Let's GO-GO-GO!

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

“Okay, okay, I surrender!” Key shouted tapping his left on the ground as Younha was sitting on top him and pulling his right arm to the back.

Younha then got off of Key and saw her friends all staring at her. “Why are you always so violent towards Key only?” Jihyun asked.

“No I’m not,” Younha answered. “Thank god I’m not in that position anymore. I remember Younha always beat me up too!” Kikwang said.

“What? You were also violent towards this dude too?” Seonnie asked pointing at Kikwang.

“No I wasn’t,” Younha said brushing her hair with her fingers as she sat down on the couch.

“Do you have something against the people who starts with the letter ‘K’?” Tae Min asked a random question.

“I know, do you Younha? Since you seem to be hurting Key and Kikwang,” Jihyun said.

“You guys are ridiculous,” Younha said flipping the channel ignoring her friends.

“No we’re not,” Key said. Younha rolled her eyes and looked at Doojoon.

“Anyways, are there gonna be girls going too besides us?” Younha asked.

“Hyuna and her friends are busy, so I don’t think any girls are going,” Hyunseung answered.

“She asked me, not you idiot!” Doojoon told Hyunseung as he pushed Hyunseung’s face away.

“I’m surprised Hyuna they’re not going this year,” Younha said with a sigh.

“Why? Did you want her to go?” Doojoon asked Younha.

“Oh,itI didn’t matter,” Younha answered with a small smile.

--

Key lied down on the ground as Ara put some ointment on him since Younha gave him a pretty good beat up.

“Why did you have to beat him up so hard?” Ara asked feeling hurt for Key.

“Hmph, don’t worry about it so much,” Younha replied. “Yah, are you insane?” Min Ho asked.

“No,” Younha answered. “Then why did you injure Key so badly?” Seonnie asked giving some bandages to Ara so she can put it on Key.

“Well he shouldn’t have been making any lies,” Younha said as Jonghyun pulled her into her arms calming her down.

“Then are we going to that trip?” Jihyun asks out of the blue. “No,” Younha answered.

“Why?!” Tae Min and Jihyun asked whining. “Jihyun-ah, you’re going back home tomorrow,” Younha said.

“Oh my god, I can cancel on going home. My parents can see me during Spring Break,” Jihyun said.

“Jihyun-ssi, I don’t think that would be a great idea though,” Younha said to her.

“Younha, going on a Christmas trip together might be one time for all of our friends to be together, so let’s spend it together,” Tae Min said begging with cute puppy eyes at Younha.

Younha looked away at Jonghyun as she sighed. “I think it’ll be fun,” Jonghyun said as Younha looked back at her friends.

“We need to have fun before Ji Ae gives birth,” Key said as everyone threw a pillow at him.

“Why am I always getting hurt?” Key cried.

“Key’s right, I might not get to have much fun after my baby is born. So why won't we spend Christmas together or winter break with each other at your friend’s vacation house?” Ji Ae asked.

“See, I’m right,” Key said standing up tall and smiling. “We get it,” Min Ho said rolling his eyes.

“But who will take care of you?” Younha asked Ji Ae. “I can,” Jin Ki volunteered as everyone turned to him.

“LEE JIN KI?!” Everyone shouted his name aloud. “We’re just friends,” Jin Ki said as Ji Ae nodded.

“Jin Ki being friends with a girl like Ji Ae? I don’t think so,” Key said.

“What do you mean by that?” Jin Ki asked. “Ji Ae’s so pretty, and you, you’re...plain,” Key explained as everyone laughed.

“I’m plain? I’m plain, and what about you?” Jin Ki asked Key. “I’m Key the Diva, have you forgotten?” Key asked with his diva side that got everyone laughing even harder.

“Anyways, are we going or what?” Jihyun asks excitedly looking at Younha.

“Well, if you guys wanna go, then I guess we can all go and have some fun,” Younha said giving in to Tae Min’s puppy eyes that were still staring at her.

“YAY! I knew that she would say yes!” Yoseob shouted happily jumping out from the closet.

“Yoseob?” Younha said looking at him. “Uh, did I jump out too fast?” Yoseob asked looking around.

