Happy For The First Time.

Guys At My School Wear Boxers, But I Wear !

[Younha's POV]

The whole time in class, I couldn't concentrate, I never thought he would find me again. It's been how long? I know I never had any friends, but I just remembered, we were once friends. No, we were no longer friends. After what had happened. But, how did he find me?

So many questions going through inside my head, I just wished he never found me. Why even come and find me when I wanted to start a new life? This is hurting my head. "Younha?" I heard as Jonghyun whispered over to me.

"What?" I asked. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yea, I'm just thinking too much," I answered as I rubbed my temples. "Relax," Jonghyun said as he smiled warmly at me again. Ugh, I hate it when he smiles, it just warms me up and I hate that feeling of it.

"Stop smiling like that," I told him again as he chuckled and I laughed a little. Maybe Yu Mi is right, this dummy head here will probably make me happy. "Fine, I won't smile anymore okay," Jonghyun said as he turned back around and faced the board.

I looked out the window dazing off as I was anxious to see him. I want to know what he wants and why he's here for. Wait, he didn't even put a time on the note. How am I suppose to know when to meet him? Oh well, I wonder if he's alone?

[End of POV]


After school came along and Younha was cleaning with Key. The boys were all hanging out as Younha tried to blend in, even though she feels awkward. "Yah Younha, how are you going to meet him? There's no time," Tae Min said as the boys all laughed.

"It's probably just a joke," Key said. "Yah! I'm going to pour these dirty water on you," Younha said as Jin Ki and Tae Min went ooohh. "It seems like you like this guy," Jin Ki stated as Younha froze. "Shut up!" Younha shouted as she was turning red.

"HAH! YOUNHA IS RED!" Tae Min shouted as Min Ho and Jonghyun looked at Younha. Younha covered her face as she ran out the back door and the water. She splashed the water on her face multiple times and then stopped.

"Why did I turn red for? The dude is just a dude," Younha said to herself. "So why are you talking to yourself?" A person asked. Younha turned around and saw the mohawk dude again. "You," Younha said harshly as the guy chuckled eating a banana.

"What about me?" He asked as he threw the banana peel away in the trash. "Stop messing with me, I have no time for you," Younha said as the guy chuckled. "Hwang Chansung, nice to meet you too," the guy introduced himself as Younha scoffed.

"Tsk, you think I'd be friends with you?" Younha asked. "I'm not asking you too, since you think you're getting the special treatment," the guy said as Younha chuckled and looked away. "But I do have a friend who wants to get to know you," the guy said as Younha turned back at him.

"I'm not interested," Youhna said. "Why not? You think because you hang out with those boys, you're all that?" Chansung asked. "I didn't say I hang out with them," Younha replied as she crossed her arms and gave Chansung an irritated look.

"I don't even know why my friend wants to get to know you. You're nothing but those grumpy girls," Chansung said as Younha's jaws dropped. "Oh really? Then who are you? A prince?" Younha said as the guy laughed.

"You know how to joke too huh?" Chansung asked as Younha opened the door. "Tell your friend, I'm not interested. I have better things to do," Younha said as she walked back inside the lunchroom. "Tch, who does she think she is?" Chansung asked.


After cleaning the lunchroom, the boys teased Younha the whole day. Just when she was thinking about taking them with her to the batting cage, she changed her mind. "You guys are annoying," Younha told them as Jonghyun laughed and walked with her.

The boys went their own ways and Younha noticed Jihyun and Ara not showing up at all. "That's weird," Younha said as she was at the bus stop with Jonghyun. "What is it?" Jonghyun asked. "Jihyun didn't show up today," Younha said.

"Who's that? Another mysterious guy?" Jonghyun joked as Younha whacked him on the head. "Jihyun is a girl!" Younha shouted as she walked away not waiting for the bus. "YAH! I was joking!" Jonghyun shouted as Younha kept walking.

"Younha!" Jonghyun called for her as he started walking with her. "Don't follow me, I'm tired enough that you guys are making fun of me," Younha said as she sighed. "Yah, that's what friends do, we joke around," Jonghyun said as Younha squinted her eyes and rubbed them.

"Aish, I'm so tired," Younha said as she yawned. "Oh, are you going to visit Yu Mi?" Jonghyun asked. "Why?" Younha asked. "Just asking," Jonghyun replied. "Maybe," Younha said as she started walking again.

"I want to see her too!" Jonghyun shouted as he followed Younha. Then they both started racing each other and Younha for the first time was having fun and laughing happily.

