No Other

No Other |One-Shot|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_eMbEiuTU


Winterprincess Present...

|No Other|
Starring: Cho Kyuhyun | Eunha [Fictional]

" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

****************************************************************************************

Weekends meaning no school, meaning I have all day to relax in my room. I was laying on my bed while listening to the song of my favorite kpop idol 'Super Junior', I first saw them when they perform U after that I become there fan. I like all of them especially Cho Kyuhyun. I was peacefully listening to 'Marry U' one of my favorite song from them when suddenly my room door burst open. My peaceful was ruined by my best-friend who just burst in my room without knocking.

"Eunhe~" She shout as she run towards my bed and start jumping like a crazy woman.
"Yah~ How many times do I have to tell you, knock before bursting to someone's door" I start to lecture her.
"Blah~ Blah~" She said and start annoying me.
"Why are you here?" I asked in annoying tone as I step out from my bed and walk to my study table and sat on the chair then look at her with questionable eyes.
"You're not going to believe what I'm going to tell you" She started.
"Try me" I said in a bored tone.

She walk towards me while taking out something from her bag. "This~" She show me a ticket, not just some ticket a The Three Musketeers musical. My eyes widen as I took the tickets from her.
"Where did you get this?" I asked, she sat on my bed with a weird smile on her face.
"Remember my auntie is one of the staff? So I asked her if she can give me same free ticket and yeah she give me two, she said I can bring a friend of mine so I decided to bring you with me" She explained.
"Oh Gamsahamnida Eunhye~ah" I said as I give her a tight hug.
"Your welcome" She said patted my back, I pulled away as I look at the ticket again.
"Oh and one more thing" She said I blink at her.
"What?"
"Our seat will be at 9 row aisle, where can see the show in a good view though its still better if we were seating at the very front" Eunhye said.
"Jinja? 9th row is good."I nodded my head, then she smile at me.

The two of us chatted until Eunhye has to go. "Yah~ I'm going to pick you up at 6 tomorrow, so be ready before 6 ok?"Eunhye reminded me before she leave.
"Ok."I nodded my head.

I'm going to see Kyuhyun. - I thought as I lay on my bed.

______________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


Next day Eunha was busily searching for an outfit for tonight, she already spend hours in front of her closet and still she can't find any nice clothes. So she ended up wearing a sequined sweater, Eunha put a mini make up then she look at the time.

"I still have 15 minutes for Eunhye to pick me up" She said to herself as she walk downstairs and sat on the couch at the living room. After a few minutes waiting Eunhye finally arrived.
"Ready?" Eunhye paused as she look at Eunha from head to toe. "What are you wear?" Eunhye asked.
"What? What wrong with my outfit?" Eunha asked back as she look down at herself. Eunhye shook her head, "We don't have much time, let's go or were going to be late" Eunhye said and start pulling Eunha out of her house.
"Bye umma, I'll be back late"Eunha said.
"Annyong auntie" Eunhye waved.
"Be safe girls" Eunha mother waved back.

Soon they arrived at the venue where the musical going to be held. It's still early before the play start but the venue was already full of people. Soon enough the guard start allowing the fans to come inside, Eunha and Eunhye managed to find there seat without so much hassle. They sat comfortably on there seat, after a few more minutes of waiting the show started Eunha was really enjoying the show.

It was part of the show for Kyuhyun to walk down of stage and pick a lucky audience that he going to kiss on the cheek. Kyuhyun stop at the fifth row not to far where Eunha and Eunhye was seat.
"Look~ omg she is so lucky" Eunhye said as you just giggled at her reaction. Kyuhyun look up from where he was standing and catches sight of Eunha. Eunhye squeal as she saw Kyuhyun looking at there direction.
"OMG Eunha~ah his looking at us" Eunhye squeal.

While everyone else is gasping at his kiss, Eunha is the only girl that's laughing in amusement as he kisses the lucky audience member. She notices him smile in embarrassment because of her sudden giggle. Soon Kyuhyun step back on stage, Kyuhyun steals glances of her, because Eunha is wearing a sequined sweater it easy for him to find her at the crowd.

