part us, I smiled at that and then opened my eye and surprised to see him much closer than he was befoe.

 

“I love you Myung hyung” he smiled before pecking my lips.

 

“I love you too Jong-ah, much more than I can say or show” I sighed and pulled him in for a longer kiss.

 

“I’m so lucky to have you” he said in between.

 

“Nah, I’m luckier to have you” I argued and we both laughed but that still didn’t stop the kissing.

 

“Nope, I am” he argued back, I bit his lower lip and he groaned. I smiled at the cute sound, he pouted. I pulled back and he said with the pout still on his lips, making him as cute as ever. “Nu uh, I am” before I can say something though, Grandpa-Gyu yelled.

 

“You’re both lucky to have each other, now shut it”

 

We just both chuckled and I pulled him to sit on my lap then continuing our little make out session quietly.