When they both got to the hospital, they were both catching their breaths and Jonghyun smiled at Younha. "Don't-"

"Okies!" Jonghyun replied quickly as he tried to stop smiling but he started laughing and Younha punched him on the chest and walked inside the hospital. Jonghyun followed with his hand on his chest.

"Hi Yu Mi," Younha said as she walked in with Jonghyun following behind her. "Younha-ssi, you brought the guy," Yu Mi said as Younha rolled her eyes. "Okay mom," Younha said in a sarcastic way as Yu Mi giggled.

"Did they say when you will be getting discharge?" Jonghyun asked as he came and sat down next to Yu Mi. "The day after tomorrow, then I'll get discharge," Yu Mi said as Jonghyun nodded his head. "Stop being nosy will you?" Younha said.

"I just wanted to know," Jonghyun replied as Younha shooed him away from the chair. "You two are so sweaty," Yu Mi said. "Oh yea, we both raced here," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed. "Yea, and this dork lost," Younha said.

"No I did not!" Jonghyun shouted back as he and Younha started having a little kid argument. "OKAY!" Yu Mi shouted as they both shush and looked at Yu Mi. "Time for your blood check Miss," a nurse said as she entered inside Yu Mi's room.

"Oh, we'll get going," Younha said as she dragged Jonghyun out of the room. They were both sitting in the waiting room being bored. "I'm getting hungry, how long are these blood change?" Younha whined.

"Oh, we can go eat at those street carts. They're delicious," Jonghyun said. "I don't eat street food," Younha said. "Oh come on!" Jonghyun said as he grabbed Younha's hand and they both walked out to get some street food.

"Grab anything you want, my treat," Jonghyun said as he tried not to smile but offered Younha. "Why aren't you smiling?" Younha asked. "You don't want me to, so I'm trying not to," Jonghyun answered as Younha giggled a little.

"You don't always have to listen to me," Younha said as Jonghyun looked at her with a sausage in his mouth. "Wab jish shu shtay?" Jonghyun asked with his mouthful as Younha laughed.

Jonghyun looked at Younha as he never thought that a girl like her can laugh with such sense of humor. "Stop talking with your mouthful, I can barely understand you," Younha said still laughing. "Mianhe," Jonghyun apologized as he swallowed his food.

"I said, what did you say? Because I didn't hear you," Jonghyun asked. "Oh, I said, you don't have to listen to me all the time," Younha repeated. "You're right, I'm not your dog after all," Jonghyun said as Younha laughed punched him slightly on the arm.

"You're very funny buddy," Younha said as Jonghyun looked at her and smiled. "So are you going to meet this guy?" Jonghyun asked. "Yea, I think I know who he is," Younha answered as Jonghyun softened his look.

"Why are you all so pale now huh?" Younha asked as Jonghyun smiled a small smile. "Nothing," Jonghyun replied as he smiled. "So are we coming along?" Jonghyun asked. "What do you mean as in 'we'?" Younha asked.

"The boys and I," Jonghyun answered as Younha laughed. "Oh no," Younha replied. "Why not?" Jonghyun asked. "Because after you guys made fun of me, of course not!" Younha replied as she stopped eating since she feels a bit full.

"Then you're going alone?" Jonghyun asked as Younha shrugged. "I don't know," Younha answered as Jonghyun looked at her. "Then can I come with you?" Jonghyun asked. "Yah, stop staring so close," Younha told him as their faces were just inches apart.

"Oh, sorry," Jonghyun apologized as Younha giggled. "But I'll tell you how it goes," Younha said as she patted Jonghyun's shoulder. "Thanks for the treat, I owe you," Younha said as she grabbed her bag and left.

Jonghyun took out his cell phone and smiled. "Boys, get dressed."


 

HAHAHAHA! CLIFF HANGER MUCH?

OR YOU ALL MUST GUESS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. LOL.

So does anyone want to take in a guess who's the SECRET ADMIRER?

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! ^^

I really appreciate your time. ;]]

@ydlmdy: Jihyun is SUPER nice! Yes, stalker is CREEPY. LOL.

@jelly_jonghyun: The initials? WAS IT A GIVEAWAY ALREADY?! lol. Who is then huh? LOL. YAH! Jelly was in my CAMEO! HAHAHA!

@lyricallies: Really? You know, that happens to me too. When I thought subscribed to a story, I don't really get the updates. LOL.

@Lollipop_key: I AM! No worries! I'll keep updating! =]]