Kyuhyun realizes that her eyes aren't always focused on him. He can also hear her laugh easily emanating through the crowd, making him smile. Then towards the end of the concert, Min Yungee who plays as Aramis, steps into the audience and marches up to Eunha. Eunha gazes up at him, and a second later her yells out "HAH!" as she pointed at Min Yungee who was standing infront of him. Kyuhyun tries not to chuckle as he notices her extremely surprised expression.

On the way home Eunhye can't stop squealing at what happen. "Ah..I wish I was that lucky girl" Eunhye dream Eunha just look at her as she shook her head.
______________________________________________________________

Week has passed after the musical Kyuhyun was on the SUJU dorm laying on his bed with his arms as his pillow. Kyuhyun can't seem to take Eunha out of his mind.

She's so cute. Will I'm going to see her again? - Kyuhyun thought as he close his eyes and he saw the image of Eunha face laughing. When I'm going to hear her laugh again? - Kyuhyun asked himself.

On the other hand Eunha was also laying on her bed thinking if she going to see him again. Eunha can't help herself thinking the way he smile, the way he look. She was mesmerize at his beauty.

Will I'm going to see him again? - Eunha thought as she rolled on her bed.
______________________________________________________________

Week before valentines Eunhye burst to Eunha's room again.
"Eunhye~AH!! When are you going to learn how to knock?" Eunha shout.
"Aish... meanie.. mianhae ok, I just got so excited next time I will knock on the door before I went in" Eunhye said as she sat on the bed.
"I wonder when it going to happen" Eunha mumble under her breath as Eunhye pouted. "So, what happened for you to be excited?"Eunha asked.

"Eunha~ah I got you a early valentines present" Eunhye excitedly said as she show two ticket for K.R.Y first Seoul concert.
"OMG where did you get this?" Eunha took the ticket from her.
"Where else? Of course I bought it" Eunhye proudly said.
"OMG were going to seat at third row"Eunha squeal this time as she hug her bestfriend.
"Thank you Eunhye~ah, your the best friend ever"
"I know" Eunhye patter Eunha back.

"The concert will be on Feb 13, before valentines so prepare yourself to see your prince charming again" Eunhye tease and you pouted but laughed.

I'm going to see Kyuhyun again. - Eunha thought

______________________________________________________________

Finally the day Eunha's waiting finally come it's Feb. 13 the day of K.R.Y first concert, the day she going to see Kyuhyun again. Eunhye and Eunha were seating on 3rd row comfortable waiting for the MC to introduce the trio of Suju. Eunha and Eunhye waiting patiently until the MC finally called the boy.

A smile appeared on Eunha's face as she saw him again. Kyuhyun look at the audience as he saw his part then smirked when he saw the familiar girl on the 3rd row.

She come. - Kyuhyun thought. After some songs its time for solo song its Kyuhyun walk onstage and started singing 'Listen...To You' [< When its time for chorus, Kyuhyun step down the stage as he walk to the crowd.
 
"OMG~ Eunha he's coming towards here" Eunhye can't stop herself squealing at her seat. Kyuhyun stop infront of you held out his hand waiting for you to hold it.
"omo..omo..omo take it, take it" Eunhye chatted.

Eunha look at Kyuhyun hand then at his face, he was giving Eunha a genuine smile. Eunha shyly took his hand, Kyuhyun smile more as Eunha place her hand to his then he pulled her up the stage.

Kyuhyun sang the song with his whole heart to Eunha as she can't help herself to blushed as red as tomato. When the song ended Kyuhyun bowed to the audience as he still holding Eunha hand to his then he pulled her back stage when the light turn off.

Kyuhyun lead Eunha to there dressing room.
"Hey~" Kyuhyun started as he look at her eyes. Eunha bowed her head a little still blushing.
"Do you know me right?" Kyuhyun asked making sure she know him, Eunha nodded her head.
"mm.. Kyuhyun"Kyuhyun held his hand out for a handshake, Eunha softly chuckled as she shook his hand.
"Eunha"

Eunha what a beautiful name. - Kyuhyun thought.

"Kyuhyun~shii 10 seconds"One of the staff called.
"mm please wait for me here ok?" Kyuhyun said don't know how to answer Eunha just nodded her head, then Kyuhyun run back to stage as they were going to sing there last song. After of minutes of waiting Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Yesung walk to there dressing room.