“You always spoil everything for us Yoseob,” Hyunseung said coming out from his hiding spot which was behind the couch.

“I was still waiting for the sign and Yoseob ruined it,” Kikwang said pouting as he walked out of the kitchen with Junhyung.

“Should we attack Yoseob?” Junhyung asked following after Kikwang.

“We definitely should!” Dongwoon said holding a fist up as he got out from the hallway with Doojoon.

“Yah, when did you guys get here?” Younha asked looking at them all.

“I was driving when I called you. Then someone shouted saying that you guys were at Seonnie’s house and I drove here and everyone planned on hiding knowing that you will say yes to the vacation home,” Doojoon explained.

“And this happened all in a quick moment. Jonghyun and I didn’t even stay outside that long,” Younha said looking out the balcony and then at Jonghyun.

“It was long alright, knowing how you and Jonghyun were making out when I came and interrupted,” Key said as Younha raised a fist at him.

“I was kidding!” Key said hiding behind Ara. “Anyways, aren’t you happy to see us Younha?” Doojoon asked.

“Am I supposed to be when I did just saw you guys like last week?” Younha asked back.

“Younha, don’t you just love how we know your decisions and came right away hiding to surprise you?” Yoseob asked cutely.

“Yoseob-ah, did you eat a lot of chocolate or something?” Younha asked him.

“Uhmm, I don’t think I did,” Yoseob said thinking.

“Anyways, I think we should all get some sleep so we can leave in the morning,” Jihyun suggested.

“So are we sleeping will we be sleeping with our couple?” Tae Min asked looking at Jihyun.

“Yah, you’re still a kid!” Min Ho shouted at Tae Min. “Sorry Min Ho hyung!” Tae Min apologized as he dropped on his knees.

“Uh, it is Seonnie’s house yanno? She can decide whatever she wants,” Ara said as everyone turned to look at Seonnie.

“Well, I have couple of rooms for the boys since we have more boys than girls here. So the boys will sleep in some of the rooms upstairs on the left, as the girls and I will split into mine and Ji Ae’s room,” Seonnie suggested.

“But I thought that our plan was to hang out in the living room and sleep out here altogether?” Jonghyun asked.

“Yah, Kim Jonghyun, stop thinking so much will you?” Younha said as Jonghyun turned away.

“We all know you want to cuddle more with Younha, but then since Doojoon and the other boys are here, I don’t have a huge living room to fit them,” Seonnie explained.

“Who says I wanted to cuddle with Younha? I was just saying,” Jonghyun said as the boys laughed and the girls giggled but Younha grabbed her pillow that was lying on the ground and walked off.

“Ouch, I think she’s mad hyung,” Key whispered to Jonghyun. “I can see that,” Jonghyun mumbled as he chased after her.

“Okay, since the lovey dovey birds are trying to works things out, lets all get our stuff and go to our rooms,” Jihyun announced as she grabbed her pillow.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Seonnie said to Min Ho. “I’ll see you too my sunshine,” Min Ho said kissing her forehead before splitting up to go to different rooms.

“Jihyun-ah, can I get a kiss goodnight too?” Tae Min asked cutely as he held onto his pillow tightly.

“I’ll think about it,” Jihyun said smiling as she walked up the stairs first. “Jihyun-ah!” Tae Min called after her.

“Goodnight Ara,” Key said to her. “Goodnight!” Ara said cheerfully giving him a hug and the other boys hug also.

“Goodnight,” the boys said to her. “Since no one wanted to say goodnight to you guys, I’ll just have to,” Ara said laughing with the boys.

“That’s very sweet of you,” Kikwang said. “Yup, no problem,” Ara said and then sped up the stairs and went into one of the rooms.

“Younha-ah, please don’t be mad,” Jonghyun said as he pulled onto Younha’s arm and spun her around to make her look at him.

Younha gazed at another direction as Jonghyun sighed and scratched the back of his head.

“Please don’t be mad. I don’t think I’m gonna have a goodnight sleeping you’re going to stay mad,” Jonghyun said sweetly at Younha.

