DATING YOU

BAP호스트 클럽 : PICNIC PRINCESS (BAP HOST CLUB)

Next Saturday:

 

With Haara:

 

 

'Ok, its nine a.m. and I have by one to get ready.Now what do I wear?' Haara thought.

 

 

Haara's dad already left for work and won't be coming back until late Monday night. (Her real dad. . . not the wanna-be dad Himchan.)

 

 

"Ok Yong Jae- is rich and a perfectionist. So I don't want to blow this." Haara said to herself.

 

 

"Oh great! Now I am talking to myself. Look at what you do to me Yong Jae-!"

 

 

 

Somewhere in Yong Jae's Room:

 

Yong Jae sneezed. 'someone is talking about me? Or am I getting a cold? Nonsense I never get sick. Plus I got my date with Haara later.' Yong Jae smirked to himself. And did an evil-like chuckle.

 

 

Back With Our Conflicted Cross Dresser:

 

'None of these outfits will work with every scenario.If I go somewhere fancy-pantsy I got formal like clothes. But if I got somewhere casual-like,I don't want to look like an idiot!' Haara kept conflicting to herself until her eyes got all swirly-like and she fell on her commoner bed.

 

Then a light bulb appeared above her head and she had an eureka moment. "Do I still have it?" Haara asked herself. She went to an abandoned closet in her house.

 

 She went to the back and opened a box. She remembered this outfit. It was her mother's.

 

 

Haara's Memories...

 

 

Back When She Was Five:

 

Haara was at a casual/formal restaurant for her mother's birthday. "Mama you look so pretty in that dress!"

 

"Thank you sweetie. This dress will be yours someday, you know." Haara's mom replied.

 

"Really!" Haara said excitedly. Her mother smiled sweetly and nodded yes. "Hurray!" She jumped up and down in place.

 

 

Present Time With Haara:

 

'I miss you so much mom.' Haara thought to herself while she was sentimental. "You said I would have this one day. So why not for my first date?" Haara said to her mom's spirit.

 

 

She held up a black dress that ends a little past her knees. It had a light brown built in belt. Light brown ruffled bottom and cuffs, and light brown pockets with rhinestones surrounding them. A brown beret with a fake pink lily on the side of it.

 

 

She put the outfit on and stood in front of her father's full length body mirror and smiled at her reflection. She looked.....

 

 

She looked feminine.

 

 

The outfit gave her a modest figure and made her look like she had a chest-modestly.

 

 

She looked at the clock, it was 12:30.

 

 

'Knowing Yong Jae he will be here at exactly one o'clock' She decided to put on a little make-up. She decided on brown eye-shadow and Coca-Cola flavored lip gloss. She also put on mascara and eyeliner.

 

 

She looked at the clock. . . again. It was 12:58. She grabbed her purse and sat down. As soon as she sat down someone knocked on her door. She looked at her clock.

 

 

'It is exactly one o'clock. As expected of Yong Jae-. But did it have to be as soon as I sit down!'Haara thought.

 

 

She opened her door to begin her first date.

 

 

===

On Date:

 

With Yong Jae and Haara:

 

'Oh My Gawd! She actually has a figure. And why does she hide it.' Yong Jae thought to himself while sitting in his limo. He was surprised that for once there was something he didn't know and that he was shocked for once in his life.

 

 

He then noticed that she noticed he was staring at her. 'Why is he staring at me?' She thought while shifting uncomfortably under his unwandering gaze.

 

 

"You look nice, Haara." Haara's eyes went wide at his compliment.

 

 

"And you have a figure too, it is quite enjoyable to watch you sitting there and doing nothing except tugging your dress nervously."Yong Jae smirked at her, no glare in his glasses.

 

 

Haara blushed a deep crimson and saw he was serious and teasing her at the same time. She just "Humphed" and looked out the window. Then replied with, "I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult."

 

 

About twenty minutes later they arrived at a sea shore restaurant. "It is a three star restaurant. I figured we would eat something between our usual tastes. And it has ootoro."

 

 

Yong Jae had a taunting smirk on his face. Haara grabbed his hand,shocking Yong Jae much to her amusement. "Then what are we waiting, and dawdling, for. Let's go eat lunch!" Haara exclaimed. Yong Jae had a real smile on his face.

 

 

'It makes him look so handsome.' Haara mentally noted. Sadly every good thing has a let down. Haara wasn't the only one to notice our shadow king's glorious smile. Other girls, too, noticed.

 

 

She gave them a glare that could rival our Yong Jae's low- pressure-demon-lord's glare. Yong Jae's ego had gotten bigger at Haara's obvious jealousy. "Come,let us go eat now." He said walking with Haara to their table. Hand-in-Hand.

 

 

"Why are we the only ones eating in this part of the restaurant?" Haara questioned Yong Jae ready to yell at him.

 

 

"How am I supposed to know?" Yong Jae replied. 'Oh yeah I do know. I threatened them that I would sue them for every penny they have. If they didn't give us a secluded place to eat.' Yong Jae silently mused/thought to himself.

 

 

Soon they placed their orders. Haara water and, of course,ootoro. Yong Jae some fancy drink, a side salad, and sushi. They ate and talked casually. Then they decided to walk on the beach. The sun was setting before they knew it.

 

 

Haara looked at Yong Jae and said, "I guess I was having so much fun I lost track of time. I bet you're tired and want to go home." She smiled and chuckled behind her hand.

 

 

What she didn't know was what that did to Yong Jae. From his position in front of her the setting sun was casting an attractive aura around her and alluring shadows on her. "Oh hell with control." He said and grabbed her arm.Pulling her to him. And right as the sun set completely behind the horizon he kissed her.

 

 

'This is a different kiss from our last one.' Haara noticed. This kiss was gentle and passionate. The passion he held back since he met this intriguing cross dressing female commoner. Haara kissed back.

 

 

When they pulled apart they looked into each other's eyes. 'No glare to hide your emotions this time Yong Jae-.' Haara mused in her mind.

 

 

When they were leaning in for another kiss someone, unexpectedly, appeared. "Yong Jae! Is this your girlfriend! Oh my she is soooo very very cute!"Yong Jae's sister, exclaimed. Rather loudly too if I may add. Yong Jae sighed.

 

 

"Yes she is." Yong Jae stated. Reverting back to his void-of-all-emotion self.

 

 

A/N: how is it?? I write a sequel to this story…thank you for reading my not-so-good fanfic…well..I’m just new here…please leave a comment..

 

BAP HOST CLUB: THE MISSING