Truth.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

After a couple of hours in the operation room, Younha was finally transported into a room by herself. Her friends were all there, even Doojoon.

Woo Young sat by Younha's side, Jihyun did also, and Jonghyun stood up with Key. Min Ho walked Seonnie to his apartment as Seonnie has no where to stay.

Doojoon stood by the doorway and his friends went to buy some food. Everyone was silent, the only thing that made sound was the heart moderator.

"Beep..Beep..Beep.." it went as everyone sat there waiting to see if Younha would respond.

-

While walking with Seonnie, Min Ho thought about Younha. "Oppa," Seonnie asked breaking the silence. "Yeh?" Min Ho replied.

"You like Younha unnie huh?" Seonnie asked as Min Ho stopped and spun around to look at Seonnie. "Why do you think that?" Min Ho asked.

"How you shouted at me, how you ran for her, you like her huh?" Seonnie asked. "I just care for her like how she cared for my friend," Min Ho answered.

"Oppa, I'm not stupid," Seonnie said. "I don't like her," Min Ho said as Seonnie looked at him. "You can lie to me, but you can't lie to yourself, or your feelings," Seonnie said as Min Ho looked at her.

"Seonnie-ssi," Min Ho said as Seonnie took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. "So where do you live?" Seonnie asked changing the subject.

-

Younha's parents and Yu Mi were in the doctor's office. After some explanation, the doctor let them all out.

"Yu Mi," Mrs. Jang said as Yu Mi raised her hand signaling her to be quiet as Yu Mi burst into tears.

Mrs. Jang then looked at Mr. Jang and slapped him across the face. "How dare you?!" Mrs. Jang shouted as she stomped away angrily.

Mr. Jang didn't know what to say. Jonghyun saw everything when he took a step out to get some water. "Yu Mi?" Jonghyun asked when Mr. Jang left also.

"Jonghyun-ah," Yu Mi cried as she buried herself in Jonghyun's arms. "What's wrong?" Jonghyun asked. "My baby, my baby, it's Younha! My baby is Younha!" Yu Mi said.

"Bwoh? I don't understand Yu Mi, explain to me," Jonghyun said as he tried to calm her down.

They both sat in the waiting room as Yu Mi drank some water and cooled off. "It's been 18 long years and I never thought Younha was really my child," Yu Mi said at last.

"But I don't get it," Jonghyun said. "At that time, Mrs. Jang and I were both pregnant," Yu Mi explained.

[18 years ago]

"Omo, my water broke," Mrs. Jang said as she was sitting on a chair outside the backyard enjoying the sunlight.

"Yeobo, my stomach hurts," Yu Mi said as she couldn't get off the bed. Suddenly, water started coming out.

"Yeobo! Your water broke!" Yu Mi's husband shouted as he helped raise up Yu Mi.

The two ladies were rushed to the hospital. Several hours later, two beautiful girls were born seperately from different mothers.

Mr. Jang went to check on his child as Yu Mi's husband stayed by Yu Mi's side. "I saw our daughter, she looks just like you," Yu Mi's husband said.

Mr. Jang checked out from the window, but there was no sign of his child. "I'm sorry, but have you seen the Jangs' daughter?" Mr. Jang asked a nurse.

"Why yes, there are two new borns that are with doctors right now, and they're getting their exams and check in that room over there," the nurse said.

"Thank you," Mr. Jang thanked the nurse and walked over to where the room was. Mr. Jang watched from outside as suddenly, doctors started rushing in.

Loud sounds were heard from the babies room. "What's going on here?" Mr. Jang asked. "It's one of the baby," a nurse answered as doctors rushed inside.

Mr. Jang was lost as he didn't know what was going on. Then a nurse pushed a baby cart and a doctor held a baby and put the baby in the cart as they pushed the baby away.

Mr. Jang looked back at the babies room and noticed that it was his child. He panicked and raced over to ask what was going on.

"The baby's heart beat is working," the nurse said. "What do you mean?" Mr. Jang asked. The nurse ignored him as they had to work.

Several hours later, doctors came out disappointed. "Go into the babies room to find out who are the parents. We need to tell them, their child didn't make it," the doctor said.

Mr. Jang was shocked as he heard this. He was hiding at the corner when he had this and rushed over to the babies' room quickly.

When he got there, he got inside the babie's room. "I'm sorry friend," Mr. Jang cried as he switched their names and walked out.

[End of Flashback]

"What kind of a man is Mr. Jang to do this?" Jonghyun said as he couldn't believe it. "After all these 18 years that I thought my baby daughter died, she has been living with me only," Yu Mi said.

"It's okay, as long as you now know that she's your daughter," Jonghyun said as he patted Yu Mi's back softly.

Woo Young heard everything and cried heartedly as he was hiding at a wall nearby. The dongsaeng he treated so wrong was never his sister. His baby sister had died long ago.

"How could you do this Kan Yu!?" Mrs. Jang cried as she felt so bad for what had happened. Woo Young ran up to his father and punched his father on the face.

"Woo Young!" His father shouted as his father laid on the ground. "How can you?!" Woo Young shouted as there were hardly any doctors around outside.

"Woo Young, I--"

"Save it! For all that I know, I may not even be your son also!" Woo Young shouted as Mrs. Jang pleaded for Woo Young to stop.

"I always wondered why you guys never favored Younha, it's all because of you huh, appa-ji? APPA-JI!" Woo Young shouted as he kicked his father and punched him again.

"Woo Young-ah, don't hit your father anymore," Mrs. Jang cried as Woo Young pushed his mother. "Is he even my father? Are you both even my parents?!" Woo Young screamed as he ran back inside the hospital.

Yu Mi saw Woo Young walking up towards him with tears in his eyes. "Yu Mi," Woo Young said as he kneeled and started to cry. "Mianhe," Woo Young said.

"Wae-yo?" Yu Mi asked as she was confused. "Mianhe-yo Yu Mi-ssi," Woo Young said crying as Jonghyun left them alone and left to Younha's room.

-

Min Ho and Seonnie reached Min Ho's apartment. "You can sleep in the room," Min Ho said as Seonnie shook her head.

"I'll just sleep on the couch," Seonnie said as Min Ho looked at Seonnie walking over to the couch.

He then remembered about the day when Younha first came to his apartment and Younha took the couch stubbornly.

Min Ho shook his head as he looked at Seonnie laying down and fast asleep on the couch. "She must be tired," he said as he took out some blankets and a pillow for Seonnie.

Min Ho lifted Seonnie's head and put the pillow under it for her and then a blanket over her. He sat down next beside her and touched her pure soft face.

"Seonnie-ssi, mianhe-yo," Min Ho said. "I guess I, I do like..." Min Ho paused. "Younha."

-

Jonghyun walked inside and noticed that Jihyun and Key had left leaving Doojoon alone with Younha. "What are you still doing here?" Jonghyun asked.

"I'm just saying good night," Doojoon said as he touched Younha's hand and held it for a bit.

"You know she hates you to death right?" Jonghyun asked. "I know, I don't bloame her too," Doojoon said as he got up from his seat and turned to look at Jonghyun face to face.

"I'll be back tomorrow, and I don't expect you all to be so surprised," Doojoon said as Jonghyun scoffed. "I'll let you, since you brought her here," Jonghyun said.

"Hmph, yea," Doojoon smirked as he walked out of the room leaving just Jonghyun and Younha alose in the room.

Jonghyun relaxed and sat on the chair next to Younha's bed. He looked at her as he pushed her bangs away from her face as the full moon glowed on her face.

"You're so careless Younha," Jonghyun said as he smiled softly and grabbed Younha's hand up and placed it on his cheek.

"I don't know how you do it Younha," Jonghyun said as he smiled. "But you had made me fallen for you," Jonghyun said at last as he never thought he would be able to confess.


HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER HUH?

LOVE CONFESSIONS! HAHAHAHAHA!

@Breeannuhh: Thanks for loving this story with PASSION!

@jelly_jonghyun: I am no epic writer. YOU ARE! LOL.

@PuppyJoo: Omo, don't cry!!! BE HAPPY! OKIES!!

@carlyxoxrenee: YOU ARE SPECIAL MY TWIN! ^^

@ydlmdy: I know right, idk y i made him save her....

@Tiffany: apparently not.

@minka_ichigo911211: Hahaha she's not adopted.

@WonderShobe: Nope, they're not siblings.

@ImBeautiful: Nope. Not siblings. XD

@12vojenn: Haha y u so excited?

@anitia97: Is this really like a book? Hmm.. I should maybe publish it into a book one day!! ^^

@wendextie2: Hahah its okies, as long as your still my readers then I'm SUPER HAPPY! And about the getting or ending up with each other....Hmm..I never thought of she'd end up with.

@Yoongie: Yup, not siblings!

@Burning91Rose: HAHAHA! I waited so long to write this chapter and you already guessed it LOL.

@MelodyTOP: Hahaha you didn't? Did I surprise you all?

@Lollipop_key: ahaha! Not siblings.

@BANGBANG: ROFL! You are too much into my story. LOL.

@LinaaBabyy: Its okies, i understand, school can be such a total ! As long as you're still my reader. Yep, Doojoon was a total jerk. AHHH! DON'T MAKE HIM END UP IN THE HOSPITAL. LOL. Tae Min's beat up? MYSTERY!

@Michelle324: I updated, Hope you like it!