Friends?

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Younha's eyes widened as the note dropped. "It can't be," Youhna whispered as she opened the little box. There, it was a keychain that had black and red feathers on it and a white rabbit tail. "Younha," a voice called as  Younha looked back and found Jonghyun.

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't-"

"He's such a stalker," Younha said as Jonghyun was confused. "What?" Jonghyun asked. "The secret admirer, I think I know who he is," Younha said as Jonghyun raised his eyebrows. "But I don't know know which school he goes to only," Younha said.

"Then who is he?" Jonghyun asked. "Omo! I have to get back to cleaning, or Key will throw a fit again," Younha said ignoring Jonghyun as she put everything back in her locker and locked it. "But-"

"See you later," Younha said as she ran to the lunchroom again. Jonghyun chuckled as he was about to turn when he saw a note lying on the ground. "You-Ah nevermind, she's already gone," Jonghyun said as he picked up the note.

"What the hell?! This is no secret admirer, this is a stalker for knowing Younha's favorite color!" Jonghyun shouted.


After cleaning, Key walked out and away from Younha as he was jealous that she got so much gifts and he still pretty much hates her. Younha was walking alone as Min Ho caught up to her. "You want to hang out tonight?" Min Ho asked her.

"Tonight? Nah, I'm just going to go home," Younha answered as she fastened her pace. "But then everyone's thinking about hanging out with those two girls again," Min Ho said. "But yesterday you texted Jonghyun to save you from the horror," Younha said.

"Yea-wait, how'd you know?" Min Ho asked as Younha purposely coughed. "Are you okay?" Min Ho asked. "I have to see someone, and I don't like to hang out much," Younha replied in a sort of cold tone as she left Min Ho there.

Younha was making her way back to the hospital, as she promised to see Yu Mi again. On her way, she thought saw someone familiar. "Yah! Yah!" Younha shouted as she ran to the guy and tapped his shoulder.

The guy turned around and looked at Younha. "Excuse me?" The guy asked. "Oh, I thought you were one of my old classmates, sorry," Younha apologized as she kept walking to the hospital.

When she reached the hospital, she walked in Yu Mi's room. "Young Miss," Yu Mi called as Younha came over to her and sat down next to her. "Where's the young handsome guy?" Yu Mi asked looking for Jonghyun.

"Yah," Younha whined as Yu Mi giggled. "How's the new place?" Yu Mi asked. "It's wonderful, you'll love it when you come and live with me," Younha said. "Live with you?" Yu Mi asked. "Mm, so you won't get to work so hard living with those darn parents of Woo Young's, and live freely with me," Younha said.

Yu Mi smiled as she patted Younha's head. "Because of you, I lived," Yu Mi said as Younha looked at Yu Mi. "What do you mean?" Younha asked as she took out two pork buns. "I stayed living on because I wish my daughter was still alive with me," Yu Mi said.

"So I'm a replacement?" Younha asked. "No Younha, don't think of it that way. Always remember, you're no one's replacement. You're very special," Yu Mi said as Younha gave Yu Mi a pork bun. "You're the only one who makes me sound special," Younha said as she took a bite out of her bun.

"That young man from yesterday, be his friend. Express yourself to him, talk to him, and you won't be so lonely. Trust me Younha, I was a teenager just like you once, and sometimes, you will need a friend. A true friend, not one who backstabs you like in the past. You have to give them your trust," Yu Mi said as Younha looked at Yu Mi.

"Then can I tell you something, as a friend?" Younha asked. "Sure thing dear, go ahead," Yu Mi said. "I wish that, you were my mom," Younha said as Yu Mi was close to tearing and hugged Younha as she can feel Younha's sadness building up.

"Don't cry my dear, I'll be your mom if you want me to," Yu Mi said as Younha cried hard. It was the first time in a long time that Younha ever cried again. She held it in for so long, and had finally let it all out.


After visiting Yu Mi, Younha walked home. "Be friends?" Younha asked as she don't know how to be friends. It's just so weird for her, after what had happened in the past. But she can start new right? She don't live with her old family anymore.

Younha came across the park her and Min Ho stayed one night. Younha walked to the swing and sat down as she slowly swung herself. She started to think about how to make friends and how not to be so hot tempered every now and then.

"Hi Younha, is that swing taken?" A girl asked. "Oh, go ahead and sit down," Younha said as she tried to be nice. "What are you doing out here?" The girl asked her. "Jihyun right?" Younha asked. "You remembered," Jihyun said as Younha chuckled.

"Tch, I'm trying out this new thing called, 'making friends' you know," Younha said as Jihyun laughed. "You don't have friends?" Jihyun asked. Younha just shook her head as she looked up into the sky.

"Then what about the boys? Aren't they your friends?" Jihyun asked as Younha came to think for awhile. "We hang out from time to time and here and there in class, but it doesn't mean that we're friends," Younha replied as Jihyun swung herself a bit.

"I don't have many friends either," Jihyun said as Younha looked at Jihyun. "Why not?" Younha asked. "I don't know, too much dramas," Jihyun said as Younha chuckled. "I know what you mean," Younha said as Jihyun laughed.

"That's why I only hang out with my cousin," Jihyun said as Younha nodded her head. "I see," Younha replied. "Yep," Jihyun said. "Well, at least you have someone to hang out with," Younha said as Jihyun smiled.

"I did once have a lot of friends, but then I had to leave them all behind and come to Seoul," Jihyun said. "Hmm, why is that?" Younha asked. "I got in trouble when my friends and I fought for the fifth time with these other girls at my old school," Jihyun said.

"At least you had friends. I always fought alone, because they all hated me," Younha said pushing herself on the swing. "Haha, just ease on yourself. I've seen how you act towards the guys, just be calm at least," Jihyun said.

"But they're just so annoying," Younha said as Jihyun laughed a little. "My cousin is annoying, but I enjoy hanging out with her, she keeps me company," Jihyun said as Younha looked at her. "People are always going to be annoying, but they're always there to put a smile on your face," Jihyun said.

"I see," Younha replied as she thought of how Jonghyun is so annoying. But he helped her get a home and even cooked for her. He smiles and talks a lot, but he didn accompany her a lot  last night.

"Thanks Jihyun, I think I know what a friend is now," Younha said as Jihyun looked at her. "Well, it's getting pretty late, I better get going," Jihyun said as Younha looked at her. "Where is your cousin by the way?" Younha asked.

"Oh, she went home after cleaning with Key. I went to the arcade to hang out and saw you here so I came to see what's up only," Jihyun answered. "Oh, well, see you tomorrow if your cousin drags you again," Younha said. "She will," Jihyun answered as she walked away.


Younha was home at last, but before she entered inside her apartment, she walked next door to Jonghyun's. She knocked on his door two times. When Younha was about to knock again, she heard footsteps hurriedly coming to open the door.

"Younha," Jonghyun said as he was shirtless with a basketball short on and a towel over his wet head. "Just got out of the shower?" Younha asked as Jonghyun laughed. "What's up?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing, I just want to thank you again," Younha said as Jonghyun smiled. "Yah, it's no problem, really," Jonghyun said as Younha smiled. "Well, I'm going to hit the bed now, see you tomorrow," Younha said. "Okay, nights," Jonghyun said.

Younha was open her door when Jonghyun spoke. "Are you hungry?" Jonghyun asked. Younha turned to look at Jonghyun. "I'm fine, thanks," Younha answered. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then," Jonghyun said as Younha nodded her head and walked inside her home.

After a warm shower, Younha laid on her bed and looked up at her ceiling. "I guess we're friends then," Younha said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep.


THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS TOO!

OH MY GOD, SAN FRANSICO WAS SUPER FUN LAST NIGHT! =]]

@LUVSHINee: HAHAHA! Stalker...

@jelly_jonghyun: HAHAAH! Younha's underwear color. OH NO!

@ydlmdy: hahahah yes, VERY CREEPY.

@carlyxoxorenee: AHAHAHA. Her secret admirer is PROBABLY a stalker. But it's good right, twin? LOL.

@Burning91Roses: Yes, stalker secret admirer. LOL. Thanks for reading new reader!

@gnoulnasus: heheh thanks! Yea, the admirer IS creepy.