Happy Ending

My Valentine

"____ wake up...."

Isn't it nice to wake up, when a mesmerizing voice always wakes you up? Of course Yes!!!

"Good morning Oppa!"

"Good Morning jagiya!!! Do you have any plans today??"

"I don't have any plans today, waeyo Oppa??"

"Look at the calendar..."

"Is it our monthsary??But it's not yet ___ (just put what date you want your monthsary to be....)...Is it our anniversary??? but that's impossible... Is it my birthday??Yeah really impossible...Is it your borthday today oppa?? But It's totally impossible..."

"Just look at the calendar...."

"Fine. *looks at the calendar*"

"So what??"

"Hehe...It's Valentine's day..."

"So..."

"Happy Valentines Day Oppa!!!Saranghae!!!*kisses on the cheeks*"

"Only at the cheeks??*pouts*"

"Later Oppa when I brushed my teeth hehe..."

"Fine. I prepared a special breakfast for us, just go downstairs, I'll go wait for you?Arrasso??"

"Ne Oppa and Kamsa!!!And Saranghae!!!"

"Saranghae too *kisses on the forehead* I'll go downstairs..."

"Ne."

After ____ finished taking a morning bath she went downstairs.

"Oppa, what's our breakfast that you're saying that is special??"

"Just take a look..."

A pumpkin soup with a heart shap at the center.

"Wow!You made this for us Oppa??"

"Ne, but it's especially for you."

"Cheesy much....Saranghae"

"Haha, but you like it right?Saranghae too..."

"Of course Oppa!"

"Let's start eating, because after that I'll take you to a place that is very special to me and maybe for the others."

"Arrasso Oppa... *tastes the food*"

"Waah!!!Oppa, it's delicious and full of love!!!!Best pumpkin soup maker in the world!!"

"Hehe...Thanks..."

After Eating, They prepared and went out to visit the very important or special place of Sungmin.

"Namsan Tower?"

"Yup."

"But why Oppa...??"

"Because it will be the most memorable place for me, and it is where we will be making a promise...."

"Us??And will be??"

"Too many questions!!!Let's just go!!!"

"Fine~"

At the rooftop.

"Here..."

"Keylock??? I mean padlock with our names??"

"Just write your wish for your loved ones..."

"I know Oppa, but you wrote our names here??with a word 'getting married'??"

"Yup...you don't want to marry me??*pouts*"

"Aniyo!It's not like what you think, it's just I'm asking are 'we' getting married??we're not yet planning right??and you're not yet asking me....hehe..."

"Ah...in the future we will!"

"Okay..."

Then they finished attaching it. Then _____ realized something.

"Oppa, I'm wondering, but why are we the only people here?I mean, it's Valentines Day and this place should be full of lovers today at this time."

"A good observant, that's one of the reasons why I love you."

"Huh?"

"I'm just saying the truth. And now I'll be confessing something to you."

"What is it Oppa?"

Then Sungmin knelt.

"It's been 3 years that we're together, and I want to promise to you, that I'll be your shoulder forever when you are sad, I'll be your clown when you're down, I'll be your aegyo king forever and I'll be your heart's missing piece forever...Will you Marry Me??*takes out a smell red velvet box revealing a very beautiful ring*"

"Of course Oppa!"

"Saranghae ____"

"Saranghae too."

And they kissed passionately for 15 seconds. 

Then they broke from the kiss.

"So this is why you said that it will be the memorable place for you, but what if I said I'm not yet ready or if I said no will it be still memorable for you??"

"Of course."

"Let's go." Sungmin then followed.

"Saranghae Oppa."

"Saranghae too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin One shot done!Hope you like my post Valentine celebration for mine and friends bias!!! And also for all of you!!!