Younha couldn’t take it anymore and laughed as soon as she saw Jonghyun’s puppy eyes expression.

“I made Younha laugh, yay! C’mon, let’s go to sleep and forget what happened earlier okay?” Jonghyun said nicely giving Younha a hug.

“Yah, you’re hugging me too tight!” Younha said as Jonghyun slowly backed away and then kissed Younha’s forehead and smiled at her.

Younha stood there frozen as Jonghyun just smiled at her. “Are you okay Younha?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ah, yeh, I’m fine,” Younha replied as soon as she came back to realism.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” Jonghyun told her. “Yeh,” Younha replied as they hugged once more and then walked their separate ways.

“Aww, they’re such a loving couple,” Tae Min said envying Younha and Jonghyun.

“Oh, and we’re not?” Jihyun asked angrily crossing her arms.

“Of course we are!” Tae Min exclaimed as he smiled cutely at her.

Jihyun giggled and then kissed Tae Min on the cheek. “Goodnight!” She shouted and then ran to one of the girls’ rooms.

Tae Min touched his cheek gradually and ran inside one of the boys’ rooms jumping up and down on the beds as he announced how Jihyun kissed his cheek.

“Yah, it’s not all that okay,” Key told Tae Min as Tae Min whacked Key with a pillow he grabbed from the bed he jumped on.

“Don’t you dare challenge me on a pillow fight now young man!” Key yelled at Tae Min loudly.

“Oh please, like you’re my mother,” Tae Min replied as he stuck his tongue out at Key.

“Lee Tae Min, you really wanna get it do you?” Key asked furiously jumping on the bed that Tae Min stood on.

“Ahhh! Key’s gonna kill me! Help!” Tae Min yelped as Jonghyun, Jin Ki, and Min Ho walked inside the bedroom.

“Hyungs, help!” Tae Min yelped for help at his friends who walked in.

“Key, calm down,” Jin Ki told Key. “Never!” Key shouted as he chased after Tae Min.

“Catch me!” Tae Min shouted at his friends who walked in from the door and jumped off the bed away from Key.

“Lee Tae Min!” Key shouted aloud as Min Ho was the man who caught Tae Min.

“Take me away hyung!” Tae Min cried begging for Min Ho’s help but he dropped Tae Min onto the floor.

“No cat chases mouse game please? I’m exhausted!” Jin Ki shouted as he plopped onto a bed.

“Huh? Why are you exhausted hyung?” Jonghyun asked him as he looked at Jin Ki.

“Because I was helping Ji Ae out with everything as all of you just fooled around,” Jin Ki answered.

“We didn’t fool around. We were cooking!” Tae Min shouted.

“You hang around with Jihyun too much. You’re being too much of a shouty person,” Key told Tae Min as he hit Tae Min’s face with the pillow and caused to Tae Min fall backwards.

“We should get some rest before no one will be able to get up tomorrow,” Min Ho told everyone as he plops on a bed and dozes off.

“I agree, so I’m off to sleep. Last one to sleep shuts off the lights,” Jonghyun said as he pulled up a blanket to cover him and dozes off also.

“You’re the last one Key!” Tae Min shouted as he and Jin Ki were already under the covers.

“WHAT?!” Key shouted back angrily.


The next morning, everyone was outside getting ready to leave as they all help each other pack up.

“Younha, don’t forget your cellphone,” Jonghyun told her as he handed her cellphone at her.

“Ah, I knew I was forgetting something, thanks,” she thanked Jonghyun as they both smiled at each other.

“Jihyun-ah~,” Tae Min sang his girlfriend’s name looking for her.

“What? Did you lose Jihyun?” Key asked looking at Tae Min.

“I don’t know where she had left to,” Tae Min answered concerning for Jihyun.

“I’m right here Tae Min, sorry if I had you worried. Seonnie and I went back inside the kitchen to pack some more goodies,” Jihyun told him as she handed him some strawberries.

“Oh, I love strawberries,” Tae Min said as he took a bite of the strawberry Jihyun gave him.

“Key, did you bring the camera?” Ara asked. “Yeh, I am holding it right here,” Key said holding up the camera and then took a picture of himself.

“Yah, yah, why are you taking a picture of yourself?” Ara asked while putting her hands on her hip.

“Because I’m the di—“

Before Key can even answer, Ara answered.

“Yea, yea, you’re the diva. We all get it, now stop taking pictures of you before we have no more memory left for us!” Ara told him as she snatched the camera away from Key.

“So many lovey dovies, I feel so lonely,” Yoseob said looking at everyone as they’re all coupled up.

“Don’t feel lonely, you have Junhyung,” Younha teased as Yoseob laughed.

“But it’s not the same Younha,” Yoseob said still laughing.

“Actually, you guys are all coupled up. Doojoon with Yoseob, Dongwoon with Kikwang, and finally, Hyunseung with Junhyung,” Jonghyun said pointing fingers at the six boys.

“What are you saying man? We aren’t like that,” Dongwoon said.

“Haha, Dongwoon-ah, what Jonghyun meant is, you guys can be partnered up like that so you all won’t be lonely,” Younha explained.

“Oh, then can I change my partner?” Dongwoon replied as he smiled.

“I think Yoseob should be with Junhyung instead, because now and days, Yoseob’s being brainwashed by him,” Doojoon said.

“I am not!” Yoseob declared.

“You are too!” Doojoon answered.

“Why don’t you like being paired up with me?” Kikwang asked Dongwoon.

“Uh...I...Er...” Dongwoon stuttered.

“What’s their problem anyways? Jonghyun was playing around to begin with,” Hyunseung said.

“You know how they are when nothing is their ways,” Junhyung replied as he drank some water out of a water bottle he was holding onto.

“Dorks,” Younha said rolling her eyes.

“Finally the pregnant couple is ready!” Key shouted which made everyone look over at Ji Ae and Jin Ki who came out of the house.

“So hyung, does this means I’m driving?” Min Ho asked Jin Ki who held onto mostly Ji Ae’s things.

“No, I’m driving,” Key said as he held up the car keys.

“But you’re a reckless driver,” Min Ho mumbled. “What’d you say?” Key mumbled back at Min Ho.

“He said nothing,” Seonnie said defending Min Ho as she pulled him inside the van.

“Thanks Jin Ki, but you needn’t bring my stuff. I can still handle them,” Ji Ae told Jin Ki who brought all her things out.

“But you’re in a condition whereas you cannot bring anything heavy, so I can bring your things for you,” Jin Ki told Ji Ae.

“Aww, another lovey dovey couple. I seriously need a girlfriend!” Yoseob shouted as he ignored Doojoon and the argument as soon as he saw Ji Ae and Jin Ki together.

“Yah, we’re not a couple, just friends,” Ji Ae answered.

“But you both look like a couple to me,” Dongwoon said.

“Well we’re not,” Jin Ki said.

“I think they’re secretly dating,” Hyunseung suggested.

“Are you guys secretly dating from us?!” Jihyun and Tae Min both asked at the same time as Jin Ki and Ji Ae laughed.

“You guys all think too much,” Ji Ae answered.

“You both look seriously cute together. Just date already,” Ara said as Key nodded his head with agreement.

“We’re just friends, no more than that,” Jin Ki said as he flicked Key’s forehead with his index finger.

“Although it’d still be awesome if you to were to date right?” Younha asked.

“Yea, I mean, all the readers are hoping that you two just hook up already,” Jonghyun said as Younha knocked him on the head.

“What was that for?” Jonghyun asked. “You’re talking too much,” Younha answered and then walked inside the van.

“I was just speaking the truth, right readers?” Jonghyun asked, but then Younha pulled him inside the van and sat him next to her.

"Let's get going already~" Jihyun sang as the drivers started the engine and everyone quickly got inside both vans.


 

I'M SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE LATE UPDATE!

I had no internet at home! But i am at my sister's house and imma stay here for awhile, so I'll be updating frequently!!

I won't ban this story! Don't worry, I'm still going to forever finish this story.

Thanks for still reading and commenting my lame-o story here!

Also, tinypic deleted the original poster, so i made a new one. It doesn't look as great, but at least i have a poster! ^^

;]]