A smile skip from Kyuhyun face as he saw Eunha patiently waiting for him. "Hey~ sorry to keep you waiting" Kyuhyun said.
"Nah~ it's ok" Eunha said.
"mm.. the concert ended already. Do you mind if I take you home?" Kyuhyun carefully asked not wanting for her to get the wrong idea.
"Nah~ I can go home by my self" Eunha shook her head. "And beside I don't want to bothered you" Eunha added.
"No I insist and beside its already late. It's not good for a beautiful girl like you to go home alone" Kyuhyun said as he took his jacket and car key.
"I'll be going first" Kyuhyun called for his hyungs.

Eunha and Kyuhyun walk to his car, Kyuhyun help her to get inside the car as he run to the driver seat and get inside also.
"So, where do you live?"Kyuhyun asked Eunha tell him where she live and Kyuhyun nodded his head and start driving.

Soon they stop in front of Eunha's house.
"We're here, thanks for the ride" Eunha look at Kyuhyun.
"No problem"Kyuhyun smile, Eunha bowed her head a little and about to open the door when Kyuhyun stop her.
"Wait~" Eunha look back at him.
"Yes?"
"mm you don't mind if we exchange numbers right?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Oh ok" Eunha said and they exchange numbers.
"So its late already you should go home now" Eunha said and about to open the door again but failed.
"Wait~ one more thing" Eunha look back at him again.

"Are you free tomorrow?"Kyuhyun asked.
"Tomorrow? Yes, why did you asked?"Eunha asked then nodded.
"Do you mind if we hang out together?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Hang out?"
"Yeah"
"Ok"
"Great, I call you tomorrow" Kyuhyun said and Eunha nodded her head as she step out from the car.

______________________________________________________________

Month had been passed Eunha and Kyuhyun get closer each day. Today is White day, Eunha was laying on her bed when she receive a phone called.
"Yeboseyo?" Eunha answer the called without looking who's the caller.
"Eunha~ it's me" Kyuhyun said.
"Oppa? Why did you called I thought you are busy?" Eunha asked.
"Eunha~ah can you go out for a while?"Kyuhyun asked.
"Go out? Why?" Eunha asked.
"Just go out.. Don't ask many question" Kyuhyun said as he hang up the call. Eunha look at her phone then look at the window.

Eunha stood up from the bed and headed out from her room as she walk downstairs.
"Where are you going Eunha~ah?" Eunha mother asked.
"Take some fresh air for awhile mom" Eunha said as she put her sneakers.

As soon as Eunha open the front door of her house, her eyes widen at the surprise waiting for her outside. She saw Kyuhyun car outside decorated of white and red heart shape balloon and a banner saying 'Happy white day' Eunha cupped with both of her hand, then a white rose appeared in front of her eyes. She followed the arm of the owner as she turn around and found Kyuhyun standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"Oppa~"Eunha called Kyuhyun smile even more as he kneel down in front of her, Eunha eyes widen at what Kyuhyun was doing.
"Oppa what~" Eunha was cut off by Kyuhyun.
"Eunha~ah I've waited for a perfect time to say this to you" Kyuhyun paused as he took Eunha's hand. "Please be my girl?" Kyuhyun said as he held up the white rose for you.
"Op-pa." Eunha was shocked at a sudden confess from Kyuhyun.
"Please accept my heart Eunha~ah"Kyuhyun said.

Eunha paused for a while then took the rose from Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun look up at her waiting for her answer. Eunha smile and nodded her head as she smell the beautiful white rose in her hand. Kyuhyun stood up and pulled her into tight but gentle embrace.

"Saranghae Eunha~ah"Kyuhyun said as he pulled from the hug and stared at her eyes while caressing her soft rosy cheek.
"Nadu Saranghae Kyuhyun~oppa"Eunha reply with a soft smile on her face.

Kyuhyun leaned in and place a soft and gentle kiss to Eunha, Eunha eyes immediately close as she kiss him back.

****************************************************************************************

The End....


Hope you like it Eunha^^

forever Happy Valentines^^




Copyright © **princess**/winterprincess
@ Kpop-Fanfiction