Yoon Eun Hye.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

Jonghyun, Jihyun, and Tae Min walked back together to the hospital and Jonghyun felt more like thirdwheel since Jihyun and Tae Min were getting together pretty well.

As they reached inside the hospital room, a familiar voice called to Jonghyun. "Jonghyun."

He looked up and to his surprise, it was his ex-girlfriend Choi Soo Young.

"Soo Young-ssi," Jonghyun said as Soo Young smiled wanting to hug him, but he just lowered his head.

"Soo Young noona," Tae Min said as he too was surprised to see her.

"Tae Min, how are you? Is this your girlfriend?" Soo Young asked looking at Jihyun.

"Is this the ex-girlfriend?" Jihyun asked as Soo Young was confused by what Jihyun meant.

"Jjong, can we talk?" Soo Young asked ignoring Jihyun.

"Huh? Talk? For what? There's nothing for us to talk about anymore," Jonghyun said as Soo Young pouted.

Then she came and took Jonghyun by the arm as she used to do.

"My grandmother's in the hospital, and she asks about you a lot," Soo Young said as Jonghyun looked at her.

"I'm sorry to hear that Soo Young, but I've got other problems to think of now. Tell your grandmother I said hi," Jonghyun said as he walked away pushing her off of him.

"Kim Jonghyun, just watch me get you back," Soo Young said through gritted teeth.

Jonghyun walked inside Younha's room and saw her eating with everyone.

"Yah, you guys didn't wait for me?" Jonghyun asked as Younha threw a plastic spoon in her hand at him.

"Why'd you kiss me for?" She asked as everyone looked at Jonghyun.

"Can we talk after eating?" Jonghyun asked as Younha squinted her eyes angrily at Jonghyun and everyone laughed.

"How cute," Min Ho said as Younha giggled a little and nodded.

"Fine, we can eat first, then talk privately," Younha said as Jonghyun nodded his head.

While eating and talking, a person walked in. "Jang Younha," A familiar voice shouted as Younha was shocked.

"Unnie," Younha said as a tall figure, short black hair, professional dressed, and in a pair of black high heels, she smiled.

"I brought you some flowers, fruits, and movies, since I know my dear brother won't be able to entertain you if he visited," the girl said as she handed them all to Younha.

"How did you find out?" Younha asked. "From Yoseob," the girl answered as Younha laughed. "Of course, the big mouth one," Younha said with a laugh.

"So who are these people? Mind introducing?" The girl asked as she smiled. "Ahh, hi to you all, I am Yoon Eun Hye," the girl introduced herself.

"Hi," everyone greeted her back. "So have my brother came to visit you at all?" Eun Hye's expression changed. "Yeh," Younha answered.

"He's so dead," Eun Hye said as everyone looked at her with a scared expression, but she just smiled. "Oh, my brother is Yoon Doojoon," Eun Hye said.

"BWOH-YAH?" They all asked.


Doojoon was walking to Younha's room when over heard some arguments near a bathroom.

"I'm tired of being here saying that she's sick!" A girl's voice said. "Just a little longer," a guy's voice said as Doojoon peeked.

His eyes widened at seeing who the guy was, but the girl, he couldn't really see who she was. The dark was covering her.

"Just make sure I have him back," she told the guy as the guy chuckled. "I, Jung Yong Hwa, never lose," the guy said as Doojoon walked away.

"I knew I wasn't wrong on who that guy was," Doojoon said as he got in the elevator.

When reached Younha's room, he opened the door and to his shock ness, he saw his older sister. "Noona," Doojoon said.

"Yah! Yoon Doojoon, you skipped school and now I'm in trouble!" Eun Hye said as everyone was scared as Doojoon was.

"Mianheyo noona," Doojoon apologized as Eun Hye head locked Doojoon in her arm.

Everyone tried separating them as they all calmed Eun Hye down and Younha laughed at the funny brother and sister love.

"First thing tomorrow, you'll be going back with me," Eun Hye said as Doojoon nodded his head.

"You skipped school for Younha?" Jihyun asked as Doojoon nodded his head. "So you do love her!" Key said.

"Well, Younha is a good friend of mine," Doojoon said as he looked over at Younha and smiled.

"Yea, we're good friends," Younha said as everyone chuckled. Jonghyun was getting jealous so he pulled Doojoon out of the room.

"We need to talk," Jonghyun said as everyone confused by Jonghyun's actions.

The boys were at the vending machine getting some drinks. "You said to ask her out, but what if she rejects me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yah, she won't reject anyone she likes," Doojoon said with a smile. "She's getting discharge tomorrow, you should visit her before you leave," Jonghyun said.

"Really? Are you sure I should come? It seems like you want some time alone with her," Doojoon joked as Jonghyun laughed.

"Yah, I can spend time with her at school, but you, you might not get to see her again," Jonghyun said as Doojoon chuckled.

"Alright, I'll see what happens by tomorrow," Doojoon said with a smile.


 

HEY YA READERS! SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING.

I MADE TWO NEW STORIES. THAT'S WHY. ROFL!

But i'm still updating this one okay! ^^

OH BTW, I WAS LISTENING TO SHOCK BY B2ST WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER.

I admit it, I LIKE B2ST NOW. LOL.

@rafithecool: Sorry about the ending on the last chapter. LOL. Hhaha with you? Okies. hahah

@DreamiiHeroine: Confessions of the JONGHYUN. ROFL! Brocolli. hahaha! Younha could beat up anyone's I think? LOL. Legit difficult. ROFL.

@Yoongie: Hahah. As long as he still looks good. Soo Young stirring up things? Maybe. haha

@PuppyJoo: Soo Young and the guy? It will be revealed LATER. haha! Yep, half a year. Sad right? ):

@carlyxoxorenee: OMG! THEY WERE SO FRIGGIN' HOT AT MUSIC BANK!

@BANGBANG: Haha. Jjong confessed and Doojoon supported him right.

@Supriya: She's mine too! But I have to use her. HAHA.

@Lollipop_key: Updated! ^^

@SharShar: Haha sorry that my story made your family mad at you! Rooting for Min Ho huh? Hmm...

@-Min3xi-: Hahha. I think everyone liked it when Jjong and Younha kissed.

@shinyisland1: Haha! I'm glad that you liked that part where they both kissed.

@mashimaroROCKS: Thanks! I'm glad you like the story. Jjong and Younha together? Hmmm...

@songeunchae: Haha thanks! ^^

@_azn-Queen: Hi new reader! Thanks for loving my story!

@SummerLoVe: Haha I updated. Sorry for the late update though. Thanks for reading! ^^

@vanillaxkun: Hi new reader! Thanks for liking my story! ^^

@JMfanfiction: Haha. Thanks! My friend gave me the title. ^^

@anchovyfishygaem: Thank you! I updated, hope you like it! ^^

@Teenie33: Hey there new reader. Yah, you shouldn't stay up just to read. Do rest too